Pages:
Author

Topic: Copa america 2016 dicussion - page 10. (Read 30810 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
June 26, 2016, 05:43:58 AM
Yup there is no doubt Argentina is very experienced side and Messi is the only player who can make this possible, Argentina has very impressive track into this tournament so that it looking this encounter will be very entertaining because Chile is also looking nice there, i will pick Argentina for betting there.
Activity: 784
June 26, 2016, 05:27:32 AM
Colombia played well and occupied 3rd position.USA played it is really doesn't have importance to be at 3rd or 4th position when you didn't get the title for what was all this struggle.Once USA didn't qualify for final they don't care so they took this match normally.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 26, 2016, 05:27:03 AM
I will support Argentina for this match and want to see it will become the Champion, as per comparison than there is huge difference between Chile and Argentina, i will place my bet on Argentina @1.78 and i am very confident about this match result.
Activity: 700
June 26, 2016, 05:05:48 AM
Argentina looks promising because they have consistency.Chile which is defending champion is unpredictable.I have my thought on this upcoming final of the Copa America 2016 that Chile will successfully defend the title.It will remain champion continuously for another tenure till Argentina will become champion.
Activity: 700
June 26, 2016, 04:44:05 AM
Simply Argentina is the best of the Copa America and it deserve to be the Champion and on other side defending Champion Chile is also playing nice there, it is still hard to pick any team for betting but i will go with Argentina for this match with very good odds.
Activity: 924
June 26, 2016, 04:39:35 AM
It is amazing Colombia proved it is more talented side than USA so that i am so happy to see that it have been won this for 3rd place and my bet made very huge profit for me, for final match i will take risk on Argentina ML directly which is really great team than Chile and it will win this match.

I was not surprised even been suspected earlier Colombia too strong for USA in some records Colombian  always dominated the match and win the match proved they did it again today congratulations to Colombia  Cool
it is not a good day for usa i think playing at home should make them some edge
but colombia shows the real game from it i guess they deserved the win congrats
guys.

Yeah I do not see fans USA affect their game for the better all seemed normal
Colombia also not depressed despite playing in front of fans USA , chile some time victory against Colombia I think only luck
I actually expected Colombia against Argentina in the final but more fortunate Chile
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
June 26, 2016, 04:39:08 AM
Both Argentina and Chile are very good at attacking and I think it is likely to have both teams to score in the final. So my bet is on BTTS @ 2.02.
Activity: 728
June 26, 2016, 04:35:11 AM
USA lost at home ground is shocking for me.Colombia was tricky to this time to secure its place at 3rd position.I was so sure that USA after being in semi-final and playing so great is going to be 3rd level's position.It is disappointed performance even there were not many goals.Colombia played with plan and came out as winner.
Activity: 686
June 26, 2016, 04:31:03 AM
Although USA played so offensive into this match but Colombia got succeed to get leading into first half and played very defensive after this so it got succeed to win this match easily, i also lost my bet on it because it looking USA will win this match as like it playing into this event but.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 26, 2016, 04:21:26 AM
It is amazing Colombia proved it is more talented side than USA so that i am so happy to see that it have been won this for 3rd place and my bet made very huge profit for me, for final match i will take risk on Argentina ML directly which is really great team than Chile and it will win this match.

I was not surprised even been suspected earlier Colombia too strong for USA in some records Colombian  always dominated the match and win the match proved they did it again today congratulations to Colombia  Cool
it is not a good day for usa i think playing at home should make them some edge
but colombia shows the real game from it i guess they deserved the win congrats
guys.
Activity: 924
June 26, 2016, 04:19:10 AM

Activity: 714
June 26, 2016, 03:43:28 AM
Colombia has very good strategy of keep defending after what they scored only one goal in first half of the match.It was actually USA's failure in game plan.I am thinking to see 3 or more goals in this match.It is quite surprising for me.Colombia played sensibly and great for 3rd position.
legendary
Activity: 1008
June 26, 2016, 03:32:27 AM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 26, 2016, 03:28:28 AM
For the Chile v Argentina game, the two teams have played against each other 3 weeks ago in the group stage and Argentina has won 2 - 1 in that game, and so I have bet on Argentina ML @ 1.789.
is this also possible for both team to score and most score will be happen in the 2nd half just wondering because i really don't know how chile played i know argentina possibly wins this cup, good luck mate.
legendary
Activity: 896
June 26, 2016, 03:21:49 AM
For the Chile v Argentina game, the two teams have played against each other 3 weeks ago in the group stage and Argentina has won 2 - 1 in that game, and so I have bet on Argentina ML @ 1.789.
legendary
Activity: 1120
June 26, 2016, 02:19:57 AM
Argentina has scored 18 (=4+4+3+5+2) goals in the five games in Copa America 2016 while Chile has scored 16 (=2+7+4+2+1). Considering that, I have made a Chile v Argentina over 2.5 bet @ 2.222 for the final.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
June 26, 2016, 02:17:20 AM
For the Colombia v USA game, both the two teams were unable to score a goal in the semi-final and so I have bet on under 3 goals @ 1.772.

There is only 1 goal in the Colombia v USA game, and my bet on under 3 goals has won easily. Congrats to the Colombia team for winning the third place play-off game.

USA lost the game and that is a dissapointment for their country especially when they got another red card. They host the copa america and yet they cant even get the 3rd place. Although 3rd place doesnt mean anything right now since they wont be lifting any trophy but it is still much better than losing the chance to be the 3rd place
USA did all they can, but Colombia is a bit better and got more luck than USA, it was a very good match to watch, it just unfortunate that USA free kick was blocked by the keeper, if that was in, it will be an incredible goal
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 26, 2016, 02:15:26 AM
This time i am very confident about Argentina it is pretty strong team and playing very impressive into this event with very good streak, so that it seems Argentina @1.79 would be nice option because it will beat Chile into this final battle.

Yeah, I also pick Argentina for the final match versus Chile. Actually the odds for Argentina is increase today, yesterday the odds for argentina is 1.5x and now 1.8x.
Activity: 714
June 26, 2016, 02:00:26 AM
This time i am very confident about Argentina it is pretty strong team and playing very impressive into this event with very good streak, so that it seems Argentina @1.79 would be nice option because it will beat Chile into this final battle.
legendary
Activity: 1120
June 26, 2016, 12:36:55 AM
Yes it settle just now was a loss. Site should say if it was europ or Asian no?

Certainly I think the site should state it more clearly alongside the bet title. Would you mind telling us which bookmaker is that?
BetBtc I got it from this forum.

I just checked the site, and here is the layout I see on a similar bet.

A tip for you in the future: Whenever you see the option "draw" in a handicap type betting, it indicates that bet is with European handicap. For betting with Asian handicap, there will not be a "draw" option.
Pages:
Jump to: