Pages:
Author

Topic: Contribute To Bitcoin Economy... - page 7. (Read 4474 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
April 26, 2015, 09:46:51 AM
Bitcointalk is the only forum which I have seen that allows one to create alt accounts and even sell them (though it's discouraged). How does this forum benefit by letting this happen as it would be one person who will be creating and replying to the same topics most of the time and earn activity. I have seen people who create topics and answer their query themself and it's like they are suffering from split personality. I won't be surprised if the 493071 members may turn out to be just 100-150 members in total and most will be spamming the forum without wearing a Signature. These members don't even bother to get their positive trust removed before selling their account as it earns them more BTC.  Angry Easy to invite scammers to buy their trustworthy accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
April 26, 2015, 09:36:20 AM
...Buy a bitcointalk account!
Or sell one. Judging by the "Auctions" & "Digital Goods" subs, it's the hottest thing for 2015.
And most of the credit, I must add, rightfully belongs to the forum staff. Thanks, guys, for making this place what it is today. Satoshi would be proud.

Another thread whining about forum policies, rly? You bet. Salty locked my last one, bitch to him.

Oh my God, another thread ... amazing! Now, what is the purpose of this (new) thread? I think SaltySpitoon had some valid reason when he locked your previous thread.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 26, 2015, 09:33:11 AM
...Buy a bitcointalk account!
Or sell one. Judging by the "Auctions" & "Digital Goods" subs, it's the hottest thing for 2015.
And most of the credit, I must add, rightfully belongs to the forum staff. Thanks, guys, for making this place what it is today. Satoshi would be proud.

http://s10.postimg.org/relg2xyhl/Capture.png

Another thread whining about forum policies, rly? You bet. Salty locked my last one, bitch to him.
Pages:
Jump to: