Pages:
Author

Topic: [Cosmopolis] Prepare for Bitcoin $266 Retest - page 5. (Read 15609 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Gavin just quit Bitcoin Development, he realized how bad bitcoin is as a protocol and an investment

http://www.coindesk.com/gavin-andresen-steps-bitcoins-lead-developer/

Your a fucking FUD spreader ...he is actually going deeper into being the BITCOIN SCIENTIST i.e the architect of bitcoin

Good luck loser ... I am sorry u dont have any BTC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Gavin just quit Bitcoin Development, he realized how bad bitcoin is as a protocol and an investment

"Andresen said he is not abandoning Bitcoin. He is only handing over core development responsibilities so that he can take up a bigger role as the currency’s chief scientist."

I think you need to read the actual article buddy.
Hiya sparky! How ya been? It's been awhile!

Today is April 8th, did you know that $448 - $266 = $182? Uh oh... you're slipping!

We have a 100% (rounded off) chance of retesting $266 +/- $100 margin of error within the next 2 weeks
You made your prediction on the 30th of March, which means you have until April 12th to be at $266!

You're slacking buddy... I'm still waiting for my $266 coins.

On the double! More FUD!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

Bitcoin didn't die when Satoshi quit development.
Activity: 532
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
$266 is April ATH
Today is April 5th, did you know that $469 - $266 is $203?

How dare you criticize cosmofly? Don't you know he's always right? Cheesy
Hiya sparky! How ya been? It's been awhile!

Today is April 7th, did you know that $446 - $266 = $180? It's getting closer!

... I've shown you my math, why don't you show me yours?

We have a 100% (rounded off) chance of retesting $266 +/- $100 margin of error within the next 2 weeks
You made your prediction on the 30th of March, which means you have until April 12th to be at $266!

I'm timing you! 4 laps! Chop chop!
Activity: 532
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
Penta Top
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

I think price maybe go up now until the next bad news from China lol
Are you sure its maybe going up?
What do you base it on? Sources pls?

Just I see price go from $440 to $460 like it want to go up.

I bought at $418 but I only buy more if price crash again
Activity: 84

Are you sure its maybe going up?
What do you base it on? Sources pls?
Activity: 66
I'm mindfucked right now. Why are we heading into the 500s?? This doesn't make any sense.

What were you expecting?

China is driving the price up, which is unexpected imo. In an organic market, I believe most players would cash out following the bad news and leave the price around $420. Are we preparing for a mega pump n' dump?

In any case, I won't buy until the Chinese exchanges release their official statements regarding bank transfers. Be careful

$266 is April ATH
Today is April 5th, did you know that $469 - $266 is $203?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Maybe the Chinese have figured out there must be something to owning something that their government does not seem to want them to have?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I'm mindfucked right now. Why are we heading into the 500s?? This doesn't make any sense.

What were you expecting?

China is driving the price up, which is unexpected imo. In an organic market, I believe most players would cash out following the bad news and leave the price around $420. Are we preparing for a mega pump n' dump?

In any case, I won't buy until the Chinese exchanges release their official statements regarding bank transfers. Be careful
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

What were you expecting?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
I get the feeling fonzie and cosmofly are ONE and the SAME person. They always pop up one after the other and back each other up. Not cool.

Focus on the BTC price movements.  Who cares who they are?
Speculate on the BTC price not the identify of the posters, it is irrelevant.

BTW, chipping away at 460, against all TA odds.  

Agreed

I also never understood why we viciously attack bears in this forum. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion or analysis, I don't really mind it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
BTW, chipping away at 460, against all TA odds.  
Wall Street's buying up the chips... sharks are smelling blood in the water.

Rest assured its not wall street, they dont trade at this time to start with, its Chinese buyers pushing up prices again.

Don't take it literally. Wall Street investors are buying it up before it hits the exchange in the summer.

I thought ur referring to this very moment
... did you also know that 461-195 is 266? Wow! I wasn't sure you're gonna get that one! Give yourself a hand!
A spike to 461 just now... OP, did you know that 266+195 is 461? Now you do!
Pages:
Jump to: