Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Neo go to 10USD - page 3. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 04:14:48 PM
People always think and say this coin is awesome, this coin is perfect but now everycoin is in deep so Neo could go to 10USD if Market still go down.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 04:08:33 PM
In crypto everything is possible,  i dont think it will be 10$. But if miracle happens i will buy as much as i can.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 03:12:47 PM
Now all the Crypto currency is at its lowest price level, so it does not matter that NEO has fallen in price. Up to $ 10 of Neo crypto currency will never fall.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
July 12, 2018, 06:13:49 AM
25-30$ support is really strong with NEO. In the future if NEO develops well. NEO will replace ETHEREUM. In fact, NEO is called China's ETHEREUM
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
July 12, 2018, 05:50:54 AM
That isn't possible. If NEO reaches the price of $ 10, it will mean the collapse of the crypto-currency market.
Logical enough because it is never advised to eat one fruit all the time. In the same way, investing in one asset cannot maximize your profit and ultimately you will reach to a point of satiation. Having said that, we should keep diverse portfolio which has two advantages. One it reduces the risk. Second, a sharp rise or fall in one asset will not affect the other due to zero correlation in the assets.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 01:03:56 PM
I think NEO will grow very much in 2019. They have the ability to catch up with the ETH may even be overtaken. I hope it will cost $ 1000 in 2019
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
July 07, 2018, 12:24:22 PM
It is a strong possibility!
People think Neo is wonderful.
Look at it NOW
I read a while back that the blockchain has fundamental flaws: I wonder if they fixed it!
Neo don’t care they have everyone’s money like so many shit projects. The founders are laughing at us!

Well of course it could, i mean no one can really predict what the bottom will be. it is important to remember that NEO was trading at under a dollar at the start of last year. That being said it look unlikely to me but this is scenario that could play out if BTC breaks to 3k levels
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
July 07, 2018, 01:14:28 AM
That isn't possible. If NEO reaches the price of $ 10, it will mean the collapse of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 06:17:06 PM
 I believed in Neo  from the very beginning, at the end of 2017 it turned out to hit a big jackpot, many investors bathed in money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
July 06, 2018, 02:29:04 PM
I do not advise anyone to invest all your money in one project, because it's very risky, but if NEO drops to $ 10 for a token, I'll buy NEO for all my money
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
July 06, 2018, 01:25:15 PM
Neo won't touch 10 dollars now it has the potential for growth perspective with decentralised blockchain release we can expect neo to touch 100 dollars by next month the coin is possed to growth
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 11:41:59 AM
do you mean that the neo team has abandoned this project ?recently its price has fallen to the bottom . i have high hopes for it . don't prematurely draw conclusions . it is best to observe it for a while .
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 11:16:52 AM
That sounds crazy. Neo is the one of the most reliable coins. If one day neo drops 10 bucks a lot of coins will literally be on the bottom. Bitcoin may have entered a rather difficult turn too...
Hope we wont see that days!
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 06, 2018, 11:09:13 AM
Neo is a direct replacement for Ethereum, and it is incredibly popular in Asia. I think that if it continues at the same pace, the Neo will be able to overtake Ethereum, so on this platform ICO is being held more actively, which pushes the price up, Neo will not fall below 10 dollars unambiguously.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 10:51:53 AM
it is easy to predict the price of NEO, I will be sure if NEO will go up if bitcoin price increases because at this time I see that the price of NEO highly affected by bitcoin price
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
July 06, 2018, 10:47:08 AM
Look at it NOW
I read a while back that the blockchain has fundamental flaws: I wonder if they fixed it!
Neo don’t care they have everyone’s money like so many shit projects. The founders are laughing at us!
I think you are pretty negative about NEO. NEO is a well-known altcoin in the Crypto market as it always has a great platform.
Besides, its price has been increased dramatically and it is a sign of its strong future development.
We don't have any clear path as of now, most of well known alts are also falling so we can't say that NEO can avoid that, if this market will keep doing
the movements then we will just wake up one day seeing this downfall crash already happening, better to save some funds just in case things move to
this level, invest more and hold just use those accumulated gas while waiting.
Activity: 80
July 06, 2018, 10:33:36 AM
I doubt that Neo can go down to 10$ just see what it did for the last week. It comes from strong support in the area $28-32 up to $ 58 which is just amazing.
Activity: 532
July 06, 2018, 10:22:05 AM
Look at it NOW
I think you are pretty negative about NEO. NEO is a well-known altcoin in the Crypto market as it always has a great platform.
Besides, its price has been increased dramatically and it is a sign of its strong future development.
Activity: 434
July 06, 2018, 09:29:41 AM
well, everything possible, even now we see it dropping but its big investment project  Grin
if neo 10$ maybe btc 3k agaiin
We can't the possibility NEO will go like that as its market demand isn't that much strong enough to help to stabilize market demand. We knew altcoins will be affected once Bitcoin will fall, thus Neo will go deeply if no investors will look into it and invest. The potentiality of Neo isn't that much strong enough just like Ethereum and Bitcoin, it may survive if devs will still supporting NEO.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
July 06, 2018, 08:45:43 AM
Look at it NOW

NEO just like any other altcoins can move to any price level because the price of altcoins is determined by the forces of demand and supply. If the market forces are against any coin it can go down to any level. NEO is not an exception. I believe the flaws in NEO have been corrected in their last maintenance update of their website.
I also agree wit your suggestion an believe that NEO has very good potentials and if it gets more demand, then the price will rice higher thereby increasing the potential of the coin. Even if the market recover from this bear, I believe the price of NEO will also increase.
Pages:
Jump to: