Pages:
Author

Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1 - page 16. (Read 43552 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
Here is a list of countries that have been confirmed as having completely and utterly and without any qualification banned all use of bitcoin:

1.  China
2.  Russia

This has not been confirmed by multiple confirmed and verified sources, most importantly in non-English language encrypted letters and words.  Therefore, we know this is fact.  Total bans.

Clearly there is a trend developing that we can calculate.  By 2015 every country of our Earth will have banned the use of bitcoin.  That is why we know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed.  Truly, it is only going to get worse from here.

We have already seen the market begin its total collapse as it continues to fail to make new all time highs and crashes on a daily basis.  While I know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed, I still can't help but feel such despair in my heart.  It was a nice idea, but it simply cannot succeed.

If you don't sell all your bitcoins now, you will be gloriously sad, as many of us have confirmed.  Confirm if you agree!

CONFIRMED!!1
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I still can't help but feel such despair in my heart.  It was a nice idea, but it simply cannot succeed.

I feel exactly the same.
But I also want to point out:

DER BITCOIN!!1

sry, I mean:

DIE BITCOIN!!1
Activity: 266
Here is a list of countries that have been confirmed as having completely and utterly and without any qualification banned all use of bitcoin:

1.  China
2.  Russia

This has not been confirmed by multiple confirmed and verified sources, most importantly in non-English language encrypted letters and words.  Therefore, we know this is fact.  Total bans.

Clearly there is a trend developing that we can calculate.  By 2015 every country of our Earth will have banned the use of bitcoin.  That is why we know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed.  Truly, it is only going to get worse from here.

We have already seen the market begin its total collapse as it continues to fail to make new all time highs and crashes on a daily basis.  While I know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed, I still can't help but feel such despair in my heart.  It was a nice idea, but it simply cannot succeed.

If you don't sell all your bitcoins now, you will be gloriously sad, as many of us have confirmed.  Confirm if you agree!

Due to me failing to sell off before today's loss, I can no longer afford gas for my car.

CONFIRMED BAD NEWS HITS THE AMERICAN HOMELAND
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

1.  China
2.  Russia

This has not been confirmed by multiple confirmed and verified sources, most importantly in non-English language encrypted letters and words.  Therefore, we know this is fact.  Total bans.

Clearly there is a trend developing that we can calculate.  By 2015 every country of our Earth will have banned the use of bitcoin.  That is why we know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed.  Truly, it is only going to get worse from here.

We have already seen the market begin its total collapse as it continues to fail to make new all time highs and crashes on a daily basis.  While I know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed, I still can't help but feel such despair in my heart.  It was a nice idea, but it simply cannot succeed.

If you don't sell all your bitcoins now, you will be gloriously sad, as many of us have confirmed.  Confirm if you agree!
Of course you are right! No other source of light can replace open fire which was used for tens of thousands of years, ridiculous to even try and invent something better than a candle.
And when the day of justice will be upon unscrupulous for exploiting the masses the mob shall rise, pitchforks and torches in their hands!

Try doing that with light bulbs. Not nearly as impressive ...

Well, the germans had some fancy torchlight processions some time ago.

Very impressive, but somehow failing a few years later.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche
Of course you are right! No other source of light can replace open fire which was used for tens of thousands of years, ridiculous to even try and invent something better than a candle.
And when the day of justice will be upon unscrupulous for exploiting the masses the mob shall rise, pitchforks and torches in their hands!

I see alot of LED torches here: http://www.torchdirect.co.uk/, but you are right, mob with led torches will look like a hippie party lost in the woods. Need the smell, the sound of burning oil, etc
Activity: 322

legendary
Borsche
bitcoin is going to DIE DIE DIE DIE anyone who thinks bitcoin was going to replace traditional currency, or even gold, which have been around for FRIGGIN THOUSANDS OF YEARS, and which are backed by a fucking huge system you couldn't even imagine, and of course nuclear weapons & 50,000,000+ soldiers, ARE DELUSIONAL

legendary
Borsche
When bitcoin costs $0, you won't be even able to buy back, because 1 cent would buy an infinite amount of bitcoins, and there's only 12 million total, and cents are not fractional. So once it reaches $0, it is not recovering, as nobody can buy anymore. Confirmed by math.

What about byeing at -0.00001$/BTC then.

Just asking theoretically, no chance for me to ever get involved into this fantasy-game.

Right, nobody would be insane enough! Even if somebody bought at 0.00001, *then* bitcoin would go to zero and he won't be able to sell it anymore.
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
bitcoin is going to DIE DIE DIE DIE anyone who thinks bitcoin was going to replace traditional currency, or even gold, which have been around for FRIGGIN THOUSANDS OF YEARS, and which are backed by a fucking huge system you couldn't even imagine, and of course nuclear weapons & 50,000,000+ soldiers, ARE DELUSIONAL
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I'm glad I didn't use my real name when I bought around 300 coins from BitInstant early last year.
When bitcoin costs $0, you won't be even able to buy back, because 1 cent would buy an infinite amount of bitcoins, and there's only 12 million total, and cents are not fractional. So once it reaches $0, it is not recovering, as nobody can buy anymore. Confirmed by math.

What about byeing at -0.00001$/BTC then.

Just asking theoretically, no chance for me to ever get involved into this fantasy-game.
legendary
Borsche
As we can see, with the volume of confirmed bad news, the market is agreeing to head towards $0.  Bitcoin has failed, as is confirmed. 

I can confirm this.
Activity: 840
As we can see, with the volume of confirmed bad news, the market is agreeing to head towards $0.  Bitcoin has failed, as is confirmed. 

Agreed. The time to get out is now.
Activity: 322
WOW!

BTC going back to single digits after January 31st!
wow. so loss. much confirms.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
WOW!

If zero is to be considered a single digit, then yes.
WOW!

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Charlie better be stepping down from the foundation as soon as he makes bail in a few hours... If not I'm selling all my BTC and buying up LTC.

all fantasycoins will go to zero, so better keep your $$.

I'll consider that too
Pages:
Jump to: