Author

Topic: Conspiracy Coin - page 138. (Read 265462 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May 23, 2014, 03:09:49 PM
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 23, 2014, 03:02:31 PM
Obviously, they won't be. But, a first step into the crypto world could be solo mining on your PC, which is why we chose x11.

You chose x11 because you thought it was a good algo for solo PC mining? x11 is dominated by GPU's. Unless you can find a way to level the playing field CPU v. GPU all your crypto noobs will mine endlessly for nothing. That is sure to excite them about crypto.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
May 23, 2014, 02:53:02 PM
Just for you Vann because clearly you can't understand why there was so many blocks available when first launched.

Nothing you have said from that joke of an announcement forward has anything even resembling a factual statement and is nothing but a lie after lie to try cover up the fact that you don't even have a clue or interest in knowing what a credible crypto currency is about. The only reason the diff retarget was not working and you were able to instamine thousands of blocks within the first 30 minutes of launch is because that is EXACTLY what you intended to happen. There is no massive advertising or viral campaign, your shitcoin is a 100% instamine scam and you are nothing but an amateur con artist. You keep talking about an alternate world beyond this forum where supposedly facts and credibility don't matter, I suggest you go there to pump your shitcoin because most people here know better.

The problem for you and your shitcoin is that the block explorer doesn't show what you are trying to represent using graphs to cover up the FACT that your coin is nothing but a 100% insta-mine SCAM

Litecoin had about 600 BLOCKS mined within the first 30 minutes = ~1 block every 3 seconds during the first 30 minutes

http://explorer.litecoin.net/chain/Litecoin?count=700&hi=700

Vertcoin had about 560 blocks mined in the first 30 minutes = ~1 block every 3.2 seconds during the first 30 minutes

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/VertCoin?count=600&hi=600

Darkcoin had about 800 blocks mined within the first 30 minutes = ~1 block every 2.25 seconds during the first 30 minutes

http://explorer.darkcoin.io/chain/DarkCoin?hi=819&count=800

Those coins all had within 250 blocks, approximately the same number of blocks mined within 30 minutes of their launch, which is a function of the low starting diff causing blocks to be generated at a much higher number. The further you go from there you will see the block genration continuously progresses at a slower rate until reaching the target average block time for each coin.

I couldn't find a block explorer for your shitcoin but what I do know from the launch is there were HUNDREDS of blocks generated EVERY MINUTE, which again is a cause of the artificially low difficulty you caused by a implementing a non-working diff retartget. Your shitcoin was launched at 5:53 EST and this timestamp from the debug console shows approximately 3800 blocks were mined in the first 30 minutes =  more than 2 BLOCKS PER SECOND and again shows exactly what this coin is really about.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6882862

Trying to use graphs from other legitimate coins with real innovation and development, rather than just a simple shitclone such as yours, to falsely claim they add credibility to your shitcoin only shows how much of an amateur and clueless you really are. Anyone supporting this dumbing down of crypto for their own personal benefit is simply a con artist looking for bigger fools.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6882862

Activity: 179
May 23, 2014, 02:42:47 PM
http://cyc.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

You are more than welcome to mine with us!
May 23, 2014, 02:24:15 PM
Obviously, they won't be. But, a first step into the crypto world could be solo mining on your PC, which is why we chose x11.

Hoping to get the wallet with the solo mining button done tomorrow - one-click solo mining! The crypto newbies will love that  Smiley

How do you plan to make a CPU solo wallet miner even remotely competitive with multi-GPU x11 rigs mining on pools?

If you could figure that out you might be on to something.
Activity: 126
May 23, 2014, 02:22:26 PM
Hoping to get the wallet with the solo mining button done tomorrow - one-click solo mining! The crypto newbies will love that  Smiley

How do you plan to make a CPU solo wallet miner even remotely competitive with multi-GPU x11 rigs mining on pools?

If you could figure that out you might be on to something.
Activity: 421
May 23, 2014, 02:11:01 PM
my wallet can not sync ,,how to fix this problem

add conf file

{
        "addr" : "85.244.145.192:33834",
        "services" : "00000003",
        "lastsend" : 1400868576,
        "lastrecv" : 1400868600,
        "bytessent" : 28220,
        "bytesrecv" : 25311,
        "blocksrequested" : 0,
        "conntime" : 1400863695,
        "version" : 70002,
        "subver" : "/Satoshi:0.9.1.2/",
        "inbound" : false,
        "startingheight" : 7952,
        "banscore" : 0
    },
    {
        "addr" : "98.203.26.14:33834",
        "services" : "00000003",
        "lastsend" : 1400868550,
        "lastrecv" : 1400868600,
        "bytessent" : 20209,
        "bytesrecv" : 14970,
        "blocksrequested" : 0,
        "conntime" : 1400864213,
        "version" : 70002,
        "subver" : "/Satoshi:0.9.1.2/",
        "inbound" : false,
        "startingheight" : 7958,
        "banscore" : 0
    }
Activity: 238
May 23, 2014, 02:06:13 PM
my wallet can not sync ,,how to fix this problem
May 23, 2014, 02:05:19 PM
Just for you Vann because clearly you can't understand why there was so many blocks available when first launched.

Nothing you have said from that joke of an announcement forward has anything even resembling a factual statement and is nothing but a lie after lie to try cover up the fact that you don't even have a clue or interest in knowing what a credible crypto currency is about. The only reason the diff retarget was not working and you were able to instamine thousands of blocks within the first 30 minutes of launch is because that is EXACTLY what you intended to happen. There is no massive advertising or viral campaign, your shitcoin is a 100% instamine scam and you are nothing but an amateur con artist. You keep talking about an alternate world beyond this forum where supposedly facts and credibility don't matter, I suggest you go there to pump your shitcoin because most people here know better.
Activity: 421
May 23, 2014, 02:02:20 PM
We proved a few pages ago when we showed the graphs of Litecoin, Darkcoin, Vertcoin we were right about the difficulty.

The fact more and more are mining the coin proves most people don't listen to crap from the likes of you.

In less than a week the coin will be on multiple exchanges and being traded! What will you do then?  Grin

Nothing you have said from that joke of an announcement forward has anything even resembling a factual statement and is nothing but a lie after lie to try cover up the fact that you don't even have a clue or interest in knowing what a credible crypto currency is about. The only reason the diff retarget was not working and you were able to instamine thousands of blocks within the first 30 minutes of launch is because that is EXACTLY what you intended to happen. There is no massive advertising or viral campaign, your shitcoin is a 100% instamine scam and you are nothing but an amateur con artist. You keep talking about an alternate world beyond this forum where supposedly facts and credibility don't matter, I suggest you go there to pump your shitcoin because people here know better.

Diff is too low so some blocks been mined by others.

Also I SOLO some blocks. Its not scam coin. Keep going, to the moon. :-)

Activity: 238
May 23, 2014, 01:54:20 PM
when Conspiracy will hit on Exchangee?
May 23, 2014, 01:52:43 PM
We proved a few pages ago when we showed the graphs of Litecoin, Darkcoin, Vertcoin we were right about the difficulty.

The fact more and more are mining the coin proves most people don't listen to crap from the likes of you.

In less than a week the coin will be on multiple exchanges and being traded! What will you do then?  Grin

Nothing you have said from that joke of an announcement forward has anything even resembling a factual statement and is nothing but a lie after lie to try cover up the fact that you don't even have a clue or interest in knowing what a credible crypto currency is about. The only reason the diff retarget was not working and you were able to instamine thousands of blocks within the first 30 minutes of launch is because that is EXACTLY what you intended to happen. There is no massive advertising or viral campaign, your shitcoin is a 100% instamine scam and you are nothing but an amateur con artist. You keep talking about an alternate world beyond this forum where supposedly facts and credibility don't matter, I suggest you go there to pump your shitcoin because people here know better.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
May 23, 2014, 01:52:00 PM
i have the feeling that it will be on bittrex soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
May 23, 2014, 01:44:24 PM
.. the dificulty is higher now, about 156...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
May 23, 2014, 01:44:05 PM
to be honest, I think the lead up to the launch was much bigger than we expected, this may explain the high number of blocks in the first 4 hours or so.

But, the real excitement starts Monday - massive advertising campaign combined with a massive viral campaign! We have two days to all the social media stuff!

wow, Impressive >>
NET HASH
6.90 GH/S

May 23, 2014, 01:29:24 PM
Activity: 154
May 23, 2014, 01:29:17 PM
May 23, 2014, 01:24:27 PM
to be honest, I think the lead up to the launch was much bigger than we expected, this may explain the high number of blocks in the first 4 hours or so.

But, the real excitement starts Monday - massive advertising campaign combined with a massive viral campaign! We have two days to get all the social media stuff!

wow, Impressive >>
NET HASH
6.90 GH/S
Activity: 284
May 23, 2014, 01:19:41 PM
wow, Impressive >>
NET HASH
6.90 GH/S
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
May 23, 2014, 01:08:02 PM
ahahaa peoples are just angry because they arrived to late !!! i started on the begining mining at 0.6 diff .... how wants my 7500 CYC ?
Jump to: