Pages:
Author

Topic: Could we expect more years like "2017"? - page 8. (Read 2473 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 02:02:51 AM
We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.
Of course, since the amount of bitcoin is limited, there is hgh probability that the demand is always higher than the supply. Bitcoin is the best payment option for international online transaction. So I am sure that bitcoin will always used by people, which mean bitcoin price will not fall to zero because people still give it value.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
December 12, 2017, 01:57:47 AM
I also hope that next year bitcoin will be better. But the rising price of bitcoin for me is not an indicator of improvement. Me of course it's nice to see how grow in value my money but I'm not sure that rising prices will not lead to their own collapse. This situation hinders bitcoin become a full-fledged currency.
I also agree with you on this issue, I have a strong belief that Bitcoin price will rise again and again. I hope in the begin of the next year, the price of Bitcoin will be at least $25000 USD in January 2018. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a higher level currency.
But I also a little bit worried about this growth. I also don't think that the increase in price is not a indicator of improvement of Bitcoin. I am afraid of this growth. there are a lot of market speculation regarding this platform, Some of these are issues of concern in terms of its future.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 01:27:50 AM
This year is truly promising for Crypto Currency  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
December 12, 2017, 01:18:07 AM
We the current state of bitcoin, I guess we will never know what will happen next. Right now what we have should hope that bitcoin will continuously grow and that these 2017 will still happen to bitcoin and not remain as just history of it. This would be achieved with our passion on it and continuos support on this community.
Activity: 14
December 11, 2017, 09:03:48 PM
i'm also hoping that the bitcoin will reach 20k$ at the end of the year  Cry
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 08:41:02 PM
We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.
IMO 2018 will be altcoins year. There's nothing impossible to increase overall cap by same amount as 2017, yes. But same ratio is almost unreachable, just imagine another 20x change now to 9T$ in total. Economics isn't ready for such changes. Technology, speaking of most coins, too. Bitcoin is one of not ready ones, look now, it has over 100k pending transactions and that's count still growing.

So, I predict BTC price can twice, not more, and other most promising alts can still do 10-20x, depending on technology and it's usefulness.

Personally I not expect BTC price more than $30k ever, so, probably, 2018 will be the last year of BTC dominance at all.
Activity: 56
December 11, 2017, 08:16:48 PM
You should believe that 2018 is better than 2017, who knows
Activity: 5
December 11, 2017, 08:00:41 PM
I just registered on bitcoin.com and initially bought $1000 coin. But it doesn't allow me buy large amount even though My ID is verified successfully . I can only by $94 daily. How can I buy large amount? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 07:47:09 PM

Of course we can continue expecting for years of great growth to come because bitcoin is still in the process of expansion and this year we have only taken the first steps. Of course, it would be difficult to see a growth similar to the current 2000%, since given that the price of bitcoin is at a relatively high price, the growth rates will tend to slow down even if the price grows at great heights.
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 11, 2017, 07:41:45 PM
I'm a trader and reading it in technical analysis is not affective to bitcoin it's a fundamentals that goes around. Media exposure, governments and central banks are willing to accept bitcoin in the future.that's why bitcoin keeps increasing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 07:25:53 PM
If 2018 turns out to be half as profitable and exciting as 2017 then I'll be a happy man!
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
December 11, 2017, 05:07:50 PM

i really believe bitcoin for this incoming year 2018 continue to increase the price and the demands are also increasing, holding of bitcoin is always great ideas to increase the profits.
Activity: 406
December 11, 2017, 03:12:15 PM
well honestly to say that 2017 is the revolution year for the price telegraph of BTC.In this year Bitcoin has get so much momentum and claimed up in the hight that no one could imagine before the start of 2017 😉 for this monentum i think that we will get more year like 2017 🙂
Activity: 104
December 11, 2017, 01:48:07 PM

yes it is so possible i read some say price will break 40,000$

impossible to multi price twenty times but possible to be 40,000$
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 11:52:56 AM
I also think 2018 will be a year for the big bang of the encrypted currency. Not only bitcoin, there are many potential altcoin, will appear dozens of times or even a hundred times the rise, I think this is due to the continuous expansion of the market caused by bitcoin community is growing every day.
Activity: 238
December 11, 2017, 11:42:36 AM

some experts predict price could go over 50k$/btc in 2018 so I think holding is a good choice to earn some profit while enjoying your life.
Activity: 140
December 11, 2017, 11:36:22 AM
Everything that lays ahead seems to be 2017 for us! Bitcoin seemed that it was gonna go down by the end of this year, instead, what did it to? It went to 19 000$. This is the future, and the future lays ahead.
Activity: 20
December 11, 2017, 11:34:41 AM
Im not sure but I am willing to risk my holdings to wait what 2018 would bring when it comes to btc price I really hope btc pump harder next year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
December 11, 2017, 11:31:30 AM
in 2017 now the price of bitcoin go high, thats make bitcoin popularity increase, in the next year maybe bitcoin price is still going high like 2017 now because more more peoples know bitcoin, they want to buy bitcoin, then the year '2017' as you expected, has come
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
December 11, 2017, 10:34:57 AM
The year 2017 is just the start of bitcoin era, more millennials are investing in bitcoin now rather than other investment vehicle, the technology and purpose behind bitcoin is truly amazing and our present generation is appreciating this kind of innovation in saving for the future. For the next coming years, I really hope for the best of bitcoin to come.
Pages:
Jump to: