Pages:
Author

Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1 - page 4. (Read 43552 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 500
a clockwork miner
BTC quickly losing popularity.
(...)

View Screen Capture

This obviously confirms the previous graph by eiskalt.

We are doomed!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcoin no longer any investors. producers of mining hardware longer no have a reason to invest in BTC,
so that Bitcoin machine is hungry and rapidly losing weight.
Mtgox has lost all credibility.
Ordinary people can not raise BTC prices, just as they can not raise the price of LTC

Game is Over !!!
Activity: 504
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Zero very soon.
damn it you gave me a heart attack!
Activity: 618
a clockwork miner
Activity: 336

Zero very soon.
Welcome to the new difficulty and new mining factor  Huh

View Screen Capture

View Screen Capture

View Screen Capture

MtGox has lost credibility, or at least exchange office does not follow the price at MtGox,
because in November and December of 2013 years, the price MtGox exchange office was allowed to rise without real money. (at push-button up) (great deception)
Now as we can see, MtGox is in big trouble about withdraw money, It is so logical and clearly.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
goodbye bitcoin, goodbye my USD,

This smiley has been CONFIRMED accurate and funny!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche
I would please like someone to either stamp this as CONFIRMED or FUD

http[Suspicious link removed]cuting-withdrawals-now-owes-clients-38m-in-disappeared-money/

CONFIRMED! in fact, sources say that nobody was able to withdraw from MtGox since 2009, so it was actually operating as a money trap, with positive reports all from paid employees.

how stupid are you so you actually do believe that nobody was able to withdraw from MtGox since 2009 ?
are you saying since 2009 all trades on mtgox are fake? or even people can't get money out from mtgox but still sell/buy bitcoins at there?

SEPA wire takes around 2 weeks, JPY japan bank wire takes 2 days

Sources in Japan confirm that anybody posting in red here is one of MtGox employees. But nice try to derail the confirmed thread!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007
Damn this stupid FUD. I'm starting to get tired of it.

Stop FUDing

Young Mythul and Banaltcoin: you will learn to embrace your inner troll soon enough.

Greatness bestows those who master the art of pre-emptive pseudo FUD spreading:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4859920
goodbye bitcoin, goodbye my USD,

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

http[Suspicious link removed]cuting-withdrawals-now-owes-clients-38m-in-disappeared-money/

CONFIRMED! in fact, sources say that nobody was able to withdraw from MtGox since 2009, so it was actually operating as a money trap, with positive reports all from paid employees.

how stupid are you so you actually do believe that nobody was able to withdraw from MtGox since 2009 ?
are you saying since 2009 all trades on mtgox are fake? or even people can't get money out from mtgox but still sell/buy bitcoins at there?

Stop crying.

Stop FUDing
Activity: 644
Damn this stupid FUD. I'm starting to get tired of it.
legendary

Stop crying.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary

Thank you for this confirmation, I have never used GOX nor do I have any plans on using GOX but its good to know the truth.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: