Pages:
Author

Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1 - page 25. (Read 43552 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
(...) But the total german populatioin is only about 82 Million. (...)

Please concentrate while reading:

650 million ("Focus" readers) -570 million ("Spiegel" readers) = 80 million.

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
Sorry, this has already been confirmed and verified as a good source of bad news, therefore, please revise your estimate of the German population.  Thank you.
what estimation matches your wishes ?

Please see confirmed sources here.
oh,I see
If those 650 Millions are selling than the world will be doomed.
Please confirm

I can confirm.  Now you see.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010
Sorry, this has already been confirmed and verified as a good source of bad news, therefore, please revise your estimate of the German population.  Thank you.

oh,I see
If those 650 Millions sell the world will be doomed.
Please confirm

I think you've just confirmed it yourself, further confirming the previous confirmations!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Sorry, this has already been confirmed and verified as a good source of bad news, therefore, please revise your estimate of the German population.  Thank you.

oh,I see
If those 650 Millions are selling than the world will be doomed.
Please confirm
legendary
Sorry, this has already been confirmed and verified as a good source of bad news, therefore, please revise your estimate of the German population.  Thank you.

legendary
Excerpt:
Platzt die Bitcoin-Blase? - Die virtuelle Währung Bitcoin ist eine Blase, die irgendwann platzen wird.

"Focus" is very popular in germany. It is owned by chancellor anonyla merkel and frequently read by around 650 million germans (that is even more, than the -570 million germans, who read "Der Spiegel".

It is owned by  Hubert Burda, a media enterpreneur.
650 Million Germans read it ? But the total german populatioin is only about 82 Million.
Please more serious Information, not crap like that.

Excerpt:
Platzt die Bitcoin-Blase? - Die virtuelle Währung Bitcoin ist eine Blase, die irgendwann platzen wird.

"Focus" is very popular in germany. It is owned by chancellor anonyla merkel and frequently read by around 650 million germans (that is even more, than the -570 million germans, who read "Der Spiegel".

It is owned by  Hubert Burda, a media enterpreneur.
650 Million Germans read it ? But the total german populatioin is only about 82 Million.
Please more serious Information, not crap like that.
legendary
German newsmagazine "Focus" reports:

http://www.focus.de/finanzen/boerse/verkehrte-welt-im-neuen-jahr-inflation-goldpreis-oel-warum-2014-fuer-anleger-das-jahr-der-ueberraschungen-wird_id_3516244.html#

Excerpt:

We all know, that germany controls europe - so if germany goes anti-bitcoin, europe will follow suit.

Very, very bad.

DIE BITCOIN!  That is very bad, indeed.  And confirmed.  Well done.  This should strengthen our belief knowledge that bitcoin will die, as the article says.  Again, we thank you.
Activity: 336
German newsmagazine "Focus" reports:

http://www.focus.de/finanzen/boerse/verkehrte-welt-im-neuen-jahr-inflation-goldpreis-oel-warum-2014-fuer-anleger-das-jahr-der-ueberraschungen-wird_id_3516244.html#

Excerpt:

We all know, that germany controls europe - so if germany goes anti-bitcoin, europe will follow suit.

Very, very bad.
legendary
I'm not sure about it,
but shouldn't we consider the arrest of Justin Bieber a Confirmed Bad News?

Are there any Chinese or Russian sources?

Vietnamian

Oh yes, that's confirmed then.  Add to your SHOTRS people.  Increase them good.
Activity: 518
I'm not sure about it,

Vietnamian
Activity: 618
a clockwork miner

Mmm, maybe not at this moment. So is it still Unconfirmed Bad News?
legendary
I'm not sure about it,

Activity: 618
a clockwork miner
I'm not sure about it,
legendary
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

absolutely locked and threw away the private key
legendary
OMG!  More confirmed bad news from very reputable sources.  I think we are right on the edge of the big drop off as the confirmed bad news makes its way to major news sources like this.  Maybe a day or two away from the confirmed collapse.  I hope everyone has their maximally leveraged SHOTR positions locked in.
Activity: 322
What a comment in the blockchain "You will be stopped! The Whitehouse has 25 petaHash on preorder from BFL. Delivery in two weeks!".
Now the white house got scammed by BFL as well? They should know by the time BFL delivers that will be like 1% of the hashing power ...
Pages:
Jump to: