Pages:
Author

Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1 - page 32. (Read 43571 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
Only for last 24h we have drop BTC price 60 usd !
it seems that producers of mining hardware not more to invest money in Bitcoin, and price sliding down slowly.

View Screen Capture

By next month we should easily see the price below $300.  Do you agree?
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I wish I'd be some power on this forum. Guy who says he wouldn't pay 1$ for bitcoin would be banned immediately. Why the fuck are you here and wasting our time if you think so. Get the fuck out and take your butthurt ass with you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
it seems that producers of mining hardware not more to invest money in Bitcoin.
Producers of mining hardware are not needed for bitcoin sustainability. They all may close their businesses right away.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Only for last 24h we have drop BTC price 60 usd !
it seems that producers of mining hardware not more to invest money in Bitcoin, and price sliding down slowly.

View Screen Capture
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
WARNING WARNING WARNING: GOOD NEWS AHEAD, BITCOINERS STILL HAVE HEARTS!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-401658

Page 3 is where it gets good!

and confirmed sources too!

LOL, tell me about it.
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

and confirmed sources too!
legendary
Do you all have buy ins set at $10 now then? Don't be buying above that! ok?

I personally would not pay even $ 1 for all Bitcoin because, for me it is a fraud and has absolutely no value.

And this is why you`re a loser and not a winner!

You do not know what means the loser, and what it means to winner.

Yes : I`m the winner because I made more FIAT money and saved more bitcoins in the last 16 months then you "the loser" will ever see in your lifetime!
Read the newschain posted in this thread. A lot of the newses have over 300 confirms by now, the network says these must be valid.
Naaah, you (a pool of unfair news miners) just try to fork the newschain, but ultimalely it will be rejected.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
I personally would not pay even $ 1 for all Bitcoin because, for me it is a fraud and has absolutely no value.
What are you doing here then? Maybe you are just a frustrated for-profit miner scammed by some hardware vendor, or overinvested and left with a rig of slow mining junk.

Why are you on this forum then? Let people decide for themselves.

Read the newschain posted in this thread. A lot of the newses have over 300 confirms by now, the network says these must be valid.

You do not know what means the loser, and what it means to winner.
flm
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Why are you on this forum then? Let people decide for themselves.
What are you doing here then? Maybe you are just a frustrated for-profit miner scammed by some hardware vendor, or overinvested and left with a rig of slow mining junk.
legendary

Activity: 56
are u sick of proudhno flooding every thread with his "confirmed news" rubbish that's clearly getting old?

go here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/should-proudhno-be-banned-from-speculation-forum-420313
flm
Mark Williams has a similar analysis, he says bitcoin under first half 2014 go to 10 usd.

http://invezz.com/news/forex/7726-bitcoin-usd-will-plummet-to-dollar-10-by-first-half-of-2014-predicts-risk-management-expert

For anyone who doesn't know, Mark Williams has never been wrong, ever. They should really replace "predicts" with "foresees." His sageness knows no bounds. Also, don't bother reading the article or looking into his technical background, just read the hyperlink. It tells you everything you need to know. It sucks because he's satoshi, so even satoshi is predicting a monstrous devaluation of bitcoin. This is true, I promise.

- Internet's man of the year, 2013

The Mark Williams was confirmed expert,
and you can see on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_T._Williams

and he made forecasts for Bitcoin price, for first half 2014 yaer !

flm
OH SHIT!!! Don't be buying cheap coins then guys, if it is going to $10!

Put your FIAT back in your savings accounts and delete your Bitcointalk membership now so you dont have to waste your time on here!  Grin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
Scariest shit I've ever seen/read

Thankfully there are 2 people in this thread (Peter and myself) that can read English encrypted via Russian alphabetonics. Bitplebs, you are most welcome. Send tips to proudhon so he can be shorter.

Mark Williams has a similar analysis, he says bitcoin under first half 2014 go to 10 usd.

http://invezz.com/news/forex/7726-bitcoin-usd-will-plummet-to-dollar-10-by-first-half-of-2014-predicts-risk-management-expert

For anyone who doesn't know, Mark Williams has never been wrong, ever. They should really replace "predicts" with "foresees." His sageness knows no bounds. Also, don't bother reading the article or looking into his technical background, just read the hyperlink. It tells you everything you need to know. It sucks because he's satoshi, so even satoshi is predicting a monstrous devaluation of bitcoin. This is true, I promise.

- Internet's man of the year, 2013
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: