Pages:
Author

Topic: Copa america 2016 dicussion - page 13. (Read 30810 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
June 25, 2016, 07:20:43 AM
For me the match between USA and Colombia is an easy over 2.5 goals at quote @1.65 or both teams score at quote @1,55.

But the USA playing at home , and then the victory at quote@3  is really intriguing. I will try this bet Smiley

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
June 25, 2016, 07:12:17 AM
For the Colombia v USA game, both the two teams were unable to score a goal in the semi-final and so I have bet on under 3 goals @ 1.772.
Activity: 938
June 25, 2016, 06:03:00 AM
the current Argentina team has shown a far better overall performance than in 2015 and looks more than strong enough to win (having Lionel Messi doesn’t hurt either).
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 25, 2016, 05:46:19 AM
From my opinion it is really hard to predict who will get 3rd place there because both teams USA and Colombia are playing with same spirit so that both teams to score will be nice option for betting as i think and this one really good possibility with low risk factor.

Both teams to score I agree based on the quality in my opinion a better Colombia tahn USA
But USA play at home they do not want to be embarrassed in front of fans one of the best ways is to be scored  so both teams to score right bet

Activity: 896
June 25, 2016, 05:40:30 AM
From my opinion it is really hard to predict who will get 3rd place there because both teams USA and Colombia are playing with same spirit so that both teams to score will be nice option for betting as i think and this one really good possibility with low risk factor.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 25, 2016, 05:36:18 AM
USA is for me as well.Colombia is not weaker team but on USA's home grounds it is not easy to snatch any match from them.Colombia as well as USA they failed to perform in semi-finals but this time they will come out as different teams.We can expect good match by both sides trying to make goals.
legendary
Activity: 1120
June 25, 2016, 05:34:52 AM
I think Colombia is more talented side so that there is no chance for USA to get 3rd place into this event, i will pick Colombia -0.50 @2.32 and i am pretty sure about this pick because Colombia got unlucky into previous match otherwise it would be into final match.

I also believe Colombia will have an upper hand and will have a good chance to get the 3rd place. But this time I don't want to underestimate the USA team playing at home. I have made a Colombia +0 bet @ 1.737 instead of a ML bet.
Activity: 686
June 25, 2016, 05:33:29 AM
Even this match for 3rd place will be tough to predict but i will support USA into this encounter, USA is very confident side when we make compare it with Colombia, i also will give try to USA for this very important match there.
legendary
Activity: 1008
June 25, 2016, 05:08:40 AM
I think Colombia is more talented side so that there is no chance for USA to get 3rd place into this event, i will pick Colombia -0.50 @2.32 and i am pretty sure about this pick because Colombia got unlucky into previous match otherwise it would be into final match.
Activity: 728
June 25, 2016, 05:05:00 AM
I am thinking right now at coming up match between USA and Colombia for 3rd and 4th position.My bet is on USA as it has been great and best on home grounds.There is no reason to not believe that USA is able and capable to win against Colombia.I have money line @2.80 without doubts.
June 25, 2016, 04:46:40 AM
USA vs Colombia Asian Handicap for USA 0 @2.10 is what I picked up for me.This match to be at no.3 position is same important as others were before.USA after being out of the championship race now is going to fight for the 3rd position.I have no doubt that it will give tough time to Colombia tomorrow morning.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
June 25, 2016, 04:41:26 AM
It will be a great final in copa america 2016 , the same final in the last year , but in differente place, chilie will play against argentina , it will be a hard game , leo messi want to win a copa america and chilie want to win an excessive copa ! IMO chilie will be the winner Cheesy
i think Argentina with messi  will win easly.

last match argentina win 4-0 from america, and im sure argentina will be the winner in this year of copa america  Grin
this is the last competition for messi in with argentina time.
it is not a guarantee after win 4-0 from America, Argentina can beat Chile, because obviously Chile more powerful than America. the current strength balanced. you should see the final in 2015 when Argentina vs Chile, Chile become a champion.

what do you mean this is the last competition for messi with argentina? he will retire? I thought he was going to play for Argentina in the World Cup.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 25, 2016, 04:32:47 AM
I also think it is hard to determine the winner of this match for 3rd place on based of previous match than it will be really difficult task, it looking USA can win this match because it playing more better than Colombia but i will pick both teams to score for this match.

I think this match USA vs Colombia is 50% 50% though. Both teams can win, but i prefer this match ended with a pinalty and have a bit drama. my prediction is 2-2 draw,
legendary
Activity: 1288
June 25, 2016, 04:30:07 AM
It will be a great final in copa america 2016 , the same final in the last year , but in differente place, chilie will play against argentina , it will be a hard game , leo messi want to win a copa america and chilie want to win an excessive copa ! IMO chilie will be the winner Cheesy
And Portugal has Cristiano Ronaldo and they barely qualified to 1/16 Euro 2016. Sometimes one exceptionally skilled player is not enough if you play against good monolithic team.
Messi is not the only reason Argentina is winning, they have good team and I doubt that Chile will stand a chance against them in the finals.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
June 25, 2016, 04:24:18 AM
I see Colombia has a great opportunity in a match that will be implemented. I think Colombia is going to be the champion in the race this time. I am getting excited to place bets on Colombia, I hope my results I get match my expectations. Be strong mentally and keep fighting Colombia
June 25, 2016, 04:23:49 AM
I also think it is hard to determine the winner of this match for 3rd place on based of previous match than it will be really difficult task, it looking USA can win this match because it playing more better than Colombia but i will pick both teams to score for this match.
legendary
Activity: 1064
June 25, 2016, 04:20:51 AM
last match argentina win 4-0 from america, and im sure argentina will be the winner in this year of copa america  Grin
this is the last competition for messi in with argentina time.

The last match of mexico against chile is 0-7 so if you are using this crazy scoreline to determine the winner for the copa america then based on this chile is the winner isnt it? both chile and argentina has won with quite many goals before so you cant use the scoreline to determine who the winner will be , that is just crazy
Activity: 686
June 25, 2016, 04:19:27 AM
Even Colombia is looking strong team than USA but i think USA has pretty good chance to win this match because it playing into this event very promising and will get 3td place there, for betting over 2.5 goals @1.68 looking very attractive.
Activity: 714
June 25, 2016, 04:17:05 AM
USA - Colombia we will have to enjoy this match for 3rd place.I will place bet on both teams to score yes.I am sure about USA will succeed to occupy 3rd place.It was strong candidate but now USA at 3rd and Colombia will b 4th team on raking chart after this match.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
June 25, 2016, 02:08:01 AM
Yeah argentina could win easily this time because argentina take aguero, higuain. all the name can make it different when they got time to play in a match.
Pages:
Jump to: