Pages:
Author

Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field. - page 26. (Read 3377 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
If you realy want to be a part of medicine  and blockchain future you can participate in the Skychain development and join their team! They are interested in attracting mathematicians and
programmers with scientific projects and experience in the field of artificial intelligence, artificial neural networks and deep learning. They are also interested in  fresh ideas or developments in these fields.
You can mail hem to learn more!
Interesting offer. The plans are certainly ambitious, but a good project as it should be.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
there is no comparison but good informations about health-blockchain projects.Thanks for it. A part from this, i am interested in docademic project also i am in sginature campaign and will invest  as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Medicalchain the project starts today. I'm very interested in what will be the demand? This is a highly advertised project
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you realy want to be a part of medicine  and blockchain future you can participate in the Skychain development and join their team! They are interested in attracting mathematicians and
programmers with scientific projects and experience in the field of artificial intelligence, artificial neural networks and deep learning. They are also interested in  fresh ideas or developments in these fields.
By the way what country they're from?  Skychain will serve the entire world or any specific country?
Activity: 92
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
AIDOC is also a medical blockchain but is not included in you list, there are too many projects in this field, hard to identify which one is better.

Yes, I know even peeratlas on NEO blockchain but he does not either. There, they create a medical encyclopedia on blockchain
By the way, I noticed that all projects on blockchain neo are successful. It is not ruled out that neo will shortly replace ethereum

I agree it is not out of the realm of possibility, but I don't think it will be for some time given the amount of ERC20 tokens out there. 

I have invested in Medibloc and plan on also investing in Medicalchain.  They both offer the same thing, but go at it in different manners.  I will see which one comes out on top while likely making a mint on both investments.
I know another company called Patientory spent its ico company in which I participated. This is a new platform based on a block of chains for medicine, which is designed to store confidential patient data. I think that this is quite a strong project and has good prospects in the future. Developers to date are working correctly in the direction of the development of their project.
Merit: 103
Guys don't you know whether all this projects are erc20 or with their own blockchain?

I don't believe any of them have their own blockchain, but not all of them are ERC20.  There is also QRC20 as is the case with Medibloc.
Oh, I see, I'm just not that long in crypto Grin are there any advantages of QRC over ERC?

ERC is ethereum-based and runs on the ethereum network and QRC is QTUM-based and runs on the QTUM network.

I'm sure you know about ETH, but maybe QTUM is new to you.  Check out this article to learn a little more: https://coincentral.com/what-is-qtum/

I agree with you, the network of qtum is very promising, and the community is friendly and ready to invest. Recently, the Robin8 project reached a hard cap in a few hours.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
Guys don't you know whether all this projects are erc20 or with their own blockchain?

I don't believe any of them have their own blockchain, but not all of them are ERC20.  There is also QRC20 as is the case with Medibloc.
Oh, I see, I'm just not that long in crypto Grin are there any advantages of QRC over ERC?

ERC is ethereum-based and runs on the ethereum network and QRC is QTUM-based and runs on the QTUM network.

I'm sure you know about ETH, but maybe QTUM is new to you.  Check out this article to learn a little more: https://coincentral.com/what-is-qtum/
Activity: 70

I don't believe any of them have their own blockchain, but not all of them are ERC20.  There is also QRC20 as is the case with Medibloc.

Activity: 70
AIDOC is also a medical blockchain but is not included in you list, there are too many projects in this field, hard to identify which one is better.

Yes, I know even peeratlas on NEO blockchain but he does not either. There, they create a medical encyclopedia on blockchain
By the way, I noticed that all projects on blockchain neo are successful. It is not ruled out that neo will shortly replace ethereum

I agree it is not out of the realm of possibility, but I don't think it will be for some time given the amount of ERC20 tokens out there. 

I have invested in Medibloc and plan on also investing in Medicalchain.  They both offer the same thing, but go at it in different manners.  I will see which one comes out on top while likely making a mint on both investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26

Activity: 224
Merit: 22
You can help others. Collect information about the project and post it here. I hope the topic starter will add your information in the first message.

I found information about the AI Doctor (AIDOC) and his ico has already ended. In this topic we are discussing projects in which the IСO stage is still going and not those at which it has already ended
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
It's funny that there are so many projects, but they are all about the same thing. For example, the first two ARNA and SkyChain in my opinion absolutely identical tasks. How can I understand which of them is better especially if I'm not an expert  Huh
As far as I was able to understand these projects, the main difference is that Scychain intends to unite on its platform various developers of artificial intelligence for the medical field and provide them with infrastructure services, and ARNA will create its own but closed product that will produce expert evaluation of the quality of medical services. That is, if we talk as not an expert, but in an accessible language, then one project makes tools for tire fitting, and the second makes own tire fitting shop.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
The central element of the Skychain ecosystem is the Blockchain network providing interaction between
network participants. A block, which size is limited to 10 MB, includes confirmation of the execution of the
following operations (transactions):
 SkyCoin transactions
 Requests for an inference using a neural network
 Requests for neural network training
 Publishing inference results
 Publishing a new neural network in the register (1 per block)
 Changing a neural network’s owner (10 per block)
 Updating a neural network (10 per block)

and

The network operation is ensured by the proof-of- work concept.

This is quote from Skychain WP. They have their own blockchain with PoW, that is make me sure that Skychain will rise in 2018-2019!  
this is what I've been looking for a very long time. In this analysis, all the advantages of Skychain over competitors are specifically presented. it would be interesting to read the same information about AIDOC
Activity: 36
You can help others. Collect information about the project and post it here. I hope the topic starter will add your information in the first message.
Activity: 308
Activity: 182
The central element of the Skychain ecosystem is the Blockchain network providing interaction between
network participants. A block, which size is limited to 10 MB, includes confirmation of the execution of the
following operations (transactions):
 SkyCoin transactions
 Requests for an inference using a neural network
 Requests for neural network training
 Publishing inference results
 Publishing a new neural network in the register (1 per block)
 Changing a neural network’s owner (10 per block)
 Updating a neural network (10 per block)

and

The network operation is ensured by the proof-of- work concept.

This is quote from Skychain WP. They have their own blockchain with PoW, that is make me sure that Skychain will rise in 2018-2019!  
This is a good argument. In their Twitter hangs a letter of intent to work with a major insurance company. It's cool!
Pages:
Jump to: