Pages:
Author

Topic: Cop broke the windows at Autozone which sparked riots across America - page 4. (Read 1176 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
This guy spray painted "Free stuff for everyone zone" on the side of the Autozone near the police station before breaking the windows. Akin to shouting fire in a crowded movie theater.
This act sparked riots across the US destroying businesses more than the government already had during their plandemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAnXlUfB7VI

Don't you think that it's important to know who he is? He's obviously not one of the peaceful protesters. Wouldn't you think the government would want to know who he is?

In the video it shows that he walks around the back of the Autozone and cuts out as he's going toward the corner.

But what is beyond that? What building was he so quick to get to? There are only 2 buildings in that direction...Target and the police station. The front of Target was far to his right from that corner...he could have easily crossed the parking lot which would have been safer for him instead of getting stuck between the cars on the route he was taking. The only other building nearby was the police station.

Many people believe it was a police officer. This should be something the police would want to know right? Are they searching for this man?

I believe it is important to know if this person is a police officer. The US public deserves an answer. We have the Internet now. Surely someone can find out who he is.

Also, I know that the police station where this guy likely works said "oh no, that guy was working that day...in that area...but that wasn't him. He was doing something else". At least they confirmed he was doing official police business in that area that day.

Edit:
This video shows that he does walk toward Target.

Strangely enough pink shirt guy is following him, laughing when umbrella man calls him a police officer.

https://twitter.com/Kenny28356852/status/1266439048094253057

this is 100% a democratic left wing extremists that wanted to help african americans by breaking windows and give them the stuff
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
but with that said. people need to actually read things from multiple sources and think for themselves and stop just being a mindless sheep following someone elses scripts and copying someone else.....

That's pretty hard for a sock puppet to do...

Huh?

Actually a sock-puppeteer needs to be broadly familiar with a range of philosophies and points of view in order to maintain believable sock-puppets which serve a useful purpose.  At least if I get around to making serious use of the device my sock-puppets will at least have interesting and enlightening things to talk to 'argue' about.  Probably I'll never get around to doing such a thing until/unless it is made illegal.

Maybe you are right about the ignorance of people who use the likes of HBGary Federal's sock-puppet management software platform.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
but with that said. people need to actually read things from multiple sources and think for themselves and stop just being a mindless sheep following someone elses scripts and copying someone else.....

That's pretty hard for a sock puppet to do...
legendary
seems the op is one of them nutters who love conspiracies backed by no info but stupid buzzworded scripts.
you can spot it when they use words like 'plandemic'
it shows the stupid kind of websites they frequent when they see certain buzzwords. and kinda reveals how stupid they are to not even be original about it.
more reason to not trust these nutters as worthy of being any kind of project manager

Lol.  That is true.  They tend to work better as staff engineers Wink

legendary
Edit:

Strangely enough pink shirt guy is following him, laughing when umbrella man calls him a police officer.

For completeness, note that in a vid I already posted, it appears that the cop and the pink-shirt pizza guy entered the scene as a team:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtMovuimg98

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
seems the op is one of them nutters who love conspiracies backed by no info but stupid buzzworded scripts.
you can spot it when they use words like 'plandemic'
it shows the stupid kind of websites they frequent when they see certain buzzwords. and kinda reveals how stupid they are to not even be original about it.
more reason to not trust these nutters as worthy of being any kind of project manager

anyway
yes there are alot of troll idiot groups that want to provoke other idiots to do un-civil things to bait even more stupider people to risk their own health and criminal record to cause damage/harm on even more people
you will never find out if the originating organisers of this mob mentality are government based, troll based or nongovernment organisation based.
but sometimes you do realise who profits most from these silly riots and realise who had much to gain from it.
EG when media is talking about chinese russians, mexicans .. groups involved with the black community dont get much publicity to garner donations. so seek to find any oppertunity to regain some notoriety.
EG theories that cops on furlough earn less than in active work/overtime. so provoking incidents that require active working and overtime is a nice money earner

but with that said. people need to actually read things from multiple sources and think for themselves and stop just being a mindless sheep following someone elses scripts and copying someone else.
remember to ask yourself.
are you being subtly told to do things that actually risk your health more and have the risk of giving you a criminal record if you do it.
then ask has this thing you been told actually personally affected you in the first person. or have you been swayed by emotion of others of how they believe others have been harmed to cause you to want to do something they are highlighting

then double check yourself. are you raising a concern independantly and well researched or are you just copying a brand/tag line/script someone else has said
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I think it is more than likely a lot of these riots have been fueled by provocateurs, and there is a well documented history of this, including by police and other 3rd party groups (The "Black Bloc" in Seattle during the WTO protests comes to mind), but in this instance I don't think there is any evidence he is a cop. His face is obscured and the only thing linking him to a police identity is his ex-wife which is clearly suspicious on its face.

I think more than likely he is affiliated with some ANTIFA type organization, as these kind of provocateur operations are standard operating procedure for them. It would also make sense they would then try to blame it on police as it fits their MO. There is other clear evidence that there are organized groups fueling these riots. Here are some other examples:

https://imgur.com/gallery/Kh8ETIh

I find it highly suspicious that not only does this start happening immediately after people start realizing the COVID lock downs were an over reaction, and they start getting lifted, but also coincide with China starting to seriously lock down on Hong Kong. Chinese state mouthpieces are even directly and openly leveraging the situation as propaganda. I expect these kind of events to escalate continuously for the foreseeable future, especially up to elections, and probably escalate seriously after.

At this point I would advise everyone to be suspicious of everything as I have seen TONS of misinformation floating around fueling rage bait. This is clearly hybrid warfare, psychological warfare combined with coordinated civil unrest. This is an attack on our nation, probably by multiple organizations, and probably some state actors. We need to find a way to deescalate this quickly because it is being used as a form of war against the people of the USA.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
This guy spray painted "Free stuff for everyone zone" on the side of the Autozone near the police station before breaking the windows. Akin to shouting fire in a crowded movie theater.
This act sparked riots across the US destroying businesses more than the government already had during their plandemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAnXlUfB7VI

Don't you think that it's important to know who he is? He's obviously not one of the peaceful protesters. Wouldn't you think the government would want to know who he is?

In the video it shows that he walks around the back of the Autozone and cuts out as he's going toward the corner.

But what is beyond that? What building was he so quick to get to? There are only 2 buildings in that direction...Target and the police station. The front of Target was far to his right from that corner...he could have easily crossed the parking lot which would have been safer for him instead of getting stuck between the cars on the route he was taking. The only other building nearby was the police station.

Many people believe it was a police officer. This should be something the police would want to know right? Are they searching for this man?

I believe it is important to know if this person is a police officer. The US public deserves an answer. We have the Internet now. Surely someone can find out who he is.

Also, I know that the police station where this guy likely works said "oh no, that guy was working that day...in that area...but that wasn't him. He was doing something else". At least they confirmed he was doing official police business in that area that day.

Edit:

https://twitter.com/Kenny28356852/status/1266439048094253057
Pages:
Jump to: