Pages:
Author

Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1 - page 12. (Read 43552 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
SPECIAL ALERT:  This is a special alert to all followers of only true confirmed bad newses.  Late this afternoon, Eastern Time, there was a confirmation breach, and some false good news was mistakenly confirmed by an unconfirmed confirmer.  Please ignore this news.  As it is good news FUD, and is not confirmed.

Please link confirmation and source as well as proof of the breach, otherwise the newses it considered to be confirmed and accurate!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
SPECIAL ALERT:  This is a special alert to all followers of only true confirmed bad newses.  Late this afternoon, Eastern Time, there was a confirmation breach, and some false good news was mistakenly confirmed by an unconfirmed confirmer.  Please ignore this news.  As it is good news FUD, and is not confirmed.
legendary

NOT CONFIRMED!  NOT CONFIRMED!!!  IT'S A TRICK.

I repeat, do not confirm this!  I have denied your confirm.

To late, even you Proudhon do not have the zigbittoda power to unconfrim that confirmation.
legendary
Can anyone confirm this breaking news alert:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=437493.new#new

confirmed by sources thats been confirmed to be trustful sources

Stand down, sir!
legendary
Thank you, Time to get on localbitcoin and buy all the coins fast before we hit the 5 digits.
legendary

NOT CONFIRMED!  NOT CONFIRMED!!!  IT'S A TRICK.

I repeat, do not confirm this!  I have denied your confirm.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
Can anyone confirm this breaking news alert:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=437493.new#new

confirmed by sources thats been confirmed to be trustful sources
legendary
legendary
Worlwide bitcoin ban.  Sources to follow.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
Pre-emptive confirmation of the next 6 news.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
Hola, mi nombre es proudyuan. I here to tell of bad news in dos Latin Americas. In Latin Americas, many people es poor poor, it es estimate that only 2% of people have internet device. For real problem es bitcoin will not be adopted for many many year, at least 50 year until development of country. This es confirm bad news from my home country Mehico. Gracias

News DENIED.

Huge market for bitcoin among the Mexican drugs cartels.

Confirmed!

You have been DENIED!

I can also confirm your denial, as drug cartels are confirmed bad news, and therefore their involvement with bitcoin, as has been confirmed, is confirmed bad news.

I can confirm this statement
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
Estimado señor, es very insult that you think you know state of dos Latin Americas better than home citizen and bitcoin trademan. por favor explain where is pesos on this site fiatleak.com and then tell me there es adopted in dos Latin Americas. mi amigo y colleague proudhon can confirmar this es bad news. gracias

US dollar is the world reserve currency, many non-Americans trade in it. Fiatleak is skewed.

Your news is still denied.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hola, mi nombre es proudyuan. I here to tell of bad news in dos Latin Americas. In Latin Americas, many people es poor poor, it es estimate that only 2% of people have internet device. For real problem es bitcoin will not be adopted for many many year, at least 50 year until development of country. This es confirm bad news from my home country Mehico. Gracias

News DENIED.

Estimado señor, es very insult that you think you know state of dos Latin Americas better than home citizen and bitcoin trademan. por favor explain where is pesos on this site fiatleak.com and then tell me there es adopted in dos Latin Americas. mi amigo y colleague proudhon can confirmar this es bad news. gracias
legendary

News DENIED.

Confirmed!

You have been DENIED!

I can also confirm your denial, as drug cartels are confirmed bad news, and therefore their involvement with bitcoin, as has been confirmed, is confirmed bad news.
legendary

News DENIED.

Confirmed!

You have been DENIED!

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life

News DENIED.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
legendary
All news in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436763.120 is confirmed, bad and foreign. Bitcointalk is a confirmed good source of news. This thread confirms it. As does that thread.

I can confirm.  That is all very bad, and is consistent with the crash we are seeing.  I expect it to accelerate as all these confirmed bad newses become more confirmed among the population.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
All news in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436763.120 is confirmed, bad and foreign. Bitcointalk is a confirmed good source of news. This thread confirms it. As does that thread.
legendary

Most of US Bitcoin's speculators are there.
Imagine someone drops a bomb ... Bitcoin is doomed.

(needs confirmation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz6eHI_XM5k

Confirmed!
Pages:
Jump to: