Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 29. (Read 95090 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

best answer for me is:
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if.. bitcoin reach 1000 dollar rate.."
I think every one waiting for that.

and why you didn't filled the sentence? what is your opinion about that?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price was $10,000 per Bitcoin or higher only then i would sell them all. If that is not the case I will keep waiting untill the price is finally there.

So you will only sell it when it is up to $10,000? How if it will never reach $10,000?
We need to be more realistic, once there is a chance to get nice profit so we need to take it. i.e you bought at $410, and the price up to $1000, so it is a good time to sell it imo. How about you? Still waiting for $10,000?

Yeah and I think no one has that patience to hold if for that long time I will sell my coins even if it reaches to $1k mark and majority of people will do the same.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price was $10,000 per Bitcoin or higher only then i would sell them all. If that is not the case I will keep waiting untill the price is finally there.

So you will only sell it when it is up to $10,000? How if it will never reach $10,000?
We need to be more realistic, once there is a chance to get nice profit so we need to take it. i.e you bought at $410, and the price up to $1000, so it is a good time to sell it imo. How about you? Still waiting for $10,000?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
I would sell all my bitcoins if it comes to a time that it reaches $10K each. Imagine all the riches it is going to yield me and my family.
Even your target is seeming higher but I would not say it is not possible. I do believe bitcoin will hit $10,000 price level in very near future, so that we can be rich people just due to bitcoin and holding it for long time. Nice target. Good luck.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
I would sell all my bitcoin if its value is that of gold. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Now that we know when everyone would sell their bitcoin, the question becomes:

"I would buy more bitcoin if..."

Would anyone like to start us off?  Grin
I had a fairly good source with a lot of confidence that the value of Bitcoin was going to go up.

Even before a halving I would be buying more Bitcoins, because technically and realistically speaking, the value should go up and I would be able to sell at a point between the halving and the stabilization of the value once the miners find out how much it is going to cost them.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Now that we know when everyone would sell their bitcoin, the question becomes:

"I would buy more bitcoin if..."

Would anyone like to start us off?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price is rise up and Sell it if the condition an emergency situation.
Having bitcoin for emergency situations would be wise idea in my experience. Because I am also unable to save fiats money but somewhat managing to save bitcoins. So, in my emergency situations, only bitcoin may help me.

for emergency you should keep money, something that you can easily use. bitcoin is more of a investment these days and it would be hard to spend or convert to fiat fast and then spend it in case of emergency.
Activity: 644
if im in a situation that called me to sell it in case of emergency because i see bitcoin as my investment so i will only sell it when emergency comes on my way.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price is rise up and Sell it if the condition an emergency situation.
Having bitcoin for emergency situations would be wise idea in my experience. Because I am also unable to save fiats money but somewhat managing to save bitcoins. So, in my emergency situations, only bitcoin may help me.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
the price of one BTC breached $100k

Damn...so you wouldn't even sell your bitcoin if 1BTC=$50,000?

You must not have much...or already lost a LOT  Shocked

No one will hold their coins that long I will sell even if it reaches to $5k.
That's true.Most people will start selling at $1000 I personally would like to hold till it reaches $10,000 but it is a far cry

An answer of $100k is not unreasonable in light of the question:  when would you sell "ALL" of your coins?

Probably most of us are going to sell along the way up, and maybe even if prices reached $100k, we would not sell all coins if we believed that prices could go even higher... but that would not stop us from selling coins on the way up to $100k, if prices were to reach such levels while we are still alive, whether that be in 1 year or 50 years or some other reasonable amount of time, based on market developments.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
I would sell all I had when bitcoin bitcoin prices have touched the figure 2000USD. I will be rich and bitcoin is the main factor behind my success.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

That's true.Most people will start selling at $1000 I personally would like to hold till it reaches $10,000 but it is a far cry
Activity: 924

Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1008
If it goes over 1000$.
Because I love making money.

Every one would love to see that price and everyone will sell all their coins if it reaches to that value, but we don't know when it will reach there.
Activity: 338
Merit: 253
Complete the sentence: "Frost, the OP, is a complete douchebag because..."

Just share your thoughts.  Tongue
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
If it goes over 1000$.
Because I love making money.
Pages:
Jump to: