Pages:
Author

Topic: CoronaHoax 2020: Coronavorus isn't real - page 5. (Read 926 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 02, 2020, 11:00:43 PM
Is really sad how much lies have been spread,
Coronavirus is real, many people died and many more will die,
We are talking about humans, this is real, not a hoax like climate change or bonsai kitten
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
February 02, 2020, 10:56:54 PM
i always knew badecker was a 'stoner' he loves smoking cannabis as it has been very visable with the nonsense he types

comparing medication to bleach shows how little he knows.

in short dont drink bleach.. it is not fine for you even if badecker thinks it is.

also his rant in comparison of chemotherapy shows firstly he does not know what chemotherapy is/does. and also doesnt know how it enters the body and how/what effects it has on the body

quick lesson.. intravenous injecting chemotherapy gets it into your blood and body efficiently and without burning your throat/stomach/intestines..

badecker suggesting drink bleach is stupid beyond belief..  and shows a total lack of knowledge about basic biology and chemistry..

as for corona viruses.. and other flu's there are vaccines and they do work.
the reality is not that the vaccine is the dangerous part. but the catalyst added to it has risks
also in comparison to other previous flu's around the world. the corona virus seems to have been stretched into a national emergency although there were only a couple hundred deaths.
more people die due to traffic incidents but they dont close cities due to traffic..
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 02, 2020, 06:40:06 PM
MMS
FFS, not this nonsense again. Roll Eyes

You cannot cure coronavirus (or anything else) by drinking bleach.

You've been warned, people.

You can probably cure religion. If you drink enough of it, you're unlikely to go to church (or anywhere else) again.
Science!

Chlorine dioxide (MMS) is far less dangerous than essentially any medical chemotherapy chemicals.

The idea of drinking any bleach straight, 100%, undiluted, is stupid, just like taking loads of chemo. It would be kinda stupid to down a whole bottle of aspirin in one sitting. Keep MMS diluted according to the instructions, and you will be just fine. You will get well from a bunch of maladies you never knew you had.

"Cure" is something that the medical doesn't do. They don't cure anyone. All they do (when they are not killing people, that is) is putting the body into a more favorable position for healing itself. Same with MMS when used as directed.

You jokers must be hooked up to the medical profession somehow. You need to propagandize folks, or you will lose a bunch of money when they find out how getting well is so easy with things like MMS.

Just to put this into perspective, CBD along with a touch of THC is helping all kinds of people. The medical can't hide this fact any longer. Now watch MMS come out into the public. The medical is going down the tubes because they don't really heal anyone.

Cool
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 02, 2020, 03:47:00 PM
MMS

You can probably cure religion. If you drink enough of it, you're unlikely to go to church (or anywhere else) again.
Science!
copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
February 01, 2020, 07:32:11 PM
I don’t think the coronavirus is a hoax. The negative health effects are very similar to the flu, but I understand they are more severe. I also understand that it may be more contagious. This is hard to say for sure because most cases have originated in China and the Chinese government is not exactly most transparent in the world.

The flu will kill around 61k people every year and there are 10s of millions of flu Illness annually. The fatality rate is much lower for the flu, but it is difficult to know the true death rare for the coronavirus because of the lack of reliable information. 
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
February 01, 2020, 06:39:24 PM
Lol .."papers" in the literal sense are a dying form of communication and most people get their news via the web for free. Nothing is ever going to change that. Now if you mean it's a hoax to get "clicks" ..I'd say it's a bit elaborate.

F.H. .. I'm sorry you have to read through nonsense like this  Cheesy 
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
February 01, 2020, 06:38:15 PM
MMS

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 01, 2020, 06:26:08 PM
I know a sham when I see one.  The Media Industry is putting a lot of effort into this one in order to sell more papers.  I wonder if they're using this for another cover-up as well

Either believe in science, or religion.  Do you trust BadDecker's powerless god to save you?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 01, 2020, 05:03:49 PM
The media selling is a little of what it is all about. The WHO just declared a worldwide emergency. If the one-worlders  who own the media can scare enough people and governments, they just might be able to get the people to give them the authority to take over the world... with the idea of curing the world of the Coronavirus. Of course, nobody can do this curing (except maybe Coors). But the cure is so simple you can do it yourself. MMS - https://g2churchnews.org/.

Cool
Activity: 14
Merit: 8
February 01, 2020, 02:41:43 PM
I know a sham when I see one.  The Media Industry is putting a lot of effort into this one in order to sell more papers.  I wonder if they're using this for another cover-up as well.  Yet another lie, you know the drill.
Pages:
Jump to: