Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 9. (Read 95053 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
would have been given a good price for them, or it had completely depreciated. In another case, while such popularity probably would not take a chance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I can buy a better altcoin that can beat BTC's price in the long run. DeepOnion is a contender for that.
Activity: 476
If it was at least twice the price i bought it with. Now this is very subjective, if for example the trend is on an all time high and it's constant and strong i would still wait it out. The moment it loses momentum that is when I'll sell it
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
If the bitcoin price is very high and when I feel I can become milliner from that bitcoins.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

if Satoshi Nakamoto send me an email that he's about to shut it for good in the next hour.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
my life depended on it that is the only way I sell all
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
I would sell all my Bitcoins if it reaches 100,000$. Now that is good investment.
Activity: 11
i would sell all my Bitcoins if i had any.  Angry
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
★Adconity.com★
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I have. Unfortunately, I still haven't got any.  Smiley
Activity: 490
I would sell all my bitcoins if I need money and it involves life and death situation.. Or maybe if I go broke and my last option is to sell every bitcoin I have.
Activity: 176
i will complete the sentence with my opinion only I would sell all my Bitcoins if i can buy a car and my own computer also a house,
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I didn't gamble them away.
Activity: 210
well I would sell all my Bitcoins if the bitcoin value is more than 10000$ and when it is easier to trade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
It's very simple. I am always ready to sell all my bitcoins if I need to buy something important to me. I have a passion for hoarding and bitcoin are just as a species of currency while protecting my savings from inflation.
Activity: 42
I would sell all my Bitcoins if i had enought of them to buy a house...
Activity: 26
...I was hypnoptized and told to sell all my bitcoin
Activity: 330
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I knew that in the next day they'll be worth $10000 and one week later would be worth $500, so I could buy them back  Tongue
Activity: 31
i would sell all my bitcoins if 1 bitcoin can buy one lambo car Grin

when that time will happen, i hope that will come soon
Activity: 588

If bitcoin really increase until $10.000
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
And you'd regret it  months later.
Pages:
Jump to: