Pages:
Author

Topic: Could we expect more years like "2017"? - page 3. (Read 2473 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
September 03, 2018, 09:41:27 PM
We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.

Yeah definitely, next year will be expected as the best year for all.

I don't think it's possible that this will happen next year
it took a long time to make sure BTC really flew high to the moon
I am reluctant to speculate, but my feeling of BTC will experience an explosion in 2021
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 09:25:38 PM
We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.
We still have to maintain our optimistic thinking to get a great portfolio. Although it will not be able to easily bounce back to $ 20k as fast as 2017, it looks like it will take more than 5 years to do it these are okay. Anything that goes up too fast usually goes away soon and I hope the bitcoin will grow slowly but surely.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 09:23:26 PM
Yes, we can. But 2018 is not that year! Though no one thought bitcoin can go to 20K USD in 2017, but it went! So, we can still hope for a good pump in 2018, but bitcoin won't go to 20K USD in this year, even I am confused about 2019 too! We missed a great opportunity by holding our asset!  Sad
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 03, 2018, 09:18:47 PM
I think we can. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency among all. If you analyse the price range of Bitcoin of the last few years then you will understand that it's too much flactuating. Last year Bitcoin gave a pick of 19000$ at the end time. Some of the economist predicted that Bitcoin will also give a pick this year of 25000$. But as Bitcoin is a  crypto currency you never know what will happen..
Activity: 448
September 03, 2018, 09:18:18 PM
I hope the bitcoin will boom like in 2017. Bitcoin price will reach $ 20000. The bitcoin market will be vibrant. Bitcoin will be the focal point for all electronic money transactions.
As adadaorlina says it is unpredictable, all crypto is volatile and it could reach that price or more in any moment but hoping even steadily rising in price is good enough.

This is what everyone is waiting to happen again, I agree with you, we really can't predict bitcoin because of its volatility and that is its nature. This time all we have to do is to extend our patience and think positive, always believe that we still can enjoy again what we had on 2017.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
September 03, 2018, 09:12:20 PM
I hope the bitcoin will boom like in 2017. Bitcoin price will reach $ 20000. The bitcoin market will be vibrant. Bitcoin will be the focal point for all electronic money transactions.
As adadaorlina says it is unpredictable, all crypto is volatile and it could reach that price or more in any moment but hoping even steadily rising in price is good enough.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 07:52:38 PM
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 07:49:04 PM
The market is so very unpredictable. The year 2017 was definitely a golden year for Bitcoin. Though things may change and impossible to happen again but we not just to loss our hope, instead we gonna be positive and keep promoting crypto. I hope that during that year 2018, we will be benefited with the joy of seeing Bitcoin again growing a lot.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 07:37:14 PM
We should not expect rather we should trust and always think positive because that is what we need right now in this world that full of negative thoughts and unfair scenarios. Don't panic and be afraid, we need to believe that the price will be improved it's condition as soon as possible.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
September 03, 2018, 07:34:33 PM
This year could be the same. Bitcoin started the bull run in late September 2017 Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 07:33:39 PM
I am very much optimistic about this. But we cannot expect the same phenomenon to repeat itself any time soon. It may take a few years from now before the same scenario would manifest. This is where patience would come in. The fact of knowing something will happen but not soon will surely test our faith and patience.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 03, 2018, 07:03:32 PM
Just think positive because i am also optimistic that what happened last year is just a rehearsal of what would be the journey of bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies to the moon. Reaching 20,000$ last year and plunging it to more than half of that value today could also be a signal that bitcoin is indeed preparing for a launch that would break last year's record and may stay on that price since then.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 10:15:08 AM
I think that next years will be even better than 2017. We didn't have that much bullish news in 2017 as we have right now and finally the price will reflect that in a big way.
Activity: 266
September 03, 2018, 10:12:17 AM
Sure the days of 2017 could happen all over again but it is not going to be anytime soon because the market is very down at the moment and most people are selling cheap. All we need is to wait for the system to restore and rise again.
September 03, 2018, 10:03:03 AM
We can't say that for sure because market is very unpredictable. Then again, if we think of it in a positive way, then perhaps it might be possible and let's hope that it is.
Just positive thinking dude, because that will avoid you from losing because of panic and fear. believe that prices will recover and
conditions will improve even better than last year, it doesn't hurt to hold and be patient, after all it will benefit to you
Exactly bitcoin is the best investment everyone can have and it proves in the past years to many notable person that have faith in it. FUD's are everywhere and we can't avoid it and even to successful companies right now undergone it, so if you want success on crypto don't be a weak hand.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 09:55:47 AM
We can't say that for sure because market is very unpredictable. Then again, if we think of it in a positive way, then perhaps it might be possible and let's hope that it is.
Just positive thinking dude, because that will avoid you from losing because of panic and fear. believe that prices will recover and
conditions will improve even better than last year, it doesn't hurt to hold and be patient, after all it will benefit to you
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 03, 2018, 09:46:54 AM
I think the history of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is just beginning, so we are waiting for many more as successful years as 2017 Smiley
September 03, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

I guess. A lot can happen in a year specially when it comes to crypto currency. Consider how much volatile each cryptocurrency and all coins might even have a chance to spike up in price any time. I'm expectant that 2018 will also be the same as 2017. Values will multiply and alt coins will rise together with bitcoins.
Still hodling but I guess the spike that happen in the bitcoin on the latter years will be never be the same.

*reopen
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
January 25, 2018, 03:52:40 PM
Yes, bitcoin is just only starting build their name. I am pretty sure that there will be a extravagant experience that they will show the cryptocurrency in few years.
January 25, 2018, 12:46:12 PM
absolutely yes! We can expect more years like 2017, because we all know that 2017 is good for the bitcoin users because the price of bitcoin get high and high until it reach one million peso and many people earn a lot of money and get a high profit in it many get millionaire in just investing in bitcoin, that why many expecting more good year like 2017 in bitcoin because many expecting more profit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: