Pages:
Author

Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1 - page 14. (Read 43552 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Quoted from the Ethereum thread:

Vitalik Buterin is actually Satoshi, returned from retirement. <- True story.

For misbehavers, this could be bad news, and it's apparently true.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
I just want to confirm that from now on I am only trusting this thread for reliable and confirmed news. Thank you proudhon for confirming all the foreign news.

You're welcome.  I confirm.  Anyone else?
legendary
And each confirmation must be confirmed.
I can confirm your confirmation. This means that 1 out of 6 confirmations is now fully confirmed.

I also confirm what I wrote. If someone could confirm my confirmation, we will have 2 out of 6 confirmations.

CONFIRMED

CONFIRMED for 6/6

To confirm this I have done a regression analysis of the confirmations received so far on the news chain.

This source appears to conclusive and foreign. 102% confirmation shows the martingale leveraged shorts are in control of the order book having shotred more than BTC supply.

This is glorious.  I can confirm.  I promote sgbett to Confirmer General.  Can anyone confirm?
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
I just want to confirm that from now on I am only trusting this thread for reliable and confirmed news. Thank you proudhon for confirming all the foreign news.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
How are you guys storing all this confirmed bad news? The newschain is getting incredibly massive, having recently filled my hard drives and the tape library I rented from NPR.

It is called brainstoring. I stored 6000 TB alone, no problems so far.
In short BS ( brainstoring)

absolutely and I experienced, up until now, not a single BS-attack (brainstorm-attack)
However, this is still unconfirmed....

I have all the CONFIRMATIONS that I need stored in these 4 letters: HERE
Activity: 476
How are you guys storing all this confirmed bad news? The newschain is getting incredibly massive, having recently filled my hard drives and the tape library I rented from NPR.

absolutely and I experienced, up until now, not a single BS-attack (brainstorm-attack)
However, this is still unconfirmed....

EDIT: you better edit your post now

Wow that is a lot of BS you storing.

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
I can confirm your confirmation. This means that 1 out of 6 confirmations is now fully confirmed.

I also confirm what I wrote. If someone could confirm my confirmation, we will have 2 out of 6 confirmations.

CONFIRMED

CONFIRMED for 6/6

To confirm this I have done a regression analysis of the confirmations received so far on the news chain.

This source appears to conclusive and foreign. 102% confirmation shows the martingale leveraged shorts are in control of the order book having shotred more than BTC supply.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Can confirm.  Can any other confirmers confirm this?  We need at least 6 confirms now for it to be fully confirmed in the newschain.

Do you sell graphs?

I sell graphs but I only take USD, no Bitcoins for me thanks. I don't want a currency that'll be worth half its value tomorrow.

ok.... how about a currency thats worth 10x its value tomorrow? no? ok Ill keep em.

How are news fees processed?
Should I invest in news?

Do you sell graphs?

Never
No

No

CONFIRM or get DDOSed
Activity: 266
Can confirm.  Can any other confirmers confirm this?  We need at least 6 confirms now for it to be fully confirmed in the newschain.

Do you sell graphs?

I sell graphs but I only take USD, no Bitcoins for me thanks. I don't want a currency that'll be worth half its value tomorrow.
Iam lost, so I 47% confirm

Ok, i am almost there, now on 73%
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life

CONFIRMED
bitcoin and litecoin have been in downtrend ever since the big $1200 bubble, we're going down only
there will be bulltraps along the way, and people who have the balls will make some money within those bulltraps, but bitcoin will be around $100-200 somewhere in april.

also CONFIRMED
bitcoin and litecoin have been in downtrend ever since the big $1200 bubble, we're going down only
there will be bulltraps along the way, and people who have the balls will make some money within those bulltraps, but bitcoin will be around $100-200 somewhere in april.

CONFIRM: 100$-200$ within 3 months. Zero$ will be reached the day after.
Activity: 717
Merit: 501

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: