Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Neo go to 10USD - page 6. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
July 01, 2018, 03:30:34 PM
neo based icos and projects are keep coming. so there is a natural demand to neo. whenever trend turns to bull neo is start raising like old times for sure. alternative blockchain projects have future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 03:27:21 PM
I think Neo will not fall below $ 22.

This token has good technology, cheap and fast transactions and investors receive GAS.

I hope that growth will begin in the near future and soon 100 $
Activity: 462
July 01, 2018, 03:24:52 PM
It is a strong possibility!
People think Neo is wonderful.
Look at it NOW
I read a while back that the blockchain has fundamental flaws: I wonder if they fixed it!
Neo don’t care they have everyone’s money like so many shit projects. The founders are laughing at us!
I disagree with you. I think that this is quite a worthy project. And I think that now is the time to buy Neo. Everyone decides for himself!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 02:47:18 PM
Well NEO is a good project and I believe giving it time, it will fix all the issues they are facing and it will make the price of the coin to even go higher and even if the price goes below 10USD, it is a good opportunity to even buy more tokens and store it.
Activity: 139
July 01, 2018, 02:36:27 PM
There is high possibility of this if prices of coin keeps plummeting down the drain. As we all know, this current market bear situation is not actually helping matters at all. However, we have gat to hope and pray things get better before we see Neo and many other coin prices falling more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 02:31:55 PM
Everyone knows that the neo cryptocurrency is often called the Chinese Ethereum, and it is not in vain, because these two platforms provide very similar functionality for their users. At the moment, about 80% of all blockchain projects and ICO are running on the Ethereum blockchain. But soon this picture should change, because there are platforms that can create a worthy competition for the Ether. The NEO platform is a direct proof of that. This platform is aimed at developers of blockchain projects from China, and you probably know how the Chinese love everything that is produced by their compatriots. This is the so-called support of domestic producers. When in mid-2017, China banned the ICO in their country, many experts said that they just started cleaning this area to go there more prepared and with its platform. And recently, there was information that China may lift the ban on the ICO in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
July 01, 2018, 12:56:24 PM
Look at it NOW
I read a while back that the blockchain has fundamental flaws: I wonder if they fixed it!
Neo don’t care they have everyone’s money like so many shit projects. The founders are laughing at us!

Neo Was good project when launched and widely support by chinese people , After complete ban by government , Neo pric was decreased by 50$ Approx . It can go Below 20$ Also
Bitcoin is king It cannot reach 2000$

Neo is same as other altcoins like ether , Ether clasic or Trx There is nothing special in this coins , owners of this coin can dump their currency any time . But bitcoin is not wprks on this way. Because we dont know who is creater of bitcoins
Activity: 341
July 01, 2018, 12:39:16 PM
Look at it NOW

Hey guy, calm down first. Don’t be too panic. NEO will not return to $ 10. At present, NEO's prices go down because of the whole market, not just its own.
Activity: 33
July 01, 2018, 12:33:15 PM
I really hope so.. ill fill my bags when it happen..
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 12:32:41 PM
Look at it NOW
I don't think if there is any chance that NEO could drop that far.
the price right now just seem like buying ethereum att 4$ ^^
I would buy with all money if it drop to 10$
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 12:26:09 PM
I didn't see any news that could compromise NEO. Of course, the price may fall because the whole market depends on the price of bitcoin. The second reason for the strong fall is the Chinese government.
There is maybe a national cryptocurrency and NEO maybe will have problems with legality. But this is all hypothesis and rumors now. There are working and planned exchanges that sell coins on NEO platform. I don't think that there will be a sudden collapse.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 01, 2018, 11:59:33 AM
not really!

It is a failed project
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 01, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
You just bought the cryptocurrency NEO, but didn't give this money to the developers. Therefore, they aren't responsible for the course. The same as the developers of the ETH and other cryptocurrency. NEO can cost $10, just as the ETH can cost $200 and $300.
Activity: 49
July 01, 2018, 11:18:23 AM
No, I dont think that will happen. If you think so, still consider this: Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Diversify!
Activity: 238
July 01, 2018, 11:00:35 AM
NEO coin is one of the promising coins in the market. There's a great possibility for NEO coin to increase in price. Let's see what happens!
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 10:29:00 AM
Neo as a project is good but its price based on the speculation so it can decrease to $10 or go up to $40 but $10 neo seems like too low for this market.
It just feels like very unlikely, though NEO is a new platform, but quite a lot has become his lover and their developer still improve the development. I am sure, neo will no longer fall so deeply.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
July 01, 2018, 10:21:27 AM
I think that NEO is a coin that can get into TOP 3 on a coinmarketcap, and even if the price is now falling, I advise investing in NEO in the long term.
NEO is a good project so it will reach top 10 on a coinmarketcap but top 3 is impossible in anyway because already some coins are achieve more market cap so this should not reach your expectation. May be future this will reach top 5 position so we should buy know at the same time some other potential platform are good in crypto market.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 10:00:26 AM
I think NEO will not easily fall, NEO is still a good tokens, so now everybody panic stage, so it is a good time to buy now, I have chosen to buy, I think now the price is the lowest.
Activity: 439
July 01, 2018, 09:56:29 AM
I think that NEO is a coin that can get into TOP 3 on a coinmarketcap, and even if the price is now falling, I advise investing in NEO in the long term.
Activity: 116
July 01, 2018, 09:40:58 AM
In the crypto currency, everything is possible. But it seems to me NEO will not fall so much, as the rate of decline of the crypto currency market has decreased and the minimum we can see is 25$.
Pages:
Jump to: