Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 35. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I would sell all my bitcoins if i have enough bitcoin that i have and the price of bitcoin keep increase until $10.000 per bitcoin, and i sell all mine.

If bitcoin really increase until $10.000 bitcoin . I must do like you who sell all of my bitcoin
Same here, I would like to sell all of my bitcoin raise for that price. No reason to hold my bitcoin then  Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I would sell all of my bitcoins if bitcoin was all I had left. I don't own much right now so the only reason I would ever sell all of it, is if I was desperate enough and in need of money.
Other than that, I would never sell all of it, there would come a time where you're able to make lots of profits. But I wouldn't sell all, I would maybe sell half and keep on holding to the other half.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I would sell all my bitcoins if i have enough bitcoin that i have and the price of bitcoin keep increase until $10.000 per bitcoin, and i sell all mine.

If bitcoin really increase until $10.000 bitcoin . I must do like you who sell all of my bitcoin

if the price really touched $10,000, I will not sell it all, because it will continue to rise from $10,000 to $100,000 and then I will sell all my bitcoin Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 238
I would sell all my bitcoins if the price of bitcoins reach 1millon$
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
I would sell all of my bitcoin If the price is 1000 and i need to spend it immediately

Many people said that here, and I think it's one of the reason why Bitcoin wouldn't stay above $1000 for a long time, if at all.

They can only dump all  coins once, after that they are out of the game and won't ever see 5k or 10k

This is not a game for everyone so as usual, the weak will get bought out early

Like the 10k pizza and everything since.....

I don't think that we will go higher that the pizza story or something similar can repeat.

The next ath will smash through the $1200 and fuck knows where it will stop, more users, increased awareness and more infrastructure/usage would pick up the price  on its own........ AND THEN CUT THE SUPPLY IN  HALF!!! 
Anyone who dumped  too cheap  is going to be sorry soon..... I don't think there's going to be another opportunity to buy in the $4xx range much longer......
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 406
i dont think that there is a reason why should i sell all my bitcoins in my opinion i will save it up until the price of bitcoin will go up that much so it could make me rich or i wouldnt sell it if the bitcoin would become an official currency of a lot of countries
Activity: 994
I would sell all of my bitcoins if I don't believe it is the main crypto currency anymore.
If another crypto currency outcompetes bitcoin, it's time for me to go and find another asset to invest in.
Activity: 616
I would sell all of my bitcoins when the price is right.
If the price would go down a lot i would hold and wait for better days. The thing is bitcoin is way to valuable to become obsolete.
Activity: 631
i would sell all my bitcoins only if i had no money to buy food for right now i have some money to be able to live so i keep on getting as much bitcoins as possible i hope that the price will increase in the future significantly and that it will make me a millionaire

Yes but my advise is that not to sell all your bitcoins just need to sell part of bitcoins and keep rest safe for the future as we are not aware what would be the price of bitcoins in the future so If you sell all your bitcoins and the next day the price would reach the moon so it is better not to sell all bitcoins and that is the way to make profits out of bitcoins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I would sell all of my bitcoins if its ends the world
Activity: 658
i would sell all my bitcoins only if i had no money to buy food for right now i have some money to be able to live so i keep on getting as much bitcoins as possible i hope that the price will increase in the future significantly and that it will make me a millionaire
Activity: 501
I would sell all my bitcoins if I can get twice the value I sell back Tongue

Dont be a bagholder. Sell now at a loss and move on.  Grin
Activity: 322
Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction
I would sell all my bitcoins if I can get twice the value I sell back Tongue
Activity: 501
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

Never!

That's the true answer.
Activity: 154
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

Never!
Activity: 210
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I've got one bitcoin

I withdraw and exchange it when it reaches 1 BTC

Grow your bitcoins on a tree! then it'll teach 1 btc magically
Activity: 1190
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I've got one bitcoin

I withdraw and exchange it when it reaches 1 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
If I have 100 bitcoins I would sell all

Why?

Can't you see his personal message? I think that's already the answer Grin I also be with him cuz 100 bitcoins will really change my life, I can be a millionaire on our counrtry with that amount.

Where do you guys live at?
Pages:
Jump to: