Pages:
Author

Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1 - page 2. (Read 43552 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LOL,
The price on BTC-e today 102 USD

Check,
View Screen Capture
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
As you see MtGox restored withdrawals, but, we know that their site has been seized by FBI and now it's just ongoing sting operation.
Everybody withdrawing from gox will face money laundering charges.

I confirm it.

Oh was it? link? lol
donator
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
As you see MtGox restored withdrawals, but, we know that their site has been seized by FBI and now it's just ongoing sting operation.
Everybody withdrawing from gox will face money laundering charges.

I confirm it.

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
No, they were directly involved in illegal activities. They were framed by the authorities.

The only thing illegal was buying/selling something (Bitcoins in this case) for a large amount of cash. This is illegal in many places. However in my country what the cops did (honey pot) is also illegal.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
No, they were directly involved in illegal activities. They were framed by the authorities.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
So technically ANYONE who sold Bitcoins can be labelled as a criminal in the future....

if they sold for cash without reporting it, and if the amount of cash is over legislated limits, and if I'm not wrong

Activity: 504
In the end we will get all terrorists, get used to it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga

this is NOT good news at ALL. quiet freaky actually, i mean they're going after individuals now ? So technically ANYONE who sold Bitcoins can be labelled as a criminal in the future....
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074
Countdown is begun,

Tokio/Japan  GMT,  Monday 10 February 2014     1:00
Peking/China  GMT, Monday 10 February 2014,   00:00
Activity: 1092
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
New FUD: where is proudhon our bad-news king?Huh  Huh Huh

He is busy shorting bitcoin with max leverage.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003
in china, it seems is CONFIRMED people using bitcoin will be facing death sentence as well.
Countdown is begun,

Tokio/Japan GMT, 23:40
Peking/China  GMT, 22:40
Activity: 618
a clockwork miner
Please use this thread to only post confirmed news from confirmed sources to help everyone understand what is obvious - bitcoin is in a downtrend to oblivion

My latest find comes, of course, from official sources in China and details how the Chinese government is planning a massive 99% attack on the blockchain.  I'll put the main points below, but anyone can check the facts from the source:

1.  Chinese offials delcare bitcoin a global financial virus
2.  Officials from other nations are in agreement with china China, including the US
3.  The Chinese government has millions of petahashes ready to deploy on the blockchain to destroy the protocol
4.  In addition to attacking the blockchian, China will sell all their mined bitcoins on MtGox

It's obvious bitcoin has gone as far as it can go, but any other thoughts about this devastating news?

F OFF

Sir, if you still don't agree with the fact that SHOTRing is clearly the only possibility left to us,
I would kindly inform you that maybe there is another thread that could be a better place for your precious and argumentative opinions:

I AM HODLING
Activity: 644
New FUD: where is proudhon our bad-news king?Huh  Huh Huh
Activity: 339
Please use this thread to only post confirmed news from confirmed sources to help everyone understand what is obvious - bitcoin is in a downtrend to oblivion.  

My latest find comes, of course, from official sources in China and details how the Chinese government is planning a massive 99% attack on the blockchain.  I'll put the main points below, but anyone can check the facts from the source:

1.  Chinese offials delcare bitcoin a global financial virus
2.  Officials from other nations are in agreement with china China, including the US
3.  The Chinese government has millions of petahashes ready to deploy on the blockchain to destroy the protocol
4.  In addition to attacking the blockchian, China will sell all their mined bitcoins on MtGox

It's obvious bitcoin has gone as far as it can go, but any other thoughts about this devastating news?

F OFF
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Yeah, because nobody uses pot in the countries where it is illegal !

Exactly, that's why I made the comparison. Government cracked down on pot, now hardly anyone smokes it, and its price went way down. In the 1960s, it cost like $500 for an eighth. Now, it's like $50 for an eighth. In the same way, bitcoin will go from $500 to $5 because of government intervention, and everyone will stop using it except for computer geeks in their parents' basement - just like in 2009.  

Confirmed!

Yes, Confirmed

I''m sorry, are there only 21 million possible marijuana plants? Damn, it would be $10,000 an ounce if that was the case.

Exactly, that's why I made the comparison. Government cracked down on pot, now hardly anyone smokes it, and its price went way down. In the 1960s, it cost like $500 for an eighth. Now, it's like $50 for an eighth. In the same way, bitcoin will go from $500 to $5 because of government intervention, and everyone will stop using it except for computer geeks in their parents' basement - just like in 2009. 

Confirmed!

Yes, Confirmed
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

Confirmed!
yep. They cracked down on pot in the 1930's. It only took 50 years for the price to drop. That gives me a few decades to sell my coins..
Activity: 448

Confirmed!
Pages:
Jump to: