Pages:
Author

Topic: Could someone provide evidence that the majority of Russians aren't insane? - page 2. (Read 10564 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Indeed. Because it's easy to say something like "I can provide evidence that american, irish and british people ARE insane. Whisky. Most of them have mistaken that nasty smellin' eau de cologne for a drink." Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
I can provide evidence that Russians ARE insane.

Vodka.

Most of them have mistaken that nasty smellin' motor fuel for a drink.
http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/25-drunkest-countries-in-the-world/22/

motor fuel
Vodka would burn the seals out on the pistons and injectors. Even ruin the motor itself since certain vodkas have sugar. So, it's another evidence that you've just typed your statement without thinking too much.

Guilty. Said I was just having fun Cheesy
legendary

Vodka.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/25-drunkest-countries-in-the-world/22/

motor fuel
Vodka would burn the seals out on the pistons and injectors. Even ruin the motor itself since certain vodkas have sugar. So, it's another evidence that you've just typed your statement without thinking too much.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Vodka.

(most of the people I work with are Russian. I'm just havin' fun here. People are people, all races and ethnicities are equally worthless in my eyes. Only individuals count. )
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
You got a token black guy. Congrats!

Russia was never involved in the black slave trade. Also, African slavery never existed in Russia. Therefore there is no native black population there, unlike the USA or the UK.
legendary
drunkard Yeltsin
Grin What should you do if you wish to become a genuine president?

• Use machine guns to kill more than 3000 parliament supporters when democratically elected parliament tries to impeach you for violation of constitution.
  • Force adoption of hyper-presidential constitution, force the MPs to surrender by shelling the parliament building.
  • Grant a non-revocable and lifetime legislative immunity to himself.

So BBC is right, Putin and Medvedev are dictators who are increasingly restrict human rights while Yeltsin was truly democratic & liberal indeed... I even think it's safe to bet that blablahblah and other members of Yeltsin's fan club would be happy to have him as their president. I don't doubt it, but I have to ask you, are you sure that usage of machine gun against the crowd doesn't violate any human rights?

Memories of some eyewitnesses and participants of events which followed the 1993 coup:

http://libcom.org/history/under-fire-between-lines-russian-anarchists-during-1993-yeltsin-coup

Activity: 546
Merit: 510
I do not belive that afrikans are a common sight in Russia.
I wish the follow the best of luck with his political job.
All the best from here, and lost of respcet for the russian people, peace.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
You got a token black guy. Congrats!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
One of the main things I've heard about Russians is that they're generally not favorable of black folks, among others.

Oh yeah, and that's why some of them are running for office and even winning sometimes.

Activity: 350
Activity: 252
Weekend Laugh: The Mysterious Professor Haag: Russian Media's Favored 'Expert' Has Dubious Credentials

http://www.rferl.org/content/russia-media-professor-haag-dubious-credentials/26632541.html

Russians will be unable to use their iPhones starting January 1

The ‘January 1’ law also affects all Apple users who will be unable to use their iPhones and iPads.

According to Russian Internet rights spokesman Dmitry Marinichev, neither Apple nor any other company will have enough time to transfer their content to Russian territory by the beginning of 2015, Ridus writes.

“At the moment they are demanding the impossible. The tip of the icebergs of tasks is to buy servers, build or rent data centers and locate everything here. But besides this, the companies also have to replace their software, in order not to transfer personal data outside the country, which means practically all available software. It is absolutely unclear who will control all this and how. So it is impossible to do this starting January 1.”

Earlier the law was supposed to come into effect in September 2016, however State Duma members passed the amendments that stated the law would become effective on January 1, 2015.

According to the law, the ban will touch on all usual Internet services: starting with social media and ending with online shopping, as all of them send user data to servers outside of the country.

“You have a phone made by Apple, and an account with iCloud. These are your personal data which are stored in the Apple data center. According to the new law, you cannot use your iPhone starting January 1, because Apple cannot provide its services on Russian territory, as they store their personal Russian data in California,” the activist warned.

Only in case everything that has to do with cloud services is removed from the law, iOS users will be able to use their gadgets, noted Marinichev.

http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/10/10/russians-will-be-unable-to-use-their-iphones-starting-january-1/
Russian activist arrested for posts on social networks

Pavel Shekhtman, a well-known civic activist and critic of the current Russian regime has been detained in Moscow.  Kasparov.ru reports that via the lawyer whom the police appointed, Shekhtman explained that the investigators’ interest in him is over publications in social networks.

The website Grani.ru which has published Shekhtman’s articles tried to contact the temporary police centre where Shekhtman is being held, but the officers there refused to give any comment.

The 47-year-old activist was recently in the public eye after being beaten up by members of ‘Other Russia’  - the party founded by National Bolshevik Party leader Edward Limonov.

The attack on him the Other Russia thugs explained  was over a post on Shekhtman’s facebook page where the latter criticized Limonov’s negative attitude to EuroMaidan.   Limonov has also since been totally in support of Russia’s annexation of the Crimea, and a number of his supporters are believed to be fighting with the Kremlin-backed militants in Donbas.

http://khpg.org/index.php?id=1412773428
legendary
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
...math, you can trust math.

Russia offers the Jews to leave the country

Well ladies and gentlemen - that so long as the Bolsheviks repeated systematically continues to occur on the territory of the Russian state. Today, State Duma Deputy Yelena Mizulina faction "United Russia" stated that in modern Russia to see representatives of the people do not even want much.

"I offer to help Russian Jews to move to Israel. Give them a lift and the medal "For the liberation of Russia!" We have to say to the Jews - you have your own country, go out there and leave us. We're somehow ourselves to deal »

Such anti-Semitic position this odious politician explained by the following considerations "Today Russian Jews occupy excessively large role in the media, business, leadership. Any Jew, wherever he has worked, still looking in the direction of Israel and can not be a patriot of our country "

So that the proposed ethnic cleansing according to Mrs. Mizulina lead to a significant improvement of the moral and political climate of the Russian state.

Иcтoчник: http://jtimes.ru/news/world/6036-rossiya-predlagaet-evreyam-pokinut-stranu

Whats wrong about that? That is democracy. Russians dont want to have Jews living there. When you have stranger in you house and you are not satisfied with his ways, you have right to ask him to leave. Russians are not slaves to Jews, they can decide who they will accomodate.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
...math, you can trust math.
I realy like Putin, he did more for Russia than anyone else. Truth is that russians quality of life was never better, surely not in pre soviet era and surely not in era of American puppet Jelcin.

Putin does things right way. I dont know what is this bullshit about xenophobia, no one is forced to live in Russia, its free country you know, boundaries are opened.
 Grin Grin Grin

Vladimir Putin depicted as Hercules in Moscow art exhibition

Vladimir Putin may not be a god, but he is a superhero. That was the message at an exhibition of paintings depicting the Russian president as Hercules, held at a small Moscow gallery space on Monday.

Opened for one night only in honour of Putin’s 62nd birthday on Tuesday, the exhibit reimagined his achievements as the 12 Labours of Hercules, beginning with the slaying of the Nemean lion – in this case, Putin strangling a bearded suicide bomber representing terrorism – and ending with the capture of the three-headed dog Cerberus, which symbolised the struggle with the United States and its “unipolar world”.

The most impressive painting, created in the gold-on-black style of ancient Greek pottery decorations, showed a muscular Putin lifting his shield against the poisonous breath of the Lernaean Hydra – or western sanctions against Russia. The US head of the hydra had been lopped off, reflecting the ban on food imports from the US, EU, Norway, Canada and Australia that Russia adopted in August, said the exhibit organiser, Mikhail Antonov.

“We’re forming a different image of Putin because the western media constantly criticises him, and our media occasionally attacks him as well,” Antonov said. “But here we see him completing these heroic deeds. We see that the interpretation of these events is not so categorical.”

Antonov, a political science graduate student at a Moscow University, heads a Putin fan group on Facebook that has received more than 266,000 likes. He said the Herculean portraits, which he hoped to be able to give to the president as a birthday gift, were painted by an anonymous “collective of artists” who followed the group.

The paintings focused mostly on current events such as a recent gas contract with China, the planned purchase of Mistral warships from France, and the eastern Ukraine ceasefire negotiated in Minsk. Antonov praised Putin’s government for standing up to the “junta” in Kiev, and in the paintings Russia’s annexation of Crimea is portrayed as the Herculean Putin capturing the Cretan bull.

The majority of the attendees at the exhibit were journalists, but a group of students said they had come at Antonov’s invitation. Anna Mkutekyan, who studies finance, said she didn’t “know enough about politics to criticise our president”, but said she and her friends agreed with his actions and were “proud of our country”.

Her favourite painting, she said, was one showing Putin holding up the heavens, as Hercules is said to have done for Atlas. “The sky that could fall on the earth is the war in once-thriving Ukraine. And it’s only with the help of Putin, who achieved the Minsk peace agreement, that it hasn’t fallen yet,” read the description beneath the painting.

“It expresses today’s reality because Putin unifies countries that are close to each other … those who support us, who understand the situation in the world as it really is,” Mkutekyan said.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/06/vladimir-putin-hercules-art-exhibition
ruSSian orthodox weapons training -  Hacтoятeли цepкви Xpиcтa-Кapaтeля Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Pagan, he is watching you  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: