Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 8. (Read 95053 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 10
If it's end of the world.. I need to sell it all before it too late to take & receive my income on these. Bit the coin until supply last.. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I would become a billionaire.
Activity: 20
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I need the money
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
I would sell all my bitcoins if I have plenty of businesses that are successful and that I am one of the richest man alive. I really don't need bitcoins anymore since I will become rich.
Activity: 261
Merit: 5
https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker
I profit a lot to it Smiley #simple
Activity: 178
If urgently needed money
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price for the amount i have can guarantee me a life without stress and worries and can give me wealth and happiness for my whole life.
Activity: 335
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
I would sell all my bitcoins if I really need money, for now i will just hold it
Activity: 19
If Bill Gates gave me a billion dollars.
Activity: 150
I would sell my bitcoin if the price has reached highest point and get huge returns  Cheesy
Activity: 166

i would sell all my bitcoins if it reached 100,000 dollars each bitcoin and i have a 1000 bitcoins and i will travel all over the world, make plenty business ventures and i can practice trading atleast twice a week. i want to enjoy my life if all that happen Smiley
Activity: 16
if I loose all of my dollars and have to live in the streets!
Activity: 140
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I knew that in the next day they'll be worth more then $10000 and one week later would be worth $1000  Smiley
Activity: 262
I would sell all of my bitcoins if I had enough to sell to live a comfortable life somewhere in Canada with spending money for vacations South.
Activity: 18
I would sell all my Bitcoins when the price is 9000
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

I will sell all my Bitcoins IF and only IF the government totally bans using and trading Bitcoin.
Activity: 64
the price is going back to $4000
Activity: 30
I would sell all my Btc if the north pole melts
Activity: 308
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I knew that in the next day they'll be worth $10000 and one week later would be worth $500, so I could buy them back  Tongue
Perfect! Let me quote your idea. And when that happens I'll buy my own house and lot. BTC
Pages:
Jump to: