Pages:
Author

Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future? - page 7. (Read 1658 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 12:23:04 PM
Of course bitcoin will change the future, and make a profit, we can invest more money so we can make big money
Activity: 266
April 13, 2018, 12:18:29 PM
Bitcoin has already changed the financial system of the entire world in several ways. One of such amazing benefits is having total control of the wallet without restrictions from anybody or organization. The amount of profit it generates at a particular time is overwhelming which is not like that with fiat (paper money). And bitcoin has made so many millionaires. The beauty of the bitcoin technology is the fact that you can conclude transactions in less time.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 12:07:36 PM
Yes it can change peoples lives. The innovation and convinience of cryptocurrencies to users and as a mode of payment changes our traditional way with transacting. People can be successful because of Bitcoin. It has the ability to give as profits higher than our average salary.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 13, 2018, 12:03:29 PM
Bitcoin change in our future by helping how to manage or invest the money that we have.
Yes it is, especially for our young people who were willing to take a chance here in Bitcoin which may be more familiar since they were born with technology surrounds them or should be say in the society where they belong in which technology has a lot of contribution as they grow. Bitcoin will lessen the poverty that we are facing through expanding the opportunities for the people to earn.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
April 13, 2018, 11:45:08 AM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

I really do wanna agree with you but if we think about it, we can never really be sure. Yes, bitcoin can definitely change our future. But it is if and only if the circumstances that will happen days, weeks, months or years from now will be in favor with bitcoins. But hey, there's never really anything wrong about being optimistic about our futures having bitcoins alongside but let's try to not ignore the other possibilities no matter how small because even if we hate to, they are still there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 11:40:40 AM
Yes, I believe Bitcoin will change everyone's future, Bitcoin is a digital coin, a very good investment and I think it is thriving and this can change a lot in the future. Technically bitcoin changes the future and makes people have better lives.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 11:39:58 AM
I think this can happen. Bitcoin has changed the lives of so many people. It creates jobs for students. Many people have become rich by participating in bitcoins. I was also influenced a lot when participating in bitcoin. I made a lot of bitcoin money. It was a pleasure to be involved in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
April 13, 2018, 11:34:43 AM
Of course bitcoin has already changed our future. It already changes the many lives of people in regards to financial stability.bitcoin is still being developed and the utilization of it in out daily lives would be effective many people are interested in it and they wants to know it's value wants to know how they can use it because its easy to earn here in crypto currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
April 13, 2018, 11:28:42 AM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

Yes bitcoin really change our future, because l prove it to my Co bitcoiners in our place.They build their own houses and having business for their stable income. What lm inspired much is the students in our place build his own house now for his future family.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
April 13, 2018, 11:23:24 AM
For me, Its a Yes because as of now what I'm doing with the salary I've earned here in bitcointalk, I kept it and make a savings for the future of my kids and their educations, for my future as a MOM I need to have Income for my self also for me not to be dependent to other people I can see my self in the future successful because of BITCOIN.
At first when I am not in bitcoin too, I thought that nothings gonna change in our life, that we will just stick of what we are those past years. Yes, we can afford to buy a house but for a long term payment and we cannot afford to send my child in a private school but now we can afford to, so I think that we can have brighter future someday because of this.
Activity: 177
April 13, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

Yes bitcoin will change my future. As my sister is millionaire now from bitcoin. I can do it also. I will patiently wait for the price increase. So that l will meet my dreams in life.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 13, 2018, 11:12:38 AM
Well BTC is the example that the technology has advanced so i think that this can change so much in the future both technologically but especially economic  because if more and more people continue to get into the crypto world, and gain money, it would affect the banks so yes..and socially because this way of gain money it helps a lot of people in their lives, like to buy and to invest in differents things.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 11:08:37 AM
For me, Its a Yes because as of now what I'm doing with the salary I've earned here in bitcointalk, I kept it and make a savings for the future of my kids and their educations, for my future as a MOM I need to have Income for my self also for me not to be dependent to other people I can see my self in the future successful because of BITCOIN.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 11:05:19 AM
Yes Bitcoin could changing our future surely. It can change the whole economic and financial statut with its revolutinary blockchain technology, but it is also having the potential to change our personal lives, as it is predicted to grow up fastly and get the value and price multiplied in short amount of time.
Activity: 308
April 13, 2018, 11:04:37 AM
I would rather say it has changed the future already and it will continue to do that as time passes by. Many people wll understand and accept the blockchain and bitcoin concept and will better utilze BTC.
Activity: 177
April 13, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

Yes l beleive bitcoin will change our future. It will give us a big profit if we find out the strategy how to earn money from bitcoin. Bitcoin gives us new hope to have a better future.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
Yes.Bitcoin change our future.Bitcoin is a digital currency,its a very good investment too.Now bitcoin price is low, this is the right time to invest.In future the price will be up.so bitcoin change our future and make our life more better.
Activity: 106
April 13, 2018, 10:56:48 AM
Why not if you believed and be involved bitcoin can change your future into a a bright future.  Bitcoin has a potential to bring anyone into a successful life that can help anyone whether young or old,  graduated or not,  and there is no qualifications as long as you are determined and willing to be involved. So we have future in Bitcoin.
True, bitcoin will change our future because bitcoin investment can be said to be a future savings.
Activity: 243
April 13, 2018, 10:50:59 AM
yes, bitcoin can change us, in the presence of bitcoin already many people who have changed their finances for the better, turning the poor into rich and this is a fact. bitcoin can reach a dream to the cloud and make people happy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 448
April 13, 2018, 10:48:07 AM
Bitcoin change in our future by helping how to manage or invest the money that we have.
Bitcoin can change our future to become brighter and successful. Bitcoin teach us how to invest and gain profit in our investment even our capital is small or big. Bitcoin is a big help to all investors to gain there knowledge in investing and trading in bitcoin.

Aside from the knowledge that we've learned and the money that we've gain bitcoin can also change our future by making us a mature individual specially in decision making and for being so patient. And if only we know how to budget out time and money that we've earned from it we would be a successful individual.
Pages:
Jump to: