Pages:
Author

Topic: CoronaHoax 2020: Coronavorus isn't real - page 4. (Read 926 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
February 11, 2020, 10:16:06 AM
Is really sad how much lies have been spread,
Coronavirus is real, many people died and many more will die,
We are talking about humans, this is real, not a hoax like climate change or bonsai kitten

You are right that it's very sad for the people of China.
This is not a bit of false news The people of China are suffering in many distresses as their economy is threatened. it's usually spread by a plague and wildlife. Again the polluted environment spreads As soon as possible it'll be got to be cured.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 11, 2020, 01:08:51 AM
Indeed this cause a lot of chaos, and i do not know when will be solved a lot of people are scared and is not good at all.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 10, 2020, 10:53:59 AM
Check the comments section at Moon of Alabama.

The Epidemic Recedes - Number Of New Coronavirus Cases In Decline

Caixin reports (machine translation):

In general, with the increase in isolation and treatment work, the number of new suspected cases nationwide has decreased, and the number of new confirmed cases outside Hubei has fallen for 4 consecutive days. The situation of the new coronavirus epidemic situation may have improved. On the 7th, the first confirmed case appeared in only one city, and the number of newly cured cases exceeded the number of new deaths for 9 consecutive days, indicating that the epidemic was under control.

The graphic below shows the newly suspected cases per day (yellow) and the number of newly confirmed cases per day (red).

https://www.moonofalabama.org/images10/corona6-s.jpg
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2020/02/good-news-on-the-novel-coronavirus-the-number-of-new-cases-declines.html

Cool
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 07, 2020, 12:25:25 AM
I know a sham when I see one.  The Media Industry is putting a lot of effort into this one in order to sell more papers.  I wonder if they're using this for another cover-up as well

There are 3 confirmed cases of ncov, 10 under investigation and 1 death , here in the philippines, I know this because of media. While half of the intentiin of media is to earn, but dont forget that media also help to spread awareness.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
February 06, 2020, 04:36:51 PM
I know a sham when I see one.  The Media Industry is putting a lot of effort into this one in order to sell more papers.  I wonder if they're using this for another cover-up as well
I don't really think that there is any deception in the pat of the media in relation Corona virus and if there is any form of deception then that could come from the figure and information provided by the government and not really the the media companies.
Activity: 127
Merit: 31
The real Jet Cash.
February 06, 2020, 11:25:46 AM
Well ir is pretty certain that it isn't a hoax. I've become ambivalent as to whether it is a natural disaster, or man made. The Spanish "Flu pandemic of 1912 et seq. killed over 50 million people, and nature seems to kick off when one species becomes too dominant. The modern equivalent would probably be a bout 500 million, so maybe we have that to look forward to. So was it man made? Well there are two aspects to this. One theory is that it was manufactured as a bio weapon, and some say this was done in Canada, but no doubt other military bio research labs will have versions. Another possibility is that it was accidental. It seems that only about 30% of 'flu medication is used by the bodies of the recipients, and the rest is passed into the environment. This is then picked up by birds ( and other animals), and if these are infected by a corona virus, then the virus can use the medication to mutate and create resistant strains.

I'm fed up with constantly reading fake reports of infections and deaths, and having real trouble finding out the truth about the  actions and characteristics of the virus.
legendary
February 06, 2020, 10:07:42 AM
If you aren't ready for the Coronavirus, you're gonna get it anyway. Cry

W.H.O. demands all nations drop travel restrictions and allow (infected) Chinese to enter--

It now increasingly appears that the World Health Organization, Big Tech and the mainstream media are actively trying to ensure the coronavirus pandemic spreads, and they are accomplishing this through a variety of malicious strategies that rely on deception. The latest effort, emerging just last night, has the WHO now demanding that all travel restrictions against mainland Chinese travelers be dropped, allowing infected Chinese to freely enter all nations of the world, where they can further spread the coronavirus pandemic.

The WHO, in other words, which is heavily influenced by China, wants other countries of the world to suffer the same consequences of China. "You can't really believe anything the WHO is telling you about this, either they're up to their eyeballs in it, in my opinion," warned Francis Boyle in a bombshell interview (see full transcript here). He later added, "Can't trust anything the WHO says because they're all bought and paid for by Big Pharma and when they work in cahoots with the CDC, which is the United States government, they work in cahoots with Fort Detrick, so you can't trust any of it."

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 05, 2020, 02:25:29 PM
MMS
FFS, not this nonsense again. Roll Eyes

You cannot cure coronavirus (or anything else) by drinking bleach.

You've been warned, people.

I read somewhere, Thailand made something using a combination of Flu and HIV drugs to treat coronavirus patients.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1568
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
February 05, 2020, 12:19:16 AM

And you are going to travel to Wuhan and stream live to back this up right? Right!?

Yes the media is doing what the media always does, inflate things to sell more. That doesn't mean there is no virus or tens of thousands of people infected and hundreds deceased. So far it looks like China has contained it mostly within their borders, but the danger exists and its real, if any of the receiving countries make a mistake, it can spiral out of control. It is serious.
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
February 04, 2020, 05:31:03 PM
Whether it is hoax or not, the truth is that with this news something will happen in China.
A disease like this can hinder international travel, negotiations and growth expectations. China is a very important country and is being hit hard during the Chinese New Year, which has an important effect on the country's economy. We still do not know how serious the epidemic is, if it is going to be similar to that of Sars in 2003. As everything is very incipient, the climate is uncertain.
This year we have already had a crisis between Iran and the United States, creating the possibility of a more serious conflict and increasing pressure in the Middle East. Now the coronavirus. This increases uncertainty worldwide and affects asset prices. Given the risks we already have, the effects of Brexit, the American election in the second half, the situation of the Latin American economy after so many upheavals last year, Australia with very intense fires, the beginning of the year is not calm. For assets in general, for Exchanges, it is quite bad, it brings more volatility and the growth rate of the economy tends to be lower. How much less will depend on how the coronavirus evolves.
legendary
February 04, 2020, 03:08:45 PM

Either believe in science, or religion.  Do you trust BadDecker's powerless god to save you?

BadDecker's god indeed exists, problem for him and many others is that he is not the chosen one and he is a muslim.

god threats muslims more like messengers, and cannonfood, and less like friends. (christians)

or nation (jews)

BADecker's God is the God Who created the universe.

Does anybody know much of anything about God? Not really. But the Bible is the book of power. Study about the History of the Bible and the nation - Ancient Israel - who wrote it. You will see that there is power in it. Of course, it might be that you can't think enough to understand things like this.

Cool
legendary
February 04, 2020, 03:06:24 PM
Do you even know how silly you sound? Cities all over the place put bleach into their city water to kill "bugs." Look at all the chlorine in some city swimming pools. It's even advertised for your own home pool. Do you think that nobody ever drinks city water or pool water?

your the silly fool that does not realise a few things.
1. drinking 2 litres of pool water is bad for your health..
.. kinda like having fluoride in mouthwash. the very rare/occassional ingestion can go without risks. but swallow 2 litres a day every day and i guarantee you health risks

2. you seem to think that the amount of chlorine in municipal/bottled water is the same strength as pool water.. shame on you
3. you seem to think that the amount of chlorine in pool water is safe to ingest 2 litres of it a day.. shame on you

its funny how you think me saying chlorine is bad.. is some how you thinking im saying chlorine is good and people should drink it to make gov & corp profit.

did you know that your foolish affiliate marketing tactic of advertising suppliments and chemicals makes you the one thats actually putting peoples health at risk by telling people to ingest chemicals.

and by the way. if you follow the actual science of it. you would not be so happy to affiliate to it.
and lastly..

you seem to be the kind of dumbass that would stupidly think that MMS (sodium chlorite) is the same as sea salt(sodium chloride)
its not. mms is worse.

but here is one lesson for you.. if you think its the same. then why oh why do you think people that are abondoned in the sea with no fresh water dont just drink the sea water... there is a very very good reason for it.
now multiply the risk if drinking sea water. and youll then maybe, if you stretch that brain cell. understand the risk of mms

oh one last thing
just incase you didnt get the hint yet
MMS is an industrial refined chemical.. not even on the same level as a natural mineral.
the only 'miracle' in MMS is that it seems to have made soo many stupid people fall for the health benefits promoted

When are you going to realize that drinking water with a little chlorine dioxide in it doesn't harm anyone... and has benefited many? You do the same things that the other advertising does. You make it sound like people have to drink gallons of chlorine dioxide. As long as you talk like this, there is one thing that you are proving... that you are deceptive.

Chemo chemicals are way more poisonous that chlorine dioxide. Even when taken is small amounts. Study it.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
February 04, 2020, 11:50:59 AM
Do you even know how silly you sound? Cities all over the place put bleach into their city water to kill "bugs." Look at all the chlorine in some city swimming pools. It's even advertised for your own home pool. Do you think that nobody ever drinks city water or pool water?

your the silly fool that does not realise a few things.
1. drinking 2 litres of pool water is bad for your health..
.. kinda like having fluoride in mouthwash. the very rare/occassional ingestion can go without risks. but swallow 2 litres a day every day and i guarantee you health risks

2. you seem to think that the amount of chlorine in municipal/bottled water is the same strength as pool water.. shame on you
3. you seem to think that the amount of chlorine in pool water is safe to ingest 2 litres of it a day.. shame on you

its funny how you think me saying chlorine is bad.. is some how you thinking im saying chlorine is good and people should drink it to make gov & corp profit.

did you know that your foolish affiliate marketing tactic of advertising suppliments and chemicals makes you the one thats actually putting peoples health at risk by telling people to ingest chemicals.

and by the way. if you follow the actual science of it. you would not be so happy to affiliate to it.
and lastly..

you seem to be the kind of dumbass that would stupidly think that MMS (sodium chlorite) is the same as sea salt(sodium chloride)
its not. mms is worse.

but here is one lesson for you.. if you think its the same. then why oh why do you think people that are abondoned in the sea with no fresh water dont just drink the sea water... there is a very very good reason for it.
now multiply the risk if drinking sea water. and youll then maybe, if you stretch that brain cell. understand the risk of mms

oh one last thing
just incase you didnt get the hint yet
MMS is an industrial refined chemical.. not even on the same level as a natural mineral.
the only 'miracle' in MMS is that it seems to have made soo many stupid people fall for the health benefits promoted
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
February 04, 2020, 11:39:31 AM

Either believe in science, or religion.  Do you trust BadDecker's powerless god to save you?

BadDecker's god indeed exists, problem for him and many others is that he is not the chosen one and he is a muslim.

god threats muslims more like messengers, and cannonfood, and less like friends. (christians)

or nation (jews)
legendary
February 04, 2020, 10:31:55 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 04, 2020, 02:53:16 AM
You jokers are murderers, just for money.

https://respectfulinsolence.com/2015/06/03/a-victory-against-autism-quackery/

A federal jury in the Eastern District of Washington returned a guilty verdict yesterday against a Spokane, Washington, man for selling industrial bleach as a miracle cure for numerous diseases and illnesses, including cancer, AIDS, malaria, hepatitis, lyme disease, asthma and the common cold, the Department of Justice announced.

Louis Daniel Smith, 45, was convicted following a seven-day trial of conspiracy, smuggling, selling misbranded drugs and defrauding the United States. Evidence at trial showed that Smith operated a business called “Project GreenLife” (PGL) from 2007 to 2011. PGL sold a product called “Miracle Mineral Supplement,” or MMS, over the Internet. MMS is a mixture of sodium chlorite and water. Sodium chlorite is an industrial chemical used as a pesticide and for hydraulic fracking and wastewater treatment. Sodium chlorite cannot be sold for human consumption and suppliers of the chemical include a warning sheet stating that it can cause potentially fatal side effects if swallowed.

“This verdict demonstrates that the Department of Justice will prosecute those who sell dangerous chemicals as miracle cures to sick people and their desperate loved ones,” said Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Benjamin C. Mizer of the Justice Department’s Civil Division. “Consumers have the right to expect that the medicines that they purchase are safe and effective.” Mizer thanked the jury for its service and its careful consideration of the evidence.

The government presented evidence that Smith instructed consumers to combine MMS with citric acid to create chlorine dioxide, add water and drink the resulting mixture to cure numerous illnesses. Chlorine dioxide is a potent agent used to bleach textiles, among other industrial applications. Chlorine dioxide is a severe respiratory and eye irritant that can cause nausea, diarrhea and dehydration. According to the instructions for use that Smith provided with his product, nausea, diarrhea and vomiting were all signs that the miracle cure was working. The instructions also stated that despite a risk of possible brain damage, the product might still be appropriate for pregnant women or infants who were seriously ill.

legendary
February 03, 2020, 04:41:11 PM
i always knew badecker was a 'stoner' he loves smoking cannabis as it has been very visable with the nonsense he types

comparing medication to bleach shows how little he knows.

in short dont drink bleach.. it is not fine for you even if badecker thinks it is.

also his rant in comparison of chemotherapy shows firstly he does not know what chemotherapy is/does. and also doesnt know how it enters the body and how/what effects it has on the body

quick lesson.. intravenous injecting chemotherapy gets it into your blood and body efficiently and without burning your throat/stomach/intestines..

badecker suggesting drink bleach is stupid beyond belief..  and shows a total lack of knowledge about basic biology and chemistry..

as for corona viruses.. and other flu's there are vaccines and they do work.
the reality is not that the vaccine is the dangerous part. but the catalyst added to it has risks
also in comparison to other previous flu's around the world. the corona virus seems to have been stretched into a national emergency although there were only a couple hundred deaths.
more people die due to traffic incidents but they dont close cities due to traffic..

And what about bottled water? Don't you even know that you almost can't buy bottled water in the store that doesn't have bleach in it? In addition, all the grocery stores, including Walmart's grocery section, use bleach water to rinse their fresh produce.

Do you think that the authorities don't know the dangers of doing this, especially for the children? Come on! The authorities are the ones who order people to use bleach in their water, knowing that people will ingest some of it. Show a little sense. If drinking bleach were dangerous, they wouldn't be putting it in water all over the place.

All you jokers want to do is keep people in bondage to the system. How much do they pay you to scare people so much that they give up their freedom?

And about chemo chemicals. The stomach and intestines are designed to filter out dangerous and problem-some chemicals. But you and the medical want to bypass stomach/intestines protections, and inject the poison directly into the blood where it kills the whole person, and not only the stomach/intestines.

You jokers are murderers, just for money.

Cool
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
February 03, 2020, 07:59:53 AM
alone in the us every day 200 people die on car accidents,

snake bites, gun violkence, cancer,

dont get me started, media is simply out of stories
Activity: 127
Merit: 31
The real Jet Cash.
February 03, 2020, 04:21:47 AM
Hey drinking bleach cures all illness, but holding a gun against your head and pulling the trigger is quicker and has fewer side effects.

Reports seem to indicate that people with healthy immune systems are not at risk from the coronavirus, so please don't mess up your immune system with pharmaceutical quackery. A healthy diet, frequent aerobic exercise, and no injection to mess up your immune system are more use than a face mask. Giving up smoking and vaping is another must in my opinion - healthy sex is a great alternative.
Pages:
Jump to: