Pages:
Author

Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future? - page 9. (Read 1658 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 06:33:30 AM
Bitcoin is revolutionary monetary system and thats why bitcoin can disrupting banking bussiness. WIthout intermediaries, bitcoin offering low fee transaction and fast excecution. As investment, bitcoin can give you profits by trade on exchange with altcoin pairs. So, bitcoin is digital future currency
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 06:29:14 AM
Lots that are changed by bitcoin, can change the living standards of every human mindset more follow the progress of the times. Every individual We can see and feel the positive effects of bitcoin in our individual economies and countries in general. Trade Bitcoin has many rich people like other businesses and bring jobs to people. Even bitcoin makes life easier and more good news is on the way. I expect with the ease with which bitcoin is provided, it can be put to good use not to be misused.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
April 13, 2018, 06:03:13 AM
Absolutely.There is a big possibility that bitcoin will change our future,Maybe 10,20 or 30 years from now bitcoin will lead and will become an international currency or lets say bitcoin will replace $ in the future because  bitcoin is less hassle and so easy to use and has a huge value.

Possibility? It is now happening. Ever since Bitcoin was made a lot of useful altcoins emerges helping a lot of people in their own jobs. Altcoins might not be as expensive as Bitcoin but just look how they are helping people with its great technology.

Bitcoin now can be used all over the world as long as it is not banned or not prohibited. Bitcoin changed our time and the future, when time comes that Bitcoin is well developed, I guess it will give more efficiency to people to be used commonly by all of the people.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
April 13, 2018, 06:01:09 AM
Bitcoin will of course change its future, but the original Blockchain is about to realize this goal.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 05:59:38 AM
yes of course, bitcount can affect our future and like any other crypto currency
Activity: 98
April 13, 2018, 05:57:38 AM
Yes, Could bitcoin change our Future.
Bitcoin has already made our future changes.Bitcoin has already changed the world of commercial enterprises and banking.
Moreover it is easy to use computers or mobile devices. As a result bitcoin can bring many changes in our daily life.
Activity: 392
April 13, 2018, 05:48:47 AM
Yes, but only if bitcoin is totally accepted by all continent around the world as part of their currency. As we all know crypto is an electronic transfer of fund from one participant to another. You can pay bills using it, have online shopping on your own convinient and buy loads for you and your loveone at your hands. We can all do banking easily without the hassle of waiting in lines.Because of this transactions will be paperless and can help conserve the environment.
Activity: 72
April 12, 2018, 11:54:40 AM
It will, I hope so. Hope everything will rely on online with Bitcoin as the official currency.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 11:03:42 AM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

Yes, bitcoin can really change our future most especially for those unemployed people bitcoin is serve as the source of their daily finances.
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 10:54:34 AM
I believe it. And bitcoin speculation has made positive changes to my life. Profit from bitcoin makes me more comfortable in life, it gives me motivation and belief in the future. I am sure that it will continue to generate greater profits to change my future. Value is showing signs of recovery, confidence and patience have been positive about the value of growth trends right now. We can expect the bitcoin to reach 30k in this year with such an evolution.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 10:45:48 AM
Absolutely.There is a big possibility that bitcoin will change our future,Maybe 10,20 or 30 years from now bitcoin will lead and will become an international currency or lets say bitcoin will replace $ in the future because  bitcoin is less hassle and so easy to use and has a huge value.
Activity: 16
April 12, 2018, 10:45:08 AM
Of course bitcoin will change the future and obviously it will be the good news for the unemployed as well as for any countries. Already it has been changed the transactions world. Hope for the best .

saya sangat beruntung sekali dengan ada nya saya mengenal bitcoin ini,secara perlahan ekonomi saya membaik dan bisa membantu keluarga tentunya,dan sangat berharap buat temen temen yang sudah merasakan hasil dari bitcoin untuk saling berbagi ke orang yang kurang mampu secara materi.salam profit
Activity: 25
April 12, 2018, 10:41:36 AM
Yes . I think yes. Bitcoin will change our lives with new payment methods, new business forms. Major business forms use bitcoin to pay. I think in the future this will be commonplace.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
April 12, 2018, 10:41:26 AM
I am certain that Bitcoin is going to change the way we use money. Today we use either bills or debit cards. The latter one is really convenient but it is also a step towards digital money. More and more people seem to be interested in cryptocurrencies which will lead to higher adoption rate. Are we close to fixed supply of national currencies? That's something that would get rid of inflation. Isn't it wonderful? However, there are many people against cryptocurrencies because they know that it will be the end of controlling money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
April 12, 2018, 10:37:16 AM
Of course bitcoin will change the future and obviously it will be the good news for the unemployed as well as for any countries. Already it has been changed the transactions world. Hope for the best .
Bitcoin can really change our future and it would change your future if you use it wisely like using it in trading or investment where you can make huge amount of money and income. Furthermore, I do believe that using bitcoin will help me to have better future.
Activity: 280
April 12, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

yes, certainly very potential and potentially. for me bitcoin has made my life more independent than I work in the real world.
however, to get every profit in the form of investment and trade is not easy. it requires extensive process and knowledge
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 10:32:24 AM
it is true that bitcoin can change the future for the holders and it is clear in our country that those who already have bitcoin in the world of life are very real and have a bright future and can give a lot of hope therefore I will always invest for my future and family Wink
Activity: 273
April 12, 2018, 10:31:04 AM
Yes definitely. Before I knew of bitcoin I was just a poor college student and nothing. After entering this market I gradually paid for everything in my life. buy what I like. It changed my life. And I'm sure it will change the world as it has changed my life
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
April 12, 2018, 10:25:11 AM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
The chance of earning extra income and the chance to become rich with bitcoin is possible thus it can somehow reshape our future but we must not rely solely on it. There has got to be somewhere income must come from, a steady job would be a great help financially.
Yeah bitcoin would change the future if we will patronize it aside  for  being profitable the technology behind It has many uses if we help developed bitcoin like  putting some mining infrastructure it makes  the network more reliable and safe and faster then mankind will be more comfortable.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
April 12, 2018, 10:16:52 AM
Hi,

The most interesting characteristic of bitcoin actually is that it allows anyone, including people who know nothing about banking, to trade products or services, around the world without any control authority. That means, that we can potentially get rid of banks and their irrationnal fees!

Thanks to the blockchain, everything is checked, nothing can be done without multiple checking. This doesn't mean that no illegal activity can be performed (there are many occurring at this very moment) but it means that everything can be tracked. Using this technology, government could no longer do whatever they want with people's money!
That's what we call as a freedom . No one could able regulate Bitcoin directly , we are the only one who have control over the money , the one who can access it.
Moreover with the blockchain technology it's useful for various things , for example it's used to prevent voter fraud , creating financial avenues , makes your company run efficiently and many more benefits! Now just think about how big the Bitcoin impact could be in the future with these small examples?
Pages:
Jump to: