Pages:
Author

Topic: Copa america 2016 dicussion - page 11. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
June 26, 2016, 12:26:49 AM
Yes it settle just now was a loss. Site should say if it was europ or Asian no?

Certainly I think the site should state it more clearly alongside the bet title. Would you mind telling us which bookmaker is that?
BetBtc I got it from this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 25, 2016, 11:25:53 PM

Certainly I think the site should state it more clearly alongside the bet title. Would you mind telling us which bookmaker is that?
June 25, 2016, 11:13:23 PM
I also believe Colombia will have an upper hand and will have a good chance to get the 3rd place. But this time I don't want to underestimate the USA team playing at home. I have made a Colombia +0 bet @ 1.737 instead of a ML bet.

The game is actually quite balanced (regarding ball possession, number of shots and clear chances), but in the end Colombia has won the game 1 - 0 and got the 3rd place.

Yes mate! it wasnt hard to predict that Columbia would win.. other than one game USA never really looked strong. I had my money on columbia and I think it was quite easy to guess that they would either draw or win..
I had US to win on both my choices. I lost the out right win by them but I want to know if I won the USA +1 bet that I placed. Can anyone tell me if I won by this score that was the final?

It's depend though. If you bet on asian handicap, your bet will refunded. Because the final score USA vs Colombia is 0-1 and you have USA +1, so it's draw.
There was no choice for Asian handicap.
It just says USA +1 at 1.62 .

Was asian or european handicap?

If was european they you lose

can't you see the settled result in the site?

Hmm, from the look of the odds @ 1.62, it seems to be a bet with European handicap. IIRC, the odds for USA +1 with Asian handicap was around 1.3 only.
legendary
June 25, 2016, 10:57:38 PM
I also believe Colombia will have an upper hand and will have a good chance to get the 3rd place. But this time I don't want to underestimate the USA team playing at home. I have made a Colombia +0 bet @ 1.737 instead of a ML bet.

The game is actually quite balanced (regarding ball possession, number of shots and clear chances), but in the end Colombia has won the game 1 - 0 and got the 3rd place.

Yes mate! it wasnt hard to predict that Columbia would win.. other than one game USA never really looked strong. I had my money on columbia and I think it was quite easy to guess that they would either draw or win..
I had US to win on both my choices. I lost the out right win by them but I want to know if I won the USA +1 bet that I placed. Can anyone tell me if I won by this score that was the final?

It's depend though. If you bet on asian handicap, your bet will refunded. Because the final score USA vs Colombia is 0-1 and you have USA +1, so it's draw.

Hmm, from the look of the odds @ 1.62, it seems to be a bet with European handicap. IIRC, the odds for USA +1 with Asian handicap was around 1.3 only.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
June 25, 2016, 10:56:11 PM
For the Colombia v USA game, both the two teams were unable to score a goal in the semi-final and so I have bet on under 3 goals @ 1.772.

There is only 1 goal in the Colombia v USA game, and my bet on under 3 goals has won easily. Congrats to the Colombia team for winning the third place play-off game.

USA lost the game and that is a dissapointment for their country especially when they got another red card. They host the copa america and yet they cant even get the 3rd place. Although 3rd place doesnt mean anything right now since they wont be lifting any trophy but it is still much better than losing the chance to be the 3rd place
legendary
Activity: 1162
June 25, 2016, 10:51:09 PM

legendary
Activity: 896
June 25, 2016, 10:50:47 PM
For the Colombia v USA game, both the two teams were unable to score a goal in the semi-final and so I have bet on under 3 goals @ 1.772.

There is only 1 goal in the Colombia v USA game, and my bet on under 3 goals has won easily. Congrats to the Colombia team for winning the third place play-off game.
June 25, 2016, 10:42:07 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 25, 2016, 10:39:56 PM

legendary
June 25, 2016, 10:34:19 PM

You got a push in your bet

They tried, but USA still many steps far away from being competitive in international level. Maybe in some decades
legendary
June 25, 2016, 10:33:59 PM

Since USA has lost by exactly one goal, your USA +1 bet should be refunded (i.e. you did not win nor lose your bet, but you should get your wager back). For your reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_handicap#Whole_handicaps_and_draws
June 25, 2016, 10:11:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 840
June 25, 2016, 10:06:27 PM

legendary
June 25, 2016, 10:02:36 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 25, 2016, 09:01:50 PM
Colombia started to match good and i think they will in find first half time  and first half time will fnish 0-1 and colombia will be thirth of copa of america 2016

First half already end and the score is 0-1 win for Colombia, i need 2 more goals and i hope USA can make it, because i have over 2.5 goals and both teams to score bets.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 25, 2016, 08:17:54 PM
Colombia started to match good and i think they will in find first half time  and first half time will fnish 0-1 and colombia will be thirth of copa of america 2016
June 25, 2016, 07:29:00 PM
USA will play with  Colombia and i think it will be so good match for 3 th Colombia is stronger team than USA because of i think  Colombia will pass USA and Colombia will be 3th in copa america 2016 .
No don't say that. I lost on every match that I bet on today and I just put bets on US to win this match.
Please don't tell me I lost this bet before the match even started  Cry
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
June 25, 2016, 07:11:53 PM
argentina champion and messi best player in copa america 2016
Yes most of people thinking Argentina will win copa america 2016 and me too .
yes it looks easy to predict Argentina will win, but remember anything can happen and Chile are a good team. I see this very balanced final game.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
June 25, 2016, 07:05:23 PM
I will also go for Colombia. Did not like them in the group phase, and they never gor a real chance aggainst Chile, because they started so bad, and then it was just impossible to do something, but I think they are much stronger than USA, and even with them playing at home and being motivated to at least get a 3rd place, I think Colombia will still win. I will just go for the draw no bet though.
legendary
June 25, 2016, 05:02:06 PM
Colombia probably will win, they lost only 2-1 against Argentina and USA lost 4-0 and could be more.

Probably another 2-0, again
Pages:
Jump to: