Pages:
Author

Topic: [Cosmopolis] Prepare for Bitcoin $266 Retest - page 6. (Read 15609 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
BTW, chipping away at 460, against all TA odds.  
Wall Street's buying up the chips... sharks are smelling blood in the water.

Rest assured its not wall street, they dont trade at this time to start with, its Chinese buyers pushing up prices again.

Don't take it literally. Wall Street investors are buying it up before it hits the exchange in the summer.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga

Rest assured its not wall street, they dont trade at this time to start with, its Chinese buyers pushing up prices again.

I get the feeling fonzie and cosmofly are ONE and the SAME person. They always pop up one after the other and back each other up. Not cool.

Focus on the BTC price movements.  Who cares who they are?
Speculate on the BTC price not the identify of the posters, it is irrelevant.

The forum is moderating itself, and if there are any faggots cunting up the forum with trolling and outright lies (COUGH OP, COUGH), then mob justice is the only justice they'll get.
I get the feeling fonzie and cosmofly are ONE and the SAME person. They always pop up one after the other and back each other up. Not cool.
I noticed that they have the same flowery, self-important style of writing.

Everyone, be sure to be on the train, not the tracks, it's coming up hard and deep...

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Sorry to dissapoint you, but it´s not true. It has been a tough market in the last months but no need to get paranoid.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Uhh the bulls are really gettin mad. Spitting out insults over everyone who isn´t convinced that history repeats itself and that we will see 5000-10000$coins this year.
haha sure buddy, I'm really mad that I have all this money while you don't.

will bump thread again in July for fun.
Activity: 504
Uhh the bulls are really gettin mad. Spitting out insults over everyone who isn´t convinced that history repeats itself and that we will see 5000-10000$coins this year.

That's because most TA analysts look at it the wrong way, they draw lines and compare it to previous patterns which is wrong, history does not always repeat itself especially in highly manipulated markets such as bitcoin.

From my experience its all maths, pure mathematics. If you view the world in numbers like one huge matrix then you can be fairly accurate with trades.
Stop faking that you know math, back up your analysis with math. Do it.
Judging by your history of lies in your posting, this is just another one and I doubt you can count past 2.

If you take both hands and pull your head out of your asshole, and check out this chart below (it's simple enough that a monkey like you can understand), it's clear that you can't afford bitcoins and won't ever in the future:

History repeated itself four times, your past and current prediction is zero.
History: 4, Cosmotard: 0

You're just mad that you didn't get in early like me. U mad bro?

Instead of blindly attacking me and fabricate lies against me, if u really like that chart (it seems you do), just Go back a bit and look at 2011, it was conveniently left out of the chart for a reason

Also if you really think history always repeats itself in marketw , why isn't gold $100,000 per ounce by now? And Google $1Billion per share ? It doesn't work that way things dont go up forever
wow sparky, all I did was show you a chart and you go off on me like a woman bleeding from her vagina...

Anyway, where's the math to back up your stupid opinion, sparky?
Activity: 532
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

That's because most TA analysts look at it the wrong way, they draw lines and compare it to previous patterns which is wrong, history does not always repeat itself especially in highly manipulated markets such as bitcoin.

From my experience its all maths, pure mathematics. If you view the world in numbers like one huge matrix then you can be fairly accurate with trades.
Judging by your history of lies in your posting, this is just another one and I doubt you can count past 2.

If you take both hands and pull your head out of your asshole, and check out this chart below (it's simple enough that a monkey like you can understand), it's clear that you can't afford bitcoins and won't ever in the future:

Instead of blindly attacking me and fabricate lies against me, if u really like that chart (it seems you do), just Go back a bit and look at 2011, it was conveniently left out of the chart for a reason

Also if you really think history always repeats itself in marketw , why isn't gold $100,000 per ounce by now? And Google $1Billion per share ? It doesn't work that way things dont go up forever

Activity: 574
I agree with Easy2Mine above.

Technical Analysis does not adequately explain the trajectory of BTC. Due to the fact that TA rose from stock market analysis, there's the fundamental weakness. BTC does NOT behave like stocks. BTC is not a stock. Just because you can buy BTC at an exchange does not mean it is a kind of stock. BTC is a commodity, like gold and other metals. If anything, it behaves like gold in a market environment. I believe someone has done some work comparing and analyzing the relationship between btc and gold, I just can't find the link at the moment.

I think what you are trying to say is the relationship is that BTC trends hard ...just like gold

Here's why $265 is a likely support level.  It is not because of ATH.

That's your reasoning for support at $265?  I expected better from you Tera.

This is TA 101 ... yawn

There is no rocket science or insight going on with the 266 support lvl

Also the chinese news was out a couple of days b4 comotard started to perport to be the source of this news

Cosmofly is famous in off topic for trolling he does it on purpose for fun i don't care about that, there are many senior members here who also troll. What I care about is his analysis has been spot on always, people were saying buy at $500 to the moon but thanks to him I bought some coins at $418.

Really you bought coinz at the absolute bottom ...wow ..comotard said buy coinz at 418 or are you just

sockpuppet num #1

Its getting boring now ....Stop the lies Sad

Did u read the main post? I analyzed two outcomes but u decided instead to buy at $700

Moron I have not bought at any price yet ...its called sitting on your hands in a volitile market

Last 3 days, bull tried four times, but apparently impossible to break 455-460 usd !

Quadrouple top with triple bottom  Cheesy

Chinese Manipulators are busy selling coins at the highest prices they can get to the next fool before they let go.
Activity: 406
It looks like a bull hungry and loses strength.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Last 3 days, bull tried four times, but apparently impossible to break 455-460 usd !

Quadrouple top with triple bottom  Cheesy
Activity: 406

Pages:
Jump to: