Pages:
Author

Topic: [Cosmopolis] Prepare for Bitcoin $266 Retest - page 9. (Read 15609 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
Cosmo:

When are you going to predict a rise?

That seems like the true test of mathematics.

As it stands, if you had any actual info on the last drops, it was probably because you had some info on bad news ahead of time.

If your brilliant friend is really a magical bitcoin prophet, lets see his dates for spikes in price.

Otherwise there's information missing from your story.

-B-

you really think there is magical friend? Now he has so much money (because he is always right) so he is looking for other things than money. Glory? Envy? Recognition?
I think he is just joking around for fun or he wants to put the price down (maybe he want to buy low).
Activity: 574
Cosmo:

As it stands, if you had any actual info on the last drops, it was probably because you had some info on bad news ahead of time.

If your brilliant friend is really a magical bitcoin prophet, lets see his dates for spikes in price.

-B-

He is a little biatch that lost his pocket money so now he wants teh whole world to go down in flames....

The maturity of a 2 yr old

This is why there will never be any POSITIVE news

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Cosmo:

-B-
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
it wont fking hit 266 let alone <300 wake up dude.. bitcoin is getting stronger each day... fk off lol!

Can i quote you when we hit 80$?

sure why not?
u fking cant read chinese at all LOL!.. thanks for the huobi FUD news...

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Can I quote you when we never hit $80 dollars? You can quote me when we reach $500 within the next 24 hours Smiley

EDIT: Prediction is already starting to come true Cheesy
Activity: 504
it wont fking hit 266 let alone <300 wake up dude.. bitcoin is getting stronger each day... fk off lol!

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Litecoin took a pretty strong hit

Its now at $10

Will buy at $5.

Umh you might never buy then Tongue

Then I will be a happy man.  I have LTC holdings.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Its now at $10

Will buy at $5.

Umh you might never buy then Tongue
legendary

Its now at $10

Will buy at $5.

Its now at $10
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
China is trying harder and harder every day to crash BTC... I wonder what they r up to.

The Commies are trying to solidify their power.
legendary
China is trying harder and harder every day to crash BTC... I wonder what they r up to.
Exchanges are already stopping cny deposits
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bastard's lucky nobody sued for stealing graphic material for his shit coin.
And of top of all he couldn't come up with a original name, so he nicked that as well.
It's up to u to make up your mind but don't listen to the people here attacking me. Its common for people who are right to threaten others.

If u read my post I gave it 2 weeks, I also said I have 2 expectations, The upside potential is purely manipulative by Chinese markets, it will only extended the inevitable downtrend, how about u study when the rally actually happen? You didn't but I did.

A lot of people spread lies and hate I'm not sure why it can be confusing , if u see my track record I've always been right but never afraid to say I'm wrong but I still haven't been wrong. Some posters here even dug up earlier estimations and analysis by me that were spot on.

Again don't listen to the hate, see for yourself
 I only relay the truth

Another idiot  Cheesy

Ever heard of sarcasm? I was joking and being sarcastic with sampy he's a nice dude

I won't even bother replying to ur other accusations I already address them before.

U need to find better things to do with ur time that try to defame me 
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
It's up to u to make up your mind but don't listen to the people here attacking me. Its common for people who are right to threaten others.

If u read my post I gave it 2 weeks, I also said I have 2 expectations, The upside potential is purely manipulative by Chinese markets, it will only extended the inevitable downtrend, how about u study when the rally actually happen? You didn't but I did.

A lot of people spread lies and hate I'm not sure why it can be confusing , if u see my track record I've always been right but never afraid to say I'm wrong but I still haven't been wrong. Some posters here even dug up earlier estimations and analysis by me that were spot on.

Again don't listen to the hate, see for yourself
 I only relay the truth

Hello Mr. Sampey Sir, i am poor man i live in a matchbox size room since 5 years, i don't have Bitcoin i cannot afford Sad only 4 litecoin . I will be very happy if you send me Bitcoin 1GmXN6K6MzBXzGPZ8iv66UtezSPMFCnou4
thank you Mr Sampey !

I have $15,000 worth of BTC i want to invest it ALL AT ONCE into one or two coins, please put your suggestions here. It has to be a coin that is not overpriced, as in there is still room for like 10x-30x growth within the next 2 weeks, NOT WITHIN THE NEXT 1 year.

Thanks !

Matthecat lost more money today, a perfect reason for him to excrete ass talk. So you say Bitcoin will crash even more to assed levels, lets see then where is the crash ? i can't see $500 BTC only more ass talk.

Supercoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspr-supercoin-batcoin-youre-going-down-0-premine-launched-397562

All i could dig up from your past posts are lies, a failed attempt at an alt-coin, some begging, and failed price predictions.
Pages:
Jump to: