Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 5. (Read 95053 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I would sell all my bitcoins if i have a bitcoins but right now i dont have even a .0000001 bitcoin Wink
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
if it hit 50000$
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
i have one

Well, the mere fact that you would sell your bitcoins if you had one, demonstrates why you do not have any because you would have likely sold at $1k, too, and therefore you are not enough of a believer in the lovely thing, aka bitcoin.

In essence, you have to learn to love and cherish and cuddle and HODL your bitcoin for a while, and then after you have done that for a considerable amount of time, then you become more appreciative of the power of HODL.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
... I realize that this would FORE SURE solve ALL my problems, present and future.
Activity: 20
Only in one case: if it starts to fall and further predictions are not good. Then I would sell all of them right away (which are not very much to be honest).
Activity: 231
I will sell all my bitcoin, if I really need the money and if the bitcoin price goes down......
Activity: 35
I would sell all my Bitcoins if i'm crazy Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
if there is an urgent need for money
Activity: 85
I would sell all my bitcoins if its price started declining to a ridiculous rate to the point that it can't recover anymore.
Activity: 34
If... benefice I am making from it put some cover to my family until 2 or 3 generations or if I really need money or if I am about to die
Activity: 68
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
I would sell all my Bitcoins if i know bitcoin die
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I have to, like when one of my family needed money because of sickness and our savings is not enough. Then I have no choice. The only thing that will burn all your money is when you or your loved ones got sick. Well, aside from that I would sell all my Bitcoins if like China, our government announces that they will forever ban Bitcoins.
Activity: 350
I would sell all my Bitcoins if ?
Answer : i die tomorrow  Grin
That's good answer  Cheesy Cheesy Everyone will sell bitcoin when they die =)
Activity: 198
I would sell all my Bitcoins if ?
Answer : i die tomorrow  Grin
Activity: 18
If there comes a greater coin than it
Activity: 78
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
I would sell all my Bitcoins if i have 10000 bitcoin
I think I will achieve that
Activity: 38
I would sell all my bitcoins if bitcoin hit 1million per coin, yeah not original i bet.
Activity: 72
I would sell all my bitcoins if my wallet is full of bitcoin  Smiley Smiley
[Z]
Activity: 2

.... if my cat says to me to sell it. Well it's impossible you know that.

Man, it's just funny to see some of the first few pages of this thread, when bitcoin was priced like $150. We've come a long way from where we began.

See for example, the dreams of these people have already been fulfilled, thanks to bitcoin:

it hit 5000 USD per one. Probably.
I would sell all my Bitcoins if hit 10000 usd per bitcoin
no need to ask why, everybody do so i think
I would sell all my Bitcoins if if price reach at least $ 10000.
After that, I will buy house, quit my job and enjoy life after that Smiley
I would sell all my Bitcoins if bitcoin reaches 1200 dollars again
if its under i wouldent sell it Smiley
I would sell all my bitcoins if im get brain washed haha. now here the real ; i wont sell never , until its gets 10k-15k for per bitcoin . since i will regret it
when bitcoin reached $10,000
If the price per bitcoin went back up to over $1000 like it was last year!  Cheesy

These all are from first five pages.

...but who knows, even the current price may just be the beginning! Smiley

LoL, you resume it man. I hope some people above not really sell theirs because they must feel regret now (today)  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: