Pages:
Author

Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1 - page 28. (Read 43591 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but things just took a turn for the worse:

https://blockchain.info/tx/9bed152e507918603375f51cf46cd2742c6b2a9522a93953e468c33121975689

I'm still in communication with my source: one of the higher ups within North Korea  Undecided

Apparently this has something to do with the default in China...

Below see was Putin and now KIM JONG.    Is why DOGE go to moon.  

EDIT: I am new to bitcion.  Is possible to FAKE what they say vanity address??

I was reviewing the official scanned document and I also noticed a reference to bitcoin:

https://i.imgur.com/DYsqs7R.png

My Russian is perhaps not as good as yours, but it says something about requiring bitcoin nodes to not relay transactions that fail to pay the appropriate tribute to the Motherland.  It seems they have the following bitcoin address setup to accept the tributes:  1PutinCqxzqzMNSCLKRAC1S5H6tYrAdzsm.

Confirmed proof:  http://blockchain.info/address/1PutinCqxzqzMNSCLKRAC1S5H6tYrAdzsm
Activity: 898
Merit: 1000
Guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but things just took a turn for the worse:

https://blockchain.info/address/1KimJongLDTFUT6hUru9jDGkQswcg7dWpB

I'm still in communication with my source: one of the higher ups within North Korea  Undecided

Apparently this has something to do with the default in China...
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
This seals it.  RIP Bitcoin.  An deep teardown, in a major British newspaper, by an experienced reporter.  Neither I, nor any of the commenters, are able to refute such well-thought-out and eloquently presented arguments.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/10584037/Five-reasons-why-Bitcoin-is-the-most-dangerous-currency-in-the-world.html

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
OMG! Bitcoin is really doomed. Technical analysis says it's going into abyss after the great lama cycle. This is exactly the same cycle that caused The Great Depression in 1920th.
It is known that facts can BTCe evne WORSE! What if this technical analysis in fact depicts a DINOSAUR? I would not like this confimred Cry
Activity: 253
Merit: 1517
DTCxNMC
Is HIGH QUALITY thread must allow to contain JUST FACTS.  No FUD or what the call in my country SOKC POPPETS.    

Best post in thread
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
Here ya go, great timing.

Forbes Ariticle: "Mega Default In China Scheduled for January 31"

I put it in quotes so you didn't think I just made up some title of terror, ha.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants
OMG! Bitcoin is really doomed. Technical analysis says it's going into abyss after the great lama cycle. This is exactly the same cycle that caused The Great Depression in 1920th.

lol, 1920th

20/01/14 00:27 bankers are printing money ... btw, the sound printers make are very familiar to me ...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

lol, 1920th
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants

Wow, please send us to the Abyss

The Abyss [1989] - Theatrical Trailer
http://youtu.be/Nh4z0CQHM40

donator
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
The latest bad Huobi news, from confirmed sources.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
PS - don't waste your fingers on this thread, it's not for you

what do you mean?

Is HIGH QUALITY thread must allow to contain JUST FACTS.  No FUD or what the call in my country SOKC POPPETS.    
Activity: 518

what do you mean?
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
As I promised, I've translated the most interesting parts of that Russian document.

Lol. I'm a native Russian speaker and I lod'l at your Google Translated document imitation  Grin

P.S.: Kids, it seems you are still in a "decline" phase. Very nice.

ft...

Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
As I promised, I've translated the most interesting parts of that Russian document.
... every blockchain transaction has to get Putin's [ECDSA] signature approval to go through in Russia. Bad day for bitcoin.

That's what I thought the first time I read it, but my Russian is only so-so.  Upon a re-read, I noticed that what you mentioned was just one of the proposals.  The Kremlin decided upon the tribute system to 1PutinCqxzqzMNSCLKRAC1S5H6tYrAdzsm, as it was a more "decentralized" solution that they thought better adhered to the spirit of bitcoin.

Still pretty bad news I think.  

Putin is clearly co-opting bitcoin in Russia  Wink
Also the address already has 1 mBTC sent to it which definitely makes it legitimate, this was the first ever russian bitcoin transaction since the real news from sources were announced.

Yes, and last I checked that transaction already had 11 confirmations.  At this rate, I bet this entire thread will be highly confirmed by tomorrow.  

I confirm this, that makes it at least 12
Oh look the grown up from btc-e found the true bubble graph of truth which has all the future price movements of bitcoin and now he knows all!

Actually, yes.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche

Oh look the grown up from btc-e found the true bubble graph of truth which has all the future price movements of bitcoin and now he knows all!

Also the address already has 1 mBTC sent to it which definitely makes it legitimate, this was the first ever russian bitcoin transaction since the real news from sources were announced.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
We all owe Peter and others a great debt of gratitude for their work with this frightening Russian document.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007
Did you notice the graininess and slight angle of the text?  This is visual proof that this is a scan of a confirmed official paper document from the Kremlin. 

Thank you for your hard work.  

I was reviewing the official scanned document and I also noticed a reference to bitcoin:

My Russian is perhaps not as good as yours, but it says something about requiring bitcoin nodes to not relay transactions that fail to pay the appropriate tribute to the Motherland.  It seems they have the following bitcoin address setup to accept the tributes:  1PutinCqxzqzMNSCLKRAC1S5H6tYrAdzsm.

Confirmed proof:  https://blockchain.info/address/1PutinCqxzqzMNSCLKRAC1S5H6tYrAdzsm

Lol. I'm a native Russian speaker and I lol'd at your Google Translated document imitation  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: