Pages:
Author

Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field. - page 23. (Read 3345 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 2
Good work man i really like that. Also could you add Etheal for this subject. I saw some information in this forum and their Project looks good. You should check it Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Neural medical networks are an interesting idea. Artificial intelligence in our time is a step towards the future, this idea is developing in large steps. I'm just concerned about the Skychain project from Russia. What will happen if in the near future the country's cryptocurrency will be settled by law?
I don't know at what level is located the legislation on crypto-currencies in Russia. But I believe that absolutely regardless of the country any regulation will be useful for crypto-currencies. I don't consider that regulation is a ban. Regulation means creating the necessary laws, defining the rights and responsibilities of market participants. Of course, many proceed from simple logic that it if not prohibited then it is allowed. However, if there is no regulation, then there are no conditions for creature the necessary infrastructures, which will lead to a more intensive development of the use of crypto currency. Therefore, I see no reason to fear regulation, on the contrary I expect rapid development, provided that all leading countries pass to open regulation.
My opinion is that regulation is good. A ban is a bad thing. In Russia are in 99% of cases, the bans.

I agree, let it be better to regulate.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Neural medical networks are an interesting idea. Artificial intelligence in our time is a step towards the future, this idea is developing in large steps. I'm just concerned about the Skychain project from Russia. What will happen if in the near future the country's cryptocurrency will be settled by law?
I don't know at what level is located the legislation on crypto-currencies in Russia. But I believe that absolutely regardless of the country any regulation will be useful for crypto-currencies. I don't consider that regulation is a ban. Regulation means creating the necessary laws, defining the rights and responsibilities of market participants. Of course, many proceed from simple logic that it if not prohibited then it is allowed. However, if there is no regulation, then there are no conditions for creature the necessary infrastructures, which will lead to a more intensive development of the use of crypto currency. Therefore, I see no reason to fear regulation, on the contrary I expect rapid development, provided that all leading countries pass to open regulation.
My opinion is that regulation is good. A ban is a bad thing. In Russia are in 99% of cases, the bans.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
the regulation by the legislation does not always mean that the participants in the relationship will be vested with rights and duties. They may also be subject to bans and restrictions and even liability
Activity: 140
Merit: 5

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Merit: 10
How do you think it might be worth adding a PeerAtlas to the review? This is also a medical project
Unconditionally, this project will be one of the leaders among medical projects only due to the fact that it has a NEO platform. I think that the key to success.

How do you figure that NEO is the key to the success?  Medibloc is QTUM based which is more secure than NEO/ETH which the others are based off of right now.  If I was a hospital reviewing EHR replacements and/or enhancements to existing EHR, I would want the most secure in order to be HIPAA compliant.

Agree with you. Qtum is a very promising blockchain network with a friendly community. Recently, the Robin8 project based on the Qtum network has reached a hard cap in a few hours.

In recent times, a trend has appeared that some projects that wanted to conduct their sales on the ETH are migrating to other blockchains. Several passed to NEO just the other day
Activity: 115
Health Nexus by SimplyVital Health is coming in the near months. They are building their own chain and are expected to be something like Ethereum for medical startups. You can give it a look.
This is a very interesting topic. Please tell me where can I read or see details about it?
Merit: 103
How do you think it might be worth adding a PeerAtlas to the review? This is also a medical project
Unconditionally, this project will be one of the leaders among medical projects only due to the fact that it has a NEO platform. I think that the key to success.

How do you figure that NEO is the key to the success?  Medibloc is QTUM based which is more secure than NEO/ETH which the others are based off of right now.  If I was a hospital reviewing EHR replacements and/or enhancements to existing EHR, I would want the most secure in order to be HIPAA compliant.

Agree with you. Qtum is a very promising blockchain network with a friendly community. Recently, the Robin8 project based on the Qtum network has reached a hard cap in a few hours.
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
By the way, I heard that the ARNA project tried to cut payments to participants of the bounty. Recently, many projects reach hard cap, but for some reason they decide to save on bounty.

I participated in the ARNA bounty program, but I did't heard that they would reduce the payment to the bounties participant. Only the amount was not particularly impressive. They did very cleverly. The bounty program was halted after the first stage of the ICO
Activity: 112
Merit: 5

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
This is new ICO on the NEO blockchain? If you could find a brief information about this IСO then the topic starter will quickly add hist to the list

Yes, this is NEO project. I am in their telegram group. They are constantly holding competitions - quiz. And they pay prizes. An interesting channel.

I am in this group too, and I even won in contests. The winners are paid a derivative of NEO - GAS. In general, a pleasant project and noble project's goal. About Peeratlas
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
This is new ICO on the NEO blockchain? If you could find a brief information about this IСO then the topic starter will quickly add hist to the list

Yes, this is NEO project. I am in their telegram group. They are constantly holding competitions - quiz. And they pay prizes. An interesting channel.
Activity: 7
Such a demonstration is good, and it is very necessary to compare and see what stage the same type of project is already in place for us
Activity: 182
Thank you for the news about the project. As I see Skychain-teem very often visit various cryptocurrency summits. This is a very good sign for the project

They have road show. Check this out it looks like  worldwide tour ) Russia,  Philippines. USA, India and other! Hope they use hostels =)

I think many projects have road show plans, this is not an indicator of success. For me, one of the main indicators of the success of the project is the presence of large investors.
Yes, it's a really strong indicator. For me for example it is also one of the main signs of the seriousness of the project. I understand that Skychain has large investors.

By the way, they have a good bounty program in a separate room, very convenient.
Yes, I have seen, but really have not delved into the details. In any case, thanks for the info. A little later will study carefully the program and join)
Merit: 103
By the way, I heard that the ARNA project tried to cut payments to participants of the bounty. Recently, many projects reach hard cap, but for some reason they decide to save on bounty.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I have already added this project to the starting post. Сheck, please. If you have anything to supplement this section, I will be glad to receive additional information about this project.
Activity: 66
Merit: 14
ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips
Health Nexus by SimplyVital Health is coming in the near months. They are building their own chain and are expected to be something like Ethereum for medical startups. You can give it a look.
Pages:
Jump to: