Pages:
Author

Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field. - page 30. (Read 3377 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I hope you can provide more details. I have seen a lot of medical projects, but they do not seem to have the text, and I hope you can do it, it will be a big market.
I found some new medicine projects on blockchain and I will PM topic-starter them soon, I hope he will update this thread. Do not hesitate guys to search for some more medicine related ICOs. I am personally from med sphere and interested in it a lot.
Activity: 117
Merit: 19
I hope you can provide more details. I have seen a lot of medical projects, but they do not seem to have the text, and I hope you can do it, it will be a big market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Guys I am watching the world of cryptocurrency and see many different projects on the blockchain. I was especially attracted by medical projects. I can not understand how can use medicine in the blockchain? What are their tokens for? Do each of these projects have its own polyclinic and doctors?

i think, tokens does not need them. except like to reward to works in hospital, or another medical organization.
but blockchain realization in this way, looks realy interesting. For example doctor can write out a recipe, and noone can`t fake it.

agree with you, everything is built on conspiracy. It's no secret that many products on the blockchain are created only to attract investors and earn a lot of money, in such a situation, investors remain in a favorable position, so it is not painful. Regarding the medical projects, I would highlight Skychain, despite their low rating. I read about the project and I really liked their team, which has a lot of experience.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Very useful article.  Regarding projects, I can say that the medical branch in blockchain is starting to gain momentum, this topic is becoming more relevant day by day. I've heard about Skychain, as far as I know they've already reached a hard cap on presale. This is one of the interesting options for investing.
Why Skychain better competitors? Or am I mistaken? Just starting to delve into. It is difficult to understand)   
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
ProximaX
Medicalchain did not listed here but this ICO most rated on Icobench. It rating is 4.4 (47 expert ratings) that`s pretty high! For example there is one of the lates tweet . Not bad IMHO  =)
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Else one part of analysis these projects:
Icobench rate

ARNA 3.9
ICO PROFILE 4.9 TEAM 3.7 VISION 3.7 PRODUCT 3.5 (10 expert ratings)

Skychain 3.6 - I don't understand why such low.
ICO PROFILE 3.8 TEAM 3.0 VISION 3.0 PRODUCT 3.0 (1 expert rating)

WELL 4.0
ICO PROFILE 4.9 TEAM 3.7 VISION 3.7 PRODUCT 3.5 (8 expert ratings)

MEDIBLOC 3.6
ICO PROFILE 4.6 TEAM 2.7 VISION 3.2 PRODUCT 2.7 (4 expert ratings)

PATIENTORY 3.1
ICO PROFILE 3.1 TEAM - VISION - PRODUCT - (0 expert ratings)

ROBOMED 3.5
ICO PROFILE 4.5 TEAM 2.9 VISION 2.6 PRODUCT 2.9 (5 expert ratings)

Lol, the project I marked for my self had lowest rating. I do not agree with Icobench =). Actually most ICOs from health category on Icobench got rating below 3, and rating 3,6 is really good achivment.
Activity: 532
Icobench rate

ARNA 3.9

WELL 4.0

MEDIBLOC 3.6

PATIENTORY 3.1

ROBOMED 3.5

You have done a great job. But it would be nice to find information how much money the projects have collected, that have already completed the ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Icobench rate

ARNA 3.9

WELL 4.0

MEDIBLOC 3.6

PATIENTORY 3.1

ROBOMED 3.5

Activity: 658
Merit: 851
I think there's also vinnd.io ,ehealthfirst or medichain .
Activity: 476
Very useful article.  Regarding projects, I can say that the medical branch in blockchain is starting to gain momentum, this topic is becoming more relevant day by day. I've heard about Skychain, as far as I know they've already reached a hard cap on presale. This is one of the interesting options for investing.
Are you sure of Skychain already raised Hardcap on presale? I was considering investing into it, but I wanted to get some extra bonuses for pre-sale stage Undecided
Activity: 434
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I thank everyone for help in preparing the topic.

And I am very glad that now on BTT I can to give merid as my gratitude for your help.
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Also I suggest to add logos of each project

ARNA

Skychain

WELL

MEDIBLOC

PATIENTORY

ROBOMED

the words of gratitude aren't necessary) you know as now it is necessary to thanks by new rules)
Activity: 532
Quote from: SparkIt
UPD
I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions and I will do an upgrade of this post as needed.

I think you can add the Ambrosus project to this list. He made a lot of noise when he was conducting the ICO, but lately I have not heard any more news about him. And I want to see more analysis and comparison of all these projects.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
That is sad that team members of project from open post donn`t pay attention to topics like that.

Any way for my self I marked to projects from list above:

- Robomed

- and of course Skychain (App Store for doctors seems attractive for investments)
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I am sure that PATENTORS will not work. Almost a year has passed, but nothing has been done.
There was a big project with Google to store records, there is a Microsoft Health project and it can also be told that they did not work, they could not defeat the bureaucracy. I doubt that in the near future it will turn out.

The developers of the project chose a very complex topic. For its implementation there must be many important acquaintances. For the design of global projects in the field of medicine requires the development and approval of a large number of documents. I think this was one of the main reasons why the project does not develop as quickly as originally planned. I try to avoid investments in such projects because they are difficult to implement!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Are all of these projects still of ICO stage? I have heard of ARNA already long ago. I saw some posts connected with Skychain. But indeed medicine blockchain sphere is highly demanded and will be successful to my mind. Just hope we will not witness Benebit cases anymore  Grin
Benebit team committed a very disgusting things towards the investors that trusted it and made their investments. I think it's necessary to bring a very strict liability for such fraudulent activities. By the way, does Benebit relate to medical projects?
Activity: 378
I am sure that PATENTORS will not work. Almost a year has passed, but nothing has been done.
There was a big project with Google to store records, there is a Microsoft Health project and it can also be told that they did not work, they could not defeat the bureaucracy. I doubt that in the near future it will turn out.
Pages:
Jump to: