Pages:
Author

Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1 - page 9. (Read 43552 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I'm already working on it!  I should be up and running in a few days.

Well once you've started, there's no turning back.  Remember what happened when Caesar crossed the Rubycorn.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
I've been inspired by the work of Professor Williams, and in his glorious honor I propose we begin collaboration on bitcorn - the worlds first best cryptocurrency.  I don't know how to program, so I'll need help.

Plenty of experienced devs here -  one of them can write the kernel.

I'm already working on it!  I should be up and running in a few days.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I've been inspired by the work of Professor Williams, and in his glorious honor I propose we begin collaboration on bitcorn - the worlds first best cryptocurrency.  I don't know how to program, so I'll need help.

Plenty of experienced devs here -  one of them can write the kernel.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 5142
Whimsical Pants
I'm not so sure that the fundamentals of ecornomics will allow yet another cryptocornency to dilute the market

But this is as of yet uncornfirmed. Any foreign language sources?

Oh no.  Not again...

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-01-25/opinion/ct-china-trade-corn-edit-0125-20140125_1_biotech-corn-corn-imports-more-corn
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm not so sure that the fundamentals of ecornomics will allow yet another cryptocornency to dilute the market

But this is as of yet uncornfirmed. Any foreign language sources?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 5142
Whimsical Pants
Confirmers, it's time we get serious about the development of a better cryptocurrency.  I've been inspired by the work of Professor Williams, and in his glorious honor I propose we begin collaboration on bitcorn - the worlds first best cryptocurrency.  I don't know how to program, so I'll need help.

It's a cryptocornancy.
Activity: 346
lol you guys kinda sound like a sect
but quite a funny one though ^^
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
Confirmers, it's time we get serious about the development of a better cryptocurrency.  I've been inspired by the work of Professor Williams, and in his glorious honor I propose we begin collaboration on bitcorn - the worlds first best cryptocurrency.  I don't know how to program, so I'll need help.
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
a clockwork miner
I got this from an unmentionable official source. Looks good to me!

TOTALLY NOT CONFIRMED until we can confirm which planet is that.
Moon, Mars or Earth?

For example, I think we can recognize the Australia shape on that planet... So price is going to the GROUND???

Omg, can a signal be clearer than this?
Activity: 266

It's not even confirmed!

People like you are what's hurting Bitcoin. Confirm THAT.
Activity: 322

This is very bad news.
Can someone confirm that there is no air on Mars and that all the bitcoins will die there?
Activity: 672

Activity: 504
Everything we talked about in here has been confirmed in the hearing and even way more. A lot of professors said that BTC will go to zero. That is the ULTIMATE confirmation.
Last chance to short.!
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
So 30 pages of confirmed Bad news from confirmed fact based Sources and the price is still $940  Huh

Exactly, no new ATHs, as confirmed.  This demonstrates a frightening downtrend for those not in SHOTR positions.

Thanks for reconfirming my confirmed fact about the current price.
Activity: 336
He will pass regulations regulating the blockchain and the protocol, (...)

In an highly unlikely (EDIT: best) case, yes. But I think it is quite obvious, that they are going to burn the protocol outright.
Activity: 1092
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
Yes, top bitcoin company CEOs getting barbecued by New York regulators is incredibly bearish. You can tell Ben Lawsky wants to be the Ben Bernanke of bitcoin. He will pass regulations regulating the blockchain and the protocol, making all transactions reversible and automatically taxed. He will be able to press a button and create new bitcoins which automatically go to the big banks who will make sure the money finds its way from Wall St. to Main St.
Every transaction from a New York IP address will be taxed at a rate of 5.45% to help fund "the roads" and "the schools" and, of course, the regulators themselves.

Lawsky.. what a funny and apt name Grin

Must be a j00
Activity: 448
Yes, top bitcoin company CEOs getting barbecued by New York regulators is incredibly bearish. You can tell Ben Lawsky wants to be the Ben Bernanke of bitcoin. He will pass regulations regulating the blockchain and the protocol, making all transactions reversible and automatically taxed. He will be able to press a button and create new bitcoins which automatically go to the big banks who will make sure the money finds its way from Wall St. to Main St.
Every transaction from a New York IP address will be taxed at a rate of 5.45% to help fund "the roads" and "the schools" and, of course, the regulators themselves.
Activity: 336
Well, it was so popular with early Christians, will work fine with early (late?) Bitcoiners, too.

It doesn´t matter if early or late - if you hodl BTC you better prepare yourself for some fancy brandings.

I am really lucky, for not being directly involved in bitcoin at all.

Will increase my SHOTRS of course.
Activity: 618
a clockwork miner
People are still asking what affects the bitcoin currency...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4822736

I have linked them here.
It's clear to me that the SHORT SHOTR verb isn't shouted out enough loud.

I have hired a P.I.

we will soon know the truth!

Good job!!(1)!

Edit: mispelling
Activity: 531
Merit: 505
Well, it was so popular with early Christians, will work fine with early (late?) Bitcoiners, too.
Pages:
Jump to: