Pages:
Author

Topic: Could someone provide evidence that the majority of Russians aren't insane? - page 3. (Read 10564 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Russian activists of "Orthodox Union of Cossacks" demanded the authorities to the United States to return the "native Russian" land Alaska and California.

http://slavicsac.com/2014/10/02/kazacs-california/
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
The Russian Empire Strikes Back

"The Colder War is real and it’s on. Below, I will break down a number of recent statements by Treasury Secretary Jacob J. Lew. In quotations are the comments out of the US Treasury Department’s Office of Public Affairs.

"Russia is not bending over and giving in on the first two rounds of “sanctions” set by the United States and its bankrupt allies in Europe. So how did the US respond? With more sanctions, hoping to cripple Putin and Russia where it counts: the sale of oil and gas. Interestingly enough, it didn’t impose sanctions on Russian nuclear fuel, which just happens to power 10% of all American homes… but I digress. Let’s jump into all the comments, break them down, and see what this all means. Comments by the Treasury Secretary are indented and bold:"

Given Russia’s direct military intervention and blatant efforts to destabilize Ukraine, we have deepened our sanctions against Russia today, in concert with our European allies. These steps underscore the continued resolve of the international community against Russia’s aggression.

"All this means is that Russia isn’t doing what the US and its Western European allies want it to do, and they are upset about it. So until Putin and Russia are broken, more sanctions will come. However, the bigger question is, who will break first?"

Read more at http://www.caseyresearch.com/cdd/the-russian-empire-strikes-back .

Smiley

As the historical evidence will indicate, it will be the Russians that collapse like a fat bitch with asthma.

The history of Russia is replete with examples. They have already defaulted on their legal debts once this century,

don't be surprised when they pull that trick again. They think the world economy is like a video game- unlimited resets.

When the hammer comes crushing, they will pay. And blame their woes on others in the traditional Russian xenophobic way.

My advice to Russians: escape by any means necessary. Throw off the trappings of your Prison Society, come stand in the light.

The difference this time is, Russia has its back to the wall. There is nowhere for them to go, so they just might fight. They have started to fight already in their natural gas agreement with China that isn't using the USD as they have agreed to.

In addition, even in the face of U.S. sanctions, the U.S. is allowing Exxon to work with the Russians to drill for oil in the Baltic. The USD is on the border of collapse, and the U.S. is already giving in on this one point, which is visible worldwide to anyone who wants to take a look. What other ways has the U.S. already given in?

Smiley
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

"The Colder War is real and it’s on. Below, I will break down a number of recent statements by Treasury Secretary Jacob J. Lew. In quotations are the comments out of the US Treasury Department’s Office of Public Affairs.

"Russia is not bending over and giving in on the first two rounds of “sanctions” set by the United States and its bankrupt allies in Europe. So how did the US respond? With more sanctions, hoping to cripple Putin and Russia where it counts: the sale of oil and gas. Interestingly enough, it didn’t impose sanctions on Russian nuclear fuel, which just happens to power 10% of all American homes… but I digress. Let’s jump into all the comments, break them down, and see what this all means. Comments by the Treasury Secretary are indented and bold:"

Given Russia’s direct military intervention and blatant efforts to destabilize Ukraine, we have deepened our sanctions against Russia today, in concert with our European allies. These steps underscore the continued resolve of the international community against Russia’s aggression.

"All this means is that Russia isn’t doing what the US and its Western European allies want it to do, and they are upset about it. So until Putin and Russia are broken, more sanctions will come. However, the bigger question is, who will break first?"

Smiley

As the historical evidence will indicate, it will be the Russians that collapse like a fat bitch with asthma.

The history of Russia is replete with examples. They have already defaulted on their legal debts once this century,

don't be surprised when they pull that trick again. They think the world economy is like a video game- unlimited resets.

When the hammer comes crushing, they will pay. And blame their woes on others in the traditional Russian xenophobic way.

My advice to Russians: escape by any means necessary. Throw off the trappings of your Prison Society, come stand in the light.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

Smiley
Putin icons hot selling for 22,000 rubles in Moscow

http://news.freejournal.biz/article5151/index.html

^  big khuylo for 22K rubles, small khuylo for 6K  Grin
Russia's Chief Justice Advocates A Return To Serfdom

There are always politicians who say that things were better in the past.

And the top judicial official in Russia is one of them — he appears to be advocating a return to serfdom.

Valery Zorkin, the head of Russia's Constitutional Court, wrote an article that was published in the Rossiyskaya Gazeta in which he praised serfdom.

(In Russia, Zorkin is the equivalent rank of the US Supreme Court's Chief Justice John Roberts.)

In the article he says the global situation is becoming increasingly more dangerous and that the system of international law is now based on "free interpretations from a position of strength."

He doesn't agree with the "free interpretations" of international law and suggests that it must be corrected by increased legal authority.

And then he switches gears to serfdom.

He advocates for serfdom and says that it was the main "staple" holding Russia together in the 19th century. He justifies his argument by saying that serfdom is beneficial for the serfs.

In the article he writes (translated from the original Russian by Business Insider):

Even with all of its shortcomings, serfdom was exactly the main staple holding the inner unity of the nation. It was no accident that the peasants, according to historians, told their former masters after the reforms: 'We were yours, and you — ours.'
The significance of Zorkin's serfdom advocacy

The roughly translated term "staple" (in Russian "cкpeпa") is significant. It's an older word that has become popular in recent years after Putin used it in a news conference in 2012.

Prior to the conference, that word was basically never used in speech.

In the news conference, Putin said there was a "lack of a spiritual staples" among Russians — meaning there was no spiritual unity. And he subsequently indicated that Russia needed a "spiritual cleanse."

"Putin essentially used the term 'cкpeпa' to mean the 'spiritual staples that unite the Russian society.' He was saying that we need a spiritual unity amongst the whole Russian society," a Moscovite told Business Insider.

Following Putin's news conference, Russian politicians and citizens have started using the word all over the place.

And Zorkin is following suit by using the Putin terminology to indicate that serfdom is the "spiritual staple that unites the [Russian] society."
Zorkin also compares the repeal of serfdom to Boris Yeltsin's reforms

Agrarian reforms were led by the former prime minister Pyotr Arkadyevich Stolypin. Serfdom was officially repealed in 1861 in Russia.

Zorkin argues in his article that: "Stolypin's reform took away communal justice from the peasants in exchange for individual freedom, which almost none of them knew how to live and which was depriving their community guarantees of survival."

He closes the piece by comparing the "abrupt" repeal of serfdom to the "abrupt" changes of the late 20th century following Boris Yeltsin's reforms.

In case your history is a little shaky, Boris Yeltsin is the former Russian president who transitioned the country from the communist Soviet Union to the pre-Putin capitalist Russia.

http://www.businessinsider.com/valery-zorkin-pro-serfdom-2014-9#ixzz3EpMILTNT
Activity: 350

What is on this picture?
California's Fort Ross May Be Russian Territory, Lawmaker Says

Fort Ross, a 19th-century landmark on the northern coast of California, may have been illegally appropriated by the U.S., a Russian lawmaker said, urging the Foreign Ministry to launch a probe into the matter, Izvestia reported.

Mikhail Degtyarev, a State Duma deputy who made waves earlier this month by proposing a repainting of the Kremlin walls to their historic ivory hue, said the purchase of Fort Ross from Russia nearly two centuries ago may have been invalid.

Degtyarev sent a formal request urging the Foreign Ministry to dig into the issue, saying that if the sale was invalid, all subsequent developments of the property by U.S. authorities were invalid, and Russia may thus have a claim to the territory, Izvestia reported.

Fort Ross was founded in 1812 by the Russian-American Company, which had been created by the imperial household to establish new settlements on the North America. It was named "Ross" in honor of its connection to imperial Russia, or "Rossia."

Fort Ross served as trading hub for the Russian-American Company until it was sold in 1842 to John Sutter, a California pioneer of Swiss origin.

Some Russian historians have argued that the Russian side never received payment for the transaction and that the territory thus still belongs to Russia.

Degtyarev's initiative adds to the a long list of instances in which Russian lawmakers and social activists have questioned, facetiously at times, the status of American territories that once belonged to Russia.

In the aftermath of Russia's annexation of Crimea in March, a petition for the "secession of Alaska from the U.S. and joining Russia" appeared on the "We the People" section of White House's website. The petition had received more than 35,000 signatures one week after it was published.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/california-s-fort-ross-may-be-russian-territory-lawmaker-says/507939.html

Russia offers the Jews to leave the country

Well ladies and gentlemen - that so long as the Bolsheviks repeated systematically continues to occur on the territory of the Russian state. Today, State Duma Deputy Yelena Mizulina faction "United Russia" stated that in modern Russia to see representatives of the people do not even want much.

"I offer to help Russian Jews to move to Israel. Give them a lift and the medal "For the liberation of Russia!" We have to say to the Jews - you have your own country, go out there and leave us. We're somehow ourselves to deal »

Such anti-Semitic position this odious politician explained by the following considerations "Today Russian Jews occupy excessively large role in the media, business, leadership. Any Jew, wherever he has worked, still looking in the direction of Israel and can not be a patriot of our country "

So that the proposed ethnic cleansing according to Mrs. Mizulina lead to a significant improvement of the moral and political climate of the Russian state.

Иcтoчник: http://jtimes.ru/news/world/6036-rossiya-predlagaet-evreyam-pokinut-stranu

Activists From Limonov's Group Disrupt Makarevich Moscow Concert

Activists from the group led by nationalist Eduard Limonov have taken responsibility for disrupting a concert in Moscow by legendary Russian rock musician Andrei Makarevich.

Makarevich was performing at Moscow's House of Music on September 25 when a group of people released a gas into the concert hall that made those watching the concert feel ill and forced them to exit the building temporarily.

Limonov's group, which calls itself Other Russia, posted a message on its website claiming responsibility.

The group emerged out of the now-defunct Other Russia movement, a broad opposition coalition that also included liberals like Garry Kasparov.

Limonov, its leader, is a former Kremlin critic who has supported President Vladimir Putin's intervention in Ukraine.

Pro-Kremlin lawmakers and commentators branded Makarevich a traitor after he gave concerts in Ukraine for refugees from the eastern part of the country, where government forces have been fighting pro-Russian separatists.
Based on reporting by ITAR-TASS and Interfax

http://www.rferl.org/content/makarevich-concerts-ukraine-moscow-russia-concert-limonov/26607156.html
Facebook and Twitter asked to register in Russia as organizers of information distribution

Russia’s federal oversight service in the sphere of communications and information technologies has notified internet services Facebook, Gmail and Twitter

MOSCOW, September 26. /ITAR-TASS/. Russia’s federal oversight service in the sphere of communications and information technologies /Roscomnadzor/ has notified internet services Facebook, Gmail and Twitter about the necessity to be registered in Russia as organizers of information distribution, Maksim Ksenzov, Roscomnadzor’s deputy head, said in an interview with the Izvestia newspaper.

“These three resources must make a decision about placing their data centres in Russia, under the laws on bloggers. They are getting prepared to and want to abide by the law,” he said, adding that such services as VKontakte, Yandex and Mail.Ru Group had already been entered in the corresponding register.

In July, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a law binding mail services and social networks to place personal data about Russian users only on servers in Russia.

On September 19, the Russian State Duma lower parliament house adopted in the first reading amendments to speed up coming into force of the law binding to keep personal data about Russian on Russian servers. Under the bill, the norms adopted earlier will come into force from January 2015, instead of September 2016.

In May, President Putin signed a law obliging bloggers, whose internet pages are daily visited by more than 3,000 users to comply with requirements applicable to the mass media. Apart from that, the law obliges social networks, search engines and forums to keep information posted by the users for six months.

“We have informed all and we will make them abide by the law this or that way,” Ksenzov said. “They are holding consultations with each other, communicate with Californian legal services. We are also in consultations with them, but so far we are not pressing.

http://en.itar-tass.com/russia/751343

Adobe has closed the office in Russia
http://siliconrus.com/2014/09/adobe-russia/

RUSSIANS ARE MODERN DAY NAZIS, and should be treated as such.

I am not ashamed to be Russian, I'm FUCKEN PROUD, BABY.

This establishes that at least some of the Russians are insane.

No. This establishes that at least some of the Russians (or those who claim that they are Russian) are mentally unstable.

And the OUTRIGHT lies you help propagate are logical? Shame on you, useful idiot. (a term YOUR system coined)
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

No. This establishes that at least some of the Russians (or those who claim that they are Russian) are mentally unstable.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

I am an American, of part Russian descent

Ah, I see.
I take back what I wrote.

I am an American, of part Russian descent, and I hate the Russian government, to clarify....

I am a descendent of the lucky ones who made it out, simply put.

legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

Pages:
Jump to: