Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Neo go to 10USD - page 7. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 09:37:20 AM
Neo as a project is good but its price based on the speculation so it can decrease to $10 or go up to $40 but $10 neo seems like too low for this market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 09:33:23 AM
It is a strong possibility!
People think Neo is wonderful.
Look at it NOW
I read a while back that the blockchain has fundamental flaws: I wonder if they fixed it!
Neo don’t care they have everyone’s money like so many shit projects. The founders are laughing at us!
I think that everything will be fine at NEO. Now more and more projects are launched on their platform, for example Asura Coin . Study this project.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 01, 2018, 09:23:56 AM
Of course neo could go to around 10 dollar. If you have look at the past of neo it was under 1 dollar. At this time when it was under 1 $ It was named antshares
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 09:20:07 AM
The price of NEO has fallen so quickly. I don't understand what happened. I think that NEO is one of the most likely alternatives to ETH's altcoin, but now it seems to have failed. Although Ethereum has fallen a lot, Ethereum The status of the rank is still very steady, while the market value of NEO is constantly declining.
Merit: 110
July 01, 2018, 09:18:43 AM
Look at it NOW
I read a while back that the blockchain has fundamental flaws: I wonder if they fixed it!
Neo don’t care they have everyone’s money like so many shit projects. The founders are laughing at us!

NEO is truly a blockchain project with great potential.

What i don't quite seem to understand is to how they validate and process network transactions. From what i understand the staking mechanism works even if you are offline, so who processes transactions and is there an incentive? I understand this is in the technical white paper but for normal "non-techy" people like me, i would much appreciate simpler explanations.
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 09:15:17 AM
As per I know NEO is a very good altcoin and a very good project with a good potential. I think that this coin can get to $10 within a very short period and it will be within the end of this year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 01:08:53 AM
More likely neo price will go to 10usd, if bitcoin price go below 5k usd. But no one can tell when bitcoin price go to below 5k usd.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 10:49:30 PM
I think you for NEO may have a misunderstanding, then NEO is still a top tokens, and now the NEO at a lower price, I think the NEO could not return to $10, because NEO has a large community to support it.
Activity: 42
June 30, 2018, 10:44:00 PM
Nope its impossible but i wish that too thats impossible because people gonna all in in 20$ and 10$ is very low all time high is almost 200$.
Activity: 70
June 30, 2018, 10:21:56 PM
I think this year will be great for NEO. I rode the last wave up. Looking at fractals of previous price patterns Neo is due to correct downwards against BTC(not in usd). I may be wrong but I'm going to wait for a little before buying back in. We just had a crazy run-up. I may be wrong but we'll see. These markets are all about making these kinds of calls. I'm very bullish NEO
Activity: 165
June 30, 2018, 10:13:15 PM
Look at it NOW

NEO just like any other altcoins can move to any price level because the price of altcoins is determined by the forces of demand and supply. If the market forces are against any coin it can go down to any level. NEO is not an exception. I believe the flaws in NEO have been corrected in their last maintenance update of their website.
I have the same thought with you that altcoin prices are certainly based on demand and supply. NEO is a good coin, and I think NEO will not fall to $ 10, because if it happens of course the bitcoin price is very low. However, everything is possible in this case.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
June 30, 2018, 09:24:57 PM
Look at it NOW
It have possibility but it needs time to reach such amount. We are having unpredictable market that's why it's pretty to say when exactly it goes. May we could see a huge pump on altcoins when they are independent from bitcoin. We couldn't see that much today since bitcoin isn't fully on the recovery stage.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 09:20:55 PM
If Neo would touch 10usd then there will be panic buying, That would be a very very good steal if that would be the case. NEO is known to be the ethereum of china so if that will be the case then I will buy more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 09:17:31 PM
It is possible that Neo can go up to $10 in the future. It is one of the favorites of crypto enthusiasts. It has been predicted as well by the experts to kick in this year along with the other altcoins. And it's showing us what it's capable of.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 09:01:58 PM
If you are not optimistic, you can sell it. For me, NEO is a good coin and it is worth looking forward to in the future.
Activity: 490
June 30, 2018, 07:47:50 PM
I think that NEO will not stoop so low, although this option is one of the possible scenarios. Now NEO just fell several times in price, as well as many other altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2018, 07:02:44 PM
in Crypto .. everything is possible especially after this falling market we except everything

But 10$ ?? it's really Cheap
Yea, I never even thought that they would touch that number, just imagine what they've been doing up to now and how much they've used to develop it, of course they will not let the NEO price below average
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 30, 2018, 07:02:34 PM
I think price will be over $100 not $10 in next few months. Like all other altcoins neo price is also dumped heavenly right now and I can still remember that $30 use to be strong bottom price one year back so I don't think price will go further down from current price range.
June 30, 2018, 06:50:48 PM
High potential in 2019, if NEO does not have any improvement as the Chinese government continues to ban the cryptocurrency transaction, the NEO exchange rate may drop rapidly, even down to $ 10. And when the NEO is down to $ 10, this is an excellent opportunity to make a profit when the NEO recover.
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
June 30, 2018, 06:45:59 PM
in Crypto .. everything is possible especially after this falling market we except everything

But 10$ ?? it's really Cheap
Pages:
Jump to: