Pages:
Author

Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1 - page 33. (Read 43571 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
yes, Russia and Mr. Putin really good care of his people
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bicoin is biggest scam in the early history,
Anyway, thanks to your government you've been kicked out of the game. You should thank them a lot, they are really caring about Russian people.
Expert Mark Williams has a similar analysis, he says bitcoin under first half 2014 go to 10 usd.

http://invezz.com/news/forex/7726-bitcoin-usd-will-plummet-to-dollar-10-by-first-half-of-2014-predicts-risk-management-expert
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
no worries, comes a time when you will be able to buy 1 million Bitcoin for 1 ruble

My analysis suggests this would be the bullish bear case.  More likely you will be able to buy 100 million bitcoin for a milliripple or maybe less. 
no worries, comes a time when you will be able to buy 1 million Bitcoin for 1 ruble,

I think also,
Bicoin is biggest scam in the early history,
Mining company buy bitcoion and constantly raises his prices, and again sell bitcoin, and so the circle,
its most centralized currency the world has ever seen

Check difficulity, each 10 days its up about 25-35 % , and after the bitcoin price jump about 25 - 35%.  Huh

http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Cleaning mining hardware has begun, after that game iz over, will no longer be nobody that raises the price and Bitcoin is dead.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-cleaning-all-my-miners-avalonantminer-s1usb-antknc-jumptercointerra-397876

Full thread is here; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bicoin-biggest-scam-in-the-early-history-400001
legendary

Yes, Proudhon and Humanitee, this is the confirmed bad news source written in the Russian alphabet that I referred to in your other thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/shotring-bitcoin-this-is-a-good-idea-right-now-420107 .  

I found the official confirmation from official sources in this scanned PDF also in the russian alphabet.  The signatures by important people prove the severity of this confirmed bad-news source.  

http://asozd2c.duma.gov.ru/addwork/scans.nsf/ID/CF63A3649915F2B543257C61003AF56A/%24FILE/428896-6.PDF?OpenElement
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1vd0yu/cryptocurrency_ban_in_russia/

Jesus!  Seriously, can it get any worse for bitcoin?  I think so, and that's what this thread will help people see.  Thank you for your work.
legendary

Today, high-ranking officials in the Russian government sought to prohibit the use of virtual currency throughout the country . Taking into account recent developments in money laundering, illegal arms trafficking and trafficking of drugs is fueling the market for virtual currency , the Russian government considers it necessary to start a series of tough reforms to quell the growing trend . The government issued an official warning earlier today urged Russian citizens to "avoid transactions in virtual currencies , as they are subject to fraud and are often developed under the premise to scam the average consumer. " Bistreisky Professor at the University of Moscow, told RT, that " Russian citizens can lull view of the virtual currency . For the average consumer , it offers a quick way for quick money and return , but if you look closer at these virtual currencies , we see that most of the activity is fraudulent and many consumers end up losing numbers in the long term . There have been numerous reports of users losing huge amounts of money through fake transactions bitcoin . Vir tual currency , in general, do not have public support - and therefore can be highly volatile . Without trust the government for these currencies , they are sure to be worth a little more than one percent of their current value . We will be reporting more from the Russian Chamber of Commerce on this issue in the coming hours.

This is 100% real. I found it on the internet. It's a screenshot of a page so you know it's genuine. I've sent it through multiple png compression scanners and they all came back 100% real.

This is 100% accurate and true.

Wow.  Well, SHOTRERS have nothing to worry about.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
This thread is pure FUD, it should be locked now!

Today, high-ranking officials in the Russian government sought to prohibit the use of virtual currency throughout the country . Taking into account recent developments in money laundering, illegal arms trafficking and trafficking of drugs is fueling the market for virtual currency , the Russian government considers it necessary to start a series of tough reforms to quell the growing trend . The government issued an official warning earlier today urged Russian citizens to "avoid transactions in virtual currencies , as they are subject to fraud and are often developed under the premise to scam the average consumer. " Bistreisky Professor at the University of Moscow, told RT, that " Russian citizens can lull view of the virtual currency . For the average consumer , it offers a quick way for quick money and return , but if you look closer at these virtual currencies , we see that most of the activity is fraudulent and many consumers end up losing numbers in the long term . There have been numerous reports of users losing huge amounts of money through fake transactions bitcoin . Vir tual currency , in general, do not have public support - and therefore can be highly volatile . Without trust the government for these currencies , they are sure to be worth a little more than one percent of their current value . We will be reporting more from the Russian Chamber of Commerce on this issue in the coming hours.

This is 100% real. I found it on the internet. It's a screenshot of a page so you know it's genuine. I've sent it through multiple png compression scanners and they all came back 100% real.

This is 100% accurate and true.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

legendary
Here's some more pretty serious confirmed bad news.  More reason to SODL and SHOTR than ever.  It just keeps coming!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
yeah you're totally not desperate, even not so desperate to underscore bold your statements. Cheesy

Suibbius
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
Is this satire?

Yes, it is. I am Chinese. Trust me!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
Proudhon, man, c'mon, really? Are we really doing this?

I mean, it's nice to see that you're optimistic about BTC again, but this kind of caricature is going to get a bunch of the newer folks thinking you're being sincere.

To be serious for a brief moment, this is the most bearish confirmed news of all.

legendary

LMAO, why not rake in more coins?Huh, if someone wants to pay and I deem it a fair pay, what do I care.. obviously I'm not desperate because if I was I would take one of the offers made by one of the what seems to be dozens of companies currently paying for signature space.

Renting a signature space is somewhat similar to picking bottles from someone else's dumpster. Only worse, because homeless then recycle bottles, while you would only pollute the public space. But it clearly shows that you definitely are cheap.

Yeah yeah man, whatever you say.

Maybe you should read some of my other recent posts to see how cheap I really am!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche

LMAO, why not rake in more coins?Huh, if someone wants to pay and I deem it a fair pay, what do I care.. obviously I'm not desperate because if I was I would take one of the offers made by one of the what seems to be dozens of companies currently paying for signature space.

Renting a signature space is somewhat similar to picking bottles from someone else's dumpster. Only worse, because homeless then recycle bottles, while you would only pollute the public space. But it clearly shows that you definitely are cheap.
Activity: 238
Stand on the shoulders of giants
That's very bad news, hodlers ...

Activity: 136
Why the long face?

Wow, tag-team trolled. 
Rough night, Bob.
At least you took it from the best.

Thank you ElectricMucus and proudhon for entertaining me once again during some pretty boring price activity.
legendary
Are you trying to troll yourself? From here it seems to be working btw.

holly shit, I just found your youtube video.

not to shabby ginger!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXCoRfP_P8E
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Are you trying to troll yourself? From here it seems to be working btw.
Pages:
Jump to: