Pages:
Author

Topic: Could we expect more years like "2017"? - page 12. (Read 2473 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 07:38:38 AM
We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.
yes theirs no wrong if we expect this kind of expectation and hoping that bitcoin is like or more better at this more coming years so don't stop expecting some day or in this first month of 2018 is more higher price of bitcoin than this 2017! just keep expecting theirs no thing can you lost!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 07:36:46 AM
I don't think that we'll see another year with such a price increase.

This year is the year that the average Joe heard about bitcoin, and invested a bit in it. I would say that the largest growth is behind us. For sure, the price could increase a bit, but not 2000%, what happened this year.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 07:35:04 AM
It is hoped that Bitcoin will have real and practical uses later on, not as it is currently
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 07:32:59 AM
It is hoped that 2018 is the year of an encrypted currency. Rather than just the price, we hope to embody the value of encryption in more practical applications.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 07:31:28 AM
I think 2018 will be the year of mass buying for bitcoin... especially if bitcoin futures will finally start. Let's go to the moon my friends!
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 07:31:07 AM
We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.
We can. I think next years for Bitcoin is bright since rhe demand is continuously rising so same thing will happen for its market value. Also , more countries are making Bitcoin legal as a currency which is absolutely in favor for Bitcoin. If there'll be no anomalies to hapoen next year, chances are high that Bitcoin will be more exoensive next year.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
December 09, 2017, 07:28:44 AM

From 1000$ to almost 20 000$ in one year which has not ended yet is truly remarkable achievement.What can be expected in the following years is a question that many ask, and there is a great deal of speculation and anticipation.The majority comes from big investors like Mike Novogratz who say we can see 40 000$ in next year,or John Mcafee which claims that the price of one Bitcoin will be 1 $ million in 2020.

But to progress further it is necessary to solve BTC scalability problem,high fees and unconfirmed transaction is something that prevents BTC to be even more successful than today.That is why I think it will be one of the main factors that will determine what people are most interested in, and that's the price.We have SegWit and soon we should have Lightning Network,I hope they will solve scalability problem.

What will be the impact of bitcoin futures on BTC we'll find out soon.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
December 09, 2017, 06:58:58 AM
More and more people flocking to get their share = more growth than what we expect. Seriously, I haven't had high hopes for bitcoin to run past $1000 on 2017 and I've never been so wrong in my life. No news, no main driving force for the price to leap and no good developments then suddenly it blew up! 2018 would be one of the most bullish years for bitcoin and hopefully it run past through $20000 as everyone wants it to be.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
December 09, 2017, 06:57:13 AM
I also hope that next year bitcoin will be better. But the rising price of bitcoin for me is not an indicator of improvement. Me of course it's nice to see how grow in value my money but I'm not sure that rising prices will not lead to their own collapse. This situation hinders bitcoin become a full-fledged currency.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 09, 2017, 06:54:27 AM
Expecting 2018 to be a huge year for the crypto world just like 2017. Just look at how bitcoin is growing recently which itself says a lot about the excitement for the upcoming year. So many people including me feel that bitcoin will touch 40k by this time or earlier next year and after that, 100k will be the next goal for the king of the crypto world. I am very happy to be a proud member of this vast and enormous crypto world during these exciting times and I am loving it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
December 09, 2017, 06:49:14 AM

Yeah definitely, next year will be expected as the best year for all.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
December 09, 2017, 06:43:41 AM

Pages:
Jump to: