Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 31. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I would sell all my bitcoins if it comes to a time that it reaches $10K each. Imagine all the riches it is going to yield me and my family.

Indeed I also would sell them if that would happen in my opinion.
I would sell all my bitcoins if the price would be around the 5k or higher of course.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm selling my cryptocurrency when I get 1 Bitcoin, I mean it cashed. Because I really need a certain amount of money.

In any other case, I would have sold my Bitcoins, when he discovered that the price would start to decrease by 30 percent.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I would sell all my bitcoins if it comes to a time that it reaches $10K each. Imagine all the riches it is going to yield me and my family.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
Any Hot Amish Girl wanted me Smiley

(going Amish!....no tech worries...Sunshine......good food.....'fit healthy people' ....no crime....

Get up dusk till dawn and work .in cloth/wool shirts..made by hand..mostly behind the 'mule' (er WHAT!)

er...never mind...

revise the above

When I get a call Natalie Portman wants me as her 'love muffin' but the BTC has to go.....(yeah that sounds more likely then me giving up tech) Smiley

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I will sell my bitcoin bitcoin if prices fall and worthless
Activity: 476
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price is rise up and Sell it if the condition an emergency situation.
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
of course if price drop to $0  Grin
Activity: 294
I would sell all my Bitcoin if...

I had a great investment opportunity come up that I can't refuse.

Otherwise, I will never sell Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
...I need quick bucks for something important.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
There's a bank that accepts it.
Activity: 406
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price rose over 800 dollars as it might be the peak price of the digital currency
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
for me selling bitcoin means only selling a small part that i use for trading nothing else so all my bitcoins here means all my trading volume not my cold storage. i will make sure to keep that in its place for the future to use bitcoin freely just as i use fiat today.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
I would sell all my Bitcoins if...

... I had the magical ability to see the future - specifically when the bitcoin price dips and rises will occur.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
I would sell all my bitcoins when i decide to quit the use of bitcoins. my answer is simple and logical. Almost everyone sell all their coins at that time.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
I would sell all my Bitcoins if its price is above 1000 dollars. I can see a brighter future for my kids, if that would've happen. Other people might sell too at that time and the dumping starts.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
I will sell all my BTC if i will get more BTC after selling.  Grin.
I will only SPEND. I love trading so I sell and buy everyday. Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I would sell all my bitcoins if you will give me a brand new PS4 Grin

PS: I have only a few cents in BTC. xD
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
I would sell all my bitcoins if i need the cash. most of the time i just store it to invest to some crowfunding.
Activity: 420
I would sell all my bitcoins if i think the pruce is high enough and will fall. Then buy again when its below.
Thats mine too.But i sell all my bitcoin if the price is x2 because i cant predict the price if it is high enough or not. If that happen i will be happy this year but my bitcoin is only 0.02+ something only so my profit is only low but thats okay to me if my profit is high or low its okay atleast i have profit here.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
my opinion has not changes one bit even after this many time that i have been spending with buying, earning and accumulating bitcoin.

i would not sell all of my bitcoins, even if the price went so high up. i will always hold on to some amount to use it as a currency to pay for stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: