Pages:
Author

Topic: Corruption and prejudgment of the moderator Xandry - page 2. (Read 1214 times)

PnP
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
Merit - Scam

It is generally account farmers and bounty chasers that complain about the merit system. They are the only ones disadvantaged by it.

Let it be known to you that the "farmers of accounts" do not need merits for nothing.
What can not be said about informers and other rascals.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Bots and spam - caused by account farmers that sell the accounts to other users for bounty and signature campaigns or use the farmed accounts themselves for bounty or signature campaigns.

Yeah or use merit for promotion new accounts. Is that right?  Wink

I think if you read the link I posted much earlier - it was all discussed there. Using merit to reward spam reporters is no longer done by the Russian moderators because account farmers were abusing that method of awarding merit.

It was not the moderators or merit source that were abusing it - it were the account farmers that were manipulating the system.

It is generally account farmers and bounty chasers that complain about the merit system. They are the only ones disadvantaged by it.

The merit system was designed to disadvantage them - the complaints prove the merit system works as intended.

Perhaps you shouldn't post anything. Because if you don't create a conversation then you won't get any replies.  Grin

I gave a vivid example of how merites are pumped. But I did not receive a sensible answer. But I received accusations that I am a seller.
Or in the world of white people, the seller has no right to speak?  Grin

I gave a comprehensive explanation here:

I didn't repeat the whole thread where it was discussed  - but I did post a link to it so you could read what was already discussed at length without having to repeat the whole entire conversation again.

My Russian is not good but I do read a lot in the Russian topic section. But I live in an English speaking country. I can assure you that there is a noticable difference in the English grammar used by esmanthra and by xandry. They are definitely not the same person.

Xandry is a merit source and will have given merit to mainly Russian speaking topics which would link him to almost every Russian account.
With a merit source there are always going to be people that they merit more because they like their work.
The deleted/off topic posts were explained here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/staff-xandry-may-i-ask-an-explanation-response-received-4330297

PnP
Merit - Scam
Perhaps you shouldn't post anything. Because if you don't create a conversation then you won't get any replies.  Grin

I gave a vivid example of how merites are pumped. But I did not receive a sensible answer. But I received accusations that I am a seller.
Or in the world of white people, the seller has no right to speak?  Grin
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
Bots and spam - caused by account farmers that sell the accounts to other users for bounty and signature campaigns or use the farmed accounts themselves for bounty or signature campaigns.

Yeah or use merit for promotion new accounts. Is that right?  Wink
legendary
Black (red) in white says that sales are not prohibited! All the rest is advisory in nature.

If it were prohibited you'd be banned. But it's not prohibited so you're not banned, you just have an "advisory" on your trust profile.

No, you do not read me. I wrote to you in English that they do not discuss you or me here. My profile does not need anybody's recommendations.  Wink

I disagree. Fraud is where there is "mens rea". (Definition: The intention or knowledge of wrongdoing, as opposed to the action or conduct).

They were using the merit system in a different way to it was intended but not without the same goals of reducing spam in mind.

Really? Spam is over? Don't be fool, if there is way using something for profit they will do it.

Have you seen some of the other local boards ? The Russian section is extremely tidy in comparison.

Are you kidding? Russian section still contains ~3,400,000 posts that's 10 times more than any other local board. I would say more, that many old russian users left this forum due to permanent spam and bots.

The Russian section was the first local board to be introduced and by far the largest and most active local board. I feel sympathy for the moderators.
PnP
Merit - Scam
I would say more, that many old russian users left this forum due to permanent spam and bots.

And also because of the stupid merit system. Merit - fraud!
PnP
Merit - Scam
Black (red) in white says that sales are not prohibited! All the rest is advisory in nature.

If it were prohibited you'd be banned. But it's not prohibited so you're not banned, you just have an "advisory" on your trust profile.

No, you do not read me. I wrote to you in English that they do not discuss you or me here. My profile does not need anybody's recommendations.  Wink
I disagree. Fraud is where there is "mens rea". (Definition: The intention or knowledge of wrongdoing, as opposed to the action or conduct).

They were using the merit system in a different way to it was intended but not without the same goals of reducing spam in mind.

Really? Spam is over? Don't be fool, if there is way using something for profit they will do it.

Have you seen some of the other local boards ? The Russian section is extremely tidy in comparison.

Are you kidding? Russian section still contains ~3,400,000 posts that's 10 times more than any other local board. I would say more, that many old russian users left this forum due to permanent spam and bots.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

PnP
Merit - Scam

Do not do fudge. There are clear rules.

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

In the Russian section, the rules look like this:

18. Имeть нecкoлькo yчётныx зaпиceй нe зaпpeщeнo, кaк и зaнимaтьcя иx пpoдaжeй, тeм нe мeнee пpoдaвaть yчётныe зaпиcи нe peкoмeндyeтcя.2

legendary
Rules also state that account sales are discouraged - which implies that there is a potential consequence.

No one is asking for encouragement. Just leave sellers alone.

Discourage definition : prevent or try to prevent (something) by showing disapproval or creating difficulties.

Create difficulties for these scammers, which are quite a lot here.
If the seller cheated, then such a seller should be punished.
But punishment can not be just because I'm a salesman.
Is it logical?

If you sell someone a gun - in a lot of countries you will be charged as an accessory to the crime that is committed with the gun.

If you sell an account and get caught - then you ignored the "discouraged" part of the rule.
18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.
PnP
Merit - Scam
Rules also state that account sales are discouraged - which implies that there is a potential consequence.

Discourage definition : prevent or try to prevent (something) by showing disapproval or creating difficulties.

Create difficulties for these scammers, which are quite a lot here.
If the seller cheated, then such a seller should be punished.
But punishment can not be just because I'm a salesman.
Is it logical?
PnP
Merit - Scam
Even if a person confirms their account?  Roll Eyes

With the same success and you can be attributed to the above. Just because I wanted so much.  Wink

It's common knowledge that xandry, all moderators, all merit sources, and half of DT are my alts. Now that we're done with this round of bullshit and fallacies feel free to go ahead and post that "confirmation" or whatever it is you're waffling about.

You are too high opinion of yourself.  Grin

Reread the first message and you will feel that the conversation is not about you.  Wink
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

With the same success and you can be attributed to the above. Just because I wanted so much.  Wink

It's common knowledge that xandry, all moderators, all merit sources, and half of DT are my alts. Now that we're done with this round of bullshit and fallacies feel free to go ahead and post that "confirmation" or whatever it is you're waffling about.
legendary

PnP
Merit - Scam

legendary
With a merit source there are always going to be people that they merit more because they like their work.
The deleted/off topic posts were explained here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/staff-xandry-may-i-ask-an-explanation-response-received-4330297

Merit system implies promotion quality post. Most of messages of deleted/off topic are useless. Just these guys are using merit for promotion accounts in such way. That's fraud.

Does it prove or disprove something?

I never concealed this secret of a political man. This is not prohibited by your own rules, which you try to ignore.

PnP
Merit - Scam
LOL, this puppet show is almost as good as some of Quicksy's threads.

Even if we believe that there are multiple asshole account traders/spammers all acutely butthurt towards xandry - doesn't make any difference. All seem to deserve to be labeled as such.

With the same success and you can be attributed to the above. Just because I wanted so much.  Wink

It is interesting that a tagged account seller is defending the OP for a bought account accusation.

https://archive.fo/mLJv2

Does it prove or disprove something?

I never concealed this secret of a political man. This is not prohibited by your own rules, which you try to ignore.

Pages:
Jump to: