Pages:
Author

Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak - page 15. (Read 29689 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 28, 2021, 10:36:27 AM
Lower death rate than the flu for 5-11 year olds

I'm quite sure the vaccine is not an on/off switch for death and there is plenty more for parents to worry about than their kids dying or not dying.

Why do you care so much about someone else's kids, it's borderline creepy.

And yes, I'm the mentally ill nutjob who drags their offspring to get a flu shot and the COVID vaccine. You may enjoy waddling through puddles of snot 6 months every year, I do not. Regular cold and various random infections and all the other shit you can't vaccinate against is plenty enough. There is no reason to be an idiot about preventable diseases.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
September 28, 2021, 10:18:52 AM
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/09/28/1041100773/pfizer-fda-kids-covid-coronavirus-vaccine-authorization-results

Pfizer submits trial data for vaccine emergency use authorization for children 5-11.

I would love to know what type of mentally ill nut job submits their child to try a vaccine for which their child is almost at no risk, almost exclusively CNN watching liberals I'm sure.

Lower death rate than the flu for 5-11 year olds, yet I'm sure those facts don't matter because fear and hysteria is what matters.

If you would have told Joe Aztec that no, he didn't need to give his kid to the high priest for open heart surgery on top of a pyramid in order for the rains to come again next year he would think you are crazy.  And dangerous.  And he'd probably kill you.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
September 28, 2021, 10:15:19 AM
IT’S A PANDEMIC! FIRE NURSES!!  Grin   #itsnotaboutavirus

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
September 28, 2021, 10:04:28 AM
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/09/28/1041100773/pfizer-fda-kids-covid-coronavirus-vaccine-authorization-results

Pfizer submits trial data for vaccine emergency use authorization for children 5-11.

I would love to know what type of mentally ill nut job submits their child to try a vaccine for which their child is almost at no risk, almost exclusively CNN watching liberals I'm sure.

Lower death rate than the flu for 5-11 year olds, yet I'm sure those facts don't matter because fear and hysteria is what matters.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
September 28, 2021, 08:09:09 AM

Is that even legal  speaking the truth in parliament about the covid agenda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAxuvTzWJLY

The censors are the real terrorists, and they will have to be dealt with as terrorists for any democracy to survive the agendas. it looks like the purges in south america during the cold war. It means that one day, all those "intelligentsia (scholars), their acolytes, the politicians, medias, press, judges, affluents) will be executed at a speed they can't even phantom. that's it. it's simple... mass graving, thrown at sea, perished by non nutrition / or watering... very fast, disregarding any former humanity they had in themselves before joining the agendas.

you call it counter normalization protocols... yes it's hard. but there is a funny side in it... unleashing of anger.

by tolerating that a little prick here censors spartacus post, is all you need to know.

you want to live as a nation , kill his familly, put them in his fucking mouth, record it, for educational purpose, or be a slave all your fucking life.

there is no "america won't be a battlespace, or australia, or what ever, it's already the case".

the enemy isn't coming it's here.

that was spartacus post, the most important ever... : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5362749

and when you hear people speaking about "peaceful", they are fucking enemies, psyops or cowards.

AND TO BE FUCKING CLEAR, NOT ASSASSINATED BY SOME LOONIES, BUT BY STATE ACTORS, AKA A REAL WAR... SO THAT THIS MOD OR LEANA OR DON LEMON OR THE WHOLE CNN CREW ARE EXECUTED, ALL, AND THE FAMILIES.  WAR IS WAR AND VERY RAW.

The revolution occurred when the WHO declared a 'pandemic' (after setting up the infrastructure for 50 years or so.)  Just like Bezmenov said it would, it only takes a week or two.  Since then it's been all 'normalization'.

The toll in death and suffering caused by the revolution has been immense and we are just getting started.  Countless lives have been torn apart or ended.  I agree with the sentiment that a target should be to deal with the perpetrators, but I do think that best results will be had by having fair trials.  Certainly I have nothing against capital punishment for the proven guilty, and I think it is actually to good for them, but I'm a charitable person and an engineer who simply is driven by solving problems.

I started on the Sparticus doc (due to the Streisand effect and assertions of censorship).  Lots and lots of pretty good threads to pull on there, and in an initial perusal I really don't see the obvious technical red-flags characteristic of the limit hangout co-conspirators (often seen on show like Stew Peters and that genera.)

The Sparticus doc seems to have a lot of links.  That's a sure-fire way to get censored.  The perps have no issue with 'anti-vaxxers' spouting idiocy and unsubstantiated stuff; it serves there objectives, and if their are not organic crazies, astroturf ones are easy enough to arrange.  No, it's links to data, and especially data to which the mainstream often uses (NIH, WHO, etc) which gets censored hard, and Sparticus has a lot of that.  Part of the problem is that when history is re-written the 404 links are residuals which are cumbersome to explain.

I would caution strongly for people to really understand things like the MUCR which was a fake anti-bolshevik front set up by internal security after the revolution.  It sucked in people who might have posed a threat for tagging.  Look VERY carefully at any 'anti-vax' groups, and especially those who seem to get a bit more of a pass in the corp/gov media framework than others.  It's probably best to 'lone wolf' it for a while and just take in (and archive) information from a lot of sources.  Better safe than sorry.

I am not sure, if it's WHO itself or the captured WHO serving the interests of a bunch of medical terrorists facsist artistocrats pedo, like spartacus explains. they have to defeated, for humanity, aka self will to exist. that's the level of war.

and my reproach is based on this belief of the resistance in starwars... this never unending drama... I prefer the "empire". let's move the destroyers over nabu, flash it, next... the galaxies are so wide, we don't have time to waste with primates.

yeah yeah... holowaxx traps nice to remind... in short rather than be violent leave, let the cops, cbp, fbi, cia and dod see their children die from the injections... then just enjoy the show... like everywhere the rulers of war aren't made by men...

and a little story from bagdad that I love (tikrit, sunni triangle, road, 2-3 abrams, 1 bradley standing on the right side of the road, blocked), when suddently a real man arrive with his crew in his abram, break before them, rotate the turret. fire a few shells in the direction blocking the others fuckers. moving on. that's it.

no bullshit, no trials, no discussion, no hesitation, just go, aim, press, press, press... and go ! (3 less be carefil, time to refuel) as said the biggest problem is that they refuse to press... they find excuse, they deliberate, they speak, the hesitate... that doesn't get things moving... and for the empire, time is money and worst, very short in deed, or resaid the galaxies, yuge...

good idea to keep the reference material, but as it's science based it's reproductible at infinity, in silico or in vivo... so... what can you against the wall of reality backed by the flow of time?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
September 28, 2021, 06:23:39 AM

Is that even legal  speaking the truth in parliament about the covid agenda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAxuvTzWJLY
legendary
September 28, 2021, 02:01:12 AM
by tolerating that a little prick here censors spartacus post, is all you need to know.

you want to live as a nation , kill his familly, put them in his fucking mouth, record it, for educational purpose, or be a slave all your fucking life.

there is no "america won't be a battlespace, or australia, or what ever, it's already the case".

that was spartacus post, the most important ever... : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5362749

and when you hear people speaking about "peaceful", they are fucking enemies, psyops or cowards.

AND TO BE FUCKING CLEAR, NOT ASSASSINATED BY SOME LOONIES, BUT BY STATE ACTORS, AKA A REAL WAR... SO THAT THIS MOD OR LEANA OR DON LEMON OR THE WHOLE CNN CREW ARE EXECUTED, ALL, AND THE FAMILIES.  WAR IS WAR AND VERY RAW.

The revolution occurred when the WHO declared a 'pandemic' (after setting up the infrastructure for 50 years or so.)  Just like Bezmenov said it would, it only takes a week or two.  Since then it's been all 'normalization'.

The toll in death and suffering caused by the revolution has been immense and we are just getting started.  Countless lives have been torn apart or ended.  I agree with the sentiment that a target should be to deal with the perpetrators, but I do think that best results will be had by having fair trials.  Certainly I have nothing against capital punishment for the proven guilty, and I think it is actually to good for them, but I'm a charitable person and an engineer who simply is driven by solving problems.

I started on the Sparticus doc (due to the Streisand effect and assertions of censorship).  Lots and lots of pretty good threads to pull on there, and in an initial perusal I really don't see the obvious technical red-flags characteristic of the limit hangout co-conspirators (often seen on show like Stew Peters and that genera.)

The Sparticus doc seems to have a lot of links.  That's a sure-fire way to get censored.  The perps have no issue with 'anti-vaxxers' spouting idiocy and unsubstantiated stuff; it serves there objectives, and if their are not organic crazies, astroturf ones are easy enough to arrange.  No, it's links to data, and especially data to which the mainstream often uses (NIH, WHO, etc) which gets censored hard, and Sparticus has a lot of that.  Part of the problem is that when history is re-written the 404 links are residuals which are cumbersome to explain.

I would caution strongly for people to really understand things like the MUCR which was a fake anti-bolshevik front set up by internal security after the revolution.  It sucked in people who might have posed a threat for tagging.  Look VERY carefully at any 'anti-vax' groups, and especially those who seem to get a bit more of a pass in the corp/gov media framework than others.  It's probably best to 'lone wolf' it for a while and just take in (and archive) information from a lot of sources.  Better safe than sorry.

September 28, 2021, 01:57:47 AM

Censored off another thread for 'off topic or some other reason' by nameless faceless moderators.  Anyway, since it relates directly to the psy-op known as the 'coronavirus outbreak', and how traction was gained by the perps, it's moved to this thread and re-posted:

---

Leana Wen (born Wen Linyan, Rhodes Scholar, CFR member, CNN go-to for a talking head):

Leana Wen is a propagandist who deserves to have whatever phony license she holds revoked. I've never seen someone plastered on TV screens at such a high rate to spread blatant falsehoods.

I forgot to post this little Wen Linyan goodie even though I knew about it when I posted the above.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/J5Bj481XfVIP/

She's been doing propaganda for CNN for a while.  As a matter of fact she was a sub-par crisis actor back in the Boston Bombing psy-op, but has actually gained some skill since that time.

It really is amazing that anyone would fall for this stuff.  But it is what it is.  At least there is a strong positive correlation between the simps who eat up the mainstream media dog-shit and those getting the death jab which gives a tiny amount of hope for the future.  Glass-half-full I suppose.

Just by coincidence artists always found to be connected to some relevant project.
https://presslasvegas.com/news/usnews/gabby-petito-was-in-2013-irreplaceable-music-video-for-sandy-hook/
September 28, 2021, 12:42:28 AM

Censored off another thread for 'off topic or some other reason' by nameless faceless moderators.  Anyway, since it relates directly to the psy-op known as the 'coronavirus outbreak', and how traction was gained by the perps, it's moved to this thread and re-posted:

---

Leana Wen (born Wen Linyan, Rhodes Scholar, CFR member, CNN go-to for a talking head):

Leana Wen is a propagandist who deserves to have whatever phony license she holds revoked. I've never seen someone plastered on TV screens at such a high rate to spread blatant falsehoods.

I forgot to post this little Wen Linyan goodie even though I knew about it when I posted the above.

She's been doing propaganda for CNN for a while.  As a matter of fact she was a sub-par crisis actor back in the Boston Bombing psy-op, but has actually gained some skill since that time.

It really is amazing that anyone would fall for this stuff.  But it is what it is.  At least there is a strong positive correlation between the simps who eat up the mainstream media dog-shit and those getting the death jab which gives a tiny amount of hope for the future.  Glass-half-full I suppose.

let me be clear for once, her, the fucking mod here, a lot of people, and I mean a lot , with the children and families will have to be killed. it's a war.

some nations where people are too weak to survive it like americans will die, others will even with mistakes along the way (china, russia, israel, most of the non western world) survive it.

that's it.

legendary
September 27, 2021, 11:14:15 PM

Censored off another thread for 'off topic or some other reason' by nameless faceless moderators.  Anyway, since it relates directly to the psy-op known as the 'coronavirus outbreak', and how traction was gained by the perps, it's moved to this thread and re-posted:

---

She's been doing propaganda for CNN for a while.  As a matter of fact she was a sub-par crisis actor back in the Boston Bombing psy-op, but has actually gained some skill since that time.

It really is amazing that anyone would fall for this stuff.  But it is what it is.  At least there is a strong positive correlation between the simps who eat up the mainstream media dog-shit and those getting the death jab which gives a tiny amount of hope for the future.  Glass-half-full I suppose.

September 23, 2021, 01:09:18 PM

Mate, what sheep dog you use this days?
September 23, 2021, 11:35:25 AM

Antinomianism has consequences... but I found it very cool ! thanks for sharing.

September 23, 2021, 01:38:17 AM

Its a war alright, shooting everyone because of 20 deaths
https://youtu.be/BPkrU23DG5A
legendary
September 23, 2021, 12:38:31 AM
Remember when they said "protect the children" and called for school closing?

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7037a3.htm?s_cid=mm7037a3_w

Oops - more kids <20 are now reporting higher BMI's due to weight gain. When you close down the schools, shut down the playgrounds and the parks, what is the outcome?

And what do we know about and excessive weight? You put children at even greater risk when you take away any and all physical activity. Surely no one saw this coming.

Compare this to the number of adults in first world countries, almost all of which have reported some weight gain during lockdowns.

The lockdown strategy was counter intuitive.
September 22, 2021, 12:11:37 PM
^^^ In some places the police and other government authorities are becoming worse than Covid or the vaxx.

Cool

While the Black lives matter crowd destroy western civilisation over the death of a convicted criminal who held a weapon to a pregnant woman during a robbery they remain silent over the brutality of police on others because the BLM movement works in lockstep with the WEF and WHO. They are all part of this plandemic acting out their allocated roles and funded through proxies (they are the real domestic terrorists while those who oppose them are labeled as the terrorists).The woke extremists with the he/him/she/her and rainbow unicorns farting out of their asses are the useful idiots complicit in the destruction of your liberty. They are the enablers and collaborators with the new regimes and their uniformed thugs. True story

https://anrvideos.com/national-times-australia/sep2021/NSW-police-indecenty-assault.mp4?_=2

https://anrvideos.com/2021/Sep2021/Victorian-Man-Kyle.mp4?_=2
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
September 22, 2021, 11:46:49 AM
^^^ In some places the police and other government authorities are becoming worse than Covid or the vaxx.

Cool
September 22, 2021, 10:31:54 AM

This dude ain't having it though. Schweet clothesline Grin   https://twitter.com/i/status/1440242214857154566  
September 20, 2021, 03:02:27 PM
People had enough of this covid scam and death jab's
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA2jUUNoi3vNuTOaiNDLOsA/videos

legendary
September 18, 2021, 07:48:04 PM

because once vaccinated people feel more relaxed to mingle again.
i personally go out alot even to restaurants. because now vaccinated i dont mind getting covid because now if i get it the risks of severity/death is lower.
yep in first 1-5 months of vaccine is best time to get covid when your body is primed to get over it efficiently. after that the efficiency declines.

so yea im not gonna hide in a basement like antivaxxers for 3 years hoping the virus dissipates out of the community. as that wont happen.

yes government could have banned cross border travel completely in 2020 and stopped it at the border. but nah, its in now so we have to live with it.
atleast with the vaccine when i get infected i have better chances to survive it than antivaxxers.

You think it’s the antivaxers are the ones hiding in the basement? I’ve noticed that some of the vaccinated crowd have been staying home ever since they got the jab. The antivaxers pretended like Covid was never a risk for them so they just lived a normal life.

The mentally insane folks are the vaxed that continue to mask up, double mask even, because of the .001 chance they catch Covid and get a severe reaction.
Pages:
Jump to: