Pages:
Author

Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future? - page 6. (Read 1658 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 07:44:49 AM
Bitcoin could surely change the future of a person.
And it already proves it, It change the lives of the early users it made them wealthy and there are some who made a huge amount of profit from it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 07:42:22 AM
Bitcoin can change our future if you're responsible to take the risk. If you're not doubting on bitcoin. There's so many 'what ifs' in cryptocurrency world and you always and you should always be aware of that. It's true, it can give us a better future, not better but the best for all of us if we believe that bitcoin won't disappoint us. It can make a convenient life, not just in payment system, it can change our lifestyle if we're responsible to manipulate bitcoin.
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
April 14, 2018, 07:30:16 AM
after I see and feel the result of investing in bitcoin. I'm sure that bitcoin can change our future for the better. even can realize what we want like to buy a house and a car.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 07:23:52 AM
Well, he already did it. All now revolve around the blockchain and the new decentralized technologies that were at the heart of bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 07:22:42 AM
well, it could be change our world into much better place in the terms of payment system. Cashless society will make earth better place because of less usage of paper in the money fiat. and its technology could help many transaction world wide in a fast way.
Activity: 114
April 14, 2018, 07:19:04 AM
Yes, bitcoin definitely can change our future and not only ours, but the future of everything
Activity: 89
April 14, 2018, 07:14:59 AM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

off course, bitcoin is the future currency. it's easy and fast for transactions.
Activity: 196
April 14, 2018, 07:10:42 AM
Yes of course, Because Bitcoin eliminates human money problems, investing on Bitcoin ensures money security as well as earning money. Bitcoin is a prominent face in the currency market, which ensures the meaning of the more dangerous people.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 14, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

Yes bitcoin will change my future. As my sister is millionaire now from bitcoin. I can do it also. I will patiently wait for the price increase. So that l will meet my dreams in life.
it's really true you say that bitcoin can change the future of people, of course I am too. because bitcoin also my life can be more beautiful and my future also seems to be more beautiful also with bitcoin
Only if bitcoin will continue to rise, we believe it will give us a good amount of profit that is why we are saying it will change our life.
There is no certainty in the future, but as long as we believe we will always feel the excitement because we are seeing it going at the right path
based on our expectation, I hope this will continue until it gives us satisfaction to cash out.
Activity: 133
April 14, 2018, 07:00:58 AM
yes, bitcoin already change our future, there will more and more again.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
April 14, 2018, 06:59:37 AM
Of course bitcoin will change the future and obviously it will be the good news for the unemployed as well as for any countries. Already it has been changed the transactions world. Hope for the best .
Yes Bitcoin change our future by changing our lifestyle. And this thing are happen since the dy it comes into the digital world. Bitcoin changes the thinking of people about digital currency. Its innovative transaction attract more and more people to use that. In this way Bitcoin change the money transaction process. It also change the way of shopping. It encourages people to do online shopping. Bitcoin also improve our banking experience by its innovative technology.in many country it change their economic future by reducing unemployment issues in their country   Shocked
Activity: 109
April 14, 2018, 06:58:01 AM
Yes, Bitcoin change our future slowly, many unemployed people having their work like here in bitcoin forum. Another is when bitcoin will totally legalize in all the countries then that's the real future change.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
April 14, 2018, 06:28:00 AM
Yeah, you have a good point. Bitcoin can change the future of our world, on how we live in our daily lives, on how we pay our bills, on how we invests, on how the usual activities that we do everyday, bitcoin may affects it all.
I want to believe that is the greatest thing so many of us has ever experienced and the changes we thought we could never have. A lot of things have changed and a lot of things are still changing which as far as I am concerned would even usher in more freedom with the way we spend and make transactions. Taking a look at countries like Zimbabwe with a dead economy and how the use of bitcoin by the citizens have been helping a lot shows the level at which things would change for the better as we forge ahead.
Activity: 112
April 14, 2018, 04:51:34 AM
Yes bitcoin will change our future. People can be successful because of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has changed the lives of so many peopl. Yes bitcoin really change our future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
April 14, 2018, 04:15:15 AM

Yes bitcoin will change my future. As my sister is millionaire now from bitcoin. I can do it also. I will patiently wait for the price increase. So that l will meet my dreams in life.
it's really true you say that bitcoin can change the future of people, of course I am too. because bitcoin also my life can be more beautiful and my future also seems to be more beautiful also with bitcoin
Activity: 232
April 14, 2018, 04:06:19 AM
To some extent, it seems that Bitcoin is changing our future, the thinking of the people is changing. People are becoming aware and want to take advantage of more in the less time, may be bitcoin currency of the future. Bitcoin is making its place in every field.
Activity: 128
April 14, 2018, 03:52:14 AM
Although still very new, the market has fairly shared the damage growth is strong and then the market adjusted deeply. However, it is easy to emphasize all the negative - as the way most news headlines are made. As in the case of the top cryptocurrency co-market, their application has shaken the world. finance. Users can easily find what currency is used for foreign exchange, switch in the bank and solve the bureaucracy associated with it. And BTC is also changing the financial market, which affects market math, and other altcoins and even us.
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
April 14, 2018, 03:40:15 AM
Of course it will, actually bitcoin has already changed our future, I mean the way which money transactions and so on. I see the potential of the bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, I am sure it will improve our lives one day
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 12:36:41 PM
It could be as long as there is a kemaun to be a success of bitcoin, If bitcoin will be legalized in all countries. Bitcoin can change a person's future, with bitcoin we can invest the money we have from bitcoin...
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

Bitcoins will definitely change the future for us specially in times of struggle when it comes to accessing banks and middlemen to transfer our currency to other people across the world. Bitcoins have become the biggest competition money has encountered. Bitcoins will be the future.
Pages:
Jump to: