Pages:
Author

Topic: Could we expect more years like "2017"? - page 2. (Read 2473 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
September 04, 2018, 09:30:26 AM
Everybody is hopeful that this year will end up to be a good year inspite the lengthy bearish season.

Though looking at things, we see a lot more of people hodling their assets that could affect the market activities that could influence the price growth. Then we also have fud scattered around that makes potential investors think twice and some are even pulling out of the market that lowers the total capital market.

Add to that the disapproval of many bitcoin etf proposals and the continual delay of decision to others that sends a negative signal to those with less crypto knowledge.

What i'm trying to drive through is that this year is a much more trying season than last year, though we might still witness a good price by the end of the year yet not as strong as 2017's.
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
September 04, 2018, 09:16:05 AM
I think that such big leaps in the market will still exist, but most likely not as soon as we would like. Maybe in early 2019 or later. But 2018 has not ended yet, and cryptocurrencies can surprise us.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 08:21:26 AM
This year undoubtedly bitcoin will grow, but I think that not so much and swiftly as last year. This year is less.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
September 04, 2018, 08:18:44 AM
We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.

Of course we can expect a better year next year. Anything can really happen but still i believe it would be a good year next year and i am still holding all i have.
I'm sure many people also expect a better year for next year 2019 the bitcoin price and cryptocurrency market go up. This year 2018 is the worst year if you compare it with 2017. To be honest, it's hard get the same years like 2017 especially with the current condition on crypto market right now but i hope it will recovery until the end of the year.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
September 04, 2018, 08:04:00 AM
We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.

Of course we can expect a better year next year. Anything can really happen but still i believe it would be a good year next year and i am still holding all i have.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 07:32:10 AM
In this year 2018 the market situation of bitcoin is not as good as it was in year 2017 but the months of 2018 which are left we all investors are hoping for a rise in price of bitcoin as well as in the market share growth is also expected.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 07:26:35 AM
to be successful in the crypto currency we must continue to think positively and I believe that bitcoin has a good future and many people will invest in bitcoin so the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 07:26:24 AM
Nasdaq plans to launch BTC trading in October 2018, becoming the first global stock exchange to expand digital asset trading.
This may be the way the bull market is reopened! To seize the opportunity!
Activity: 79
September 04, 2018, 07:20:43 AM
I believe that this is how it will be. We are at the beginning of a big transition, when the digital economy will take the leading place in real life. Then bitcoin will be at its peak.
Activity: 105
September 04, 2018, 07:17:24 AM
I think 2018 is not a good year for bitcoin but if you look in the future there are still a few months and maybe a miracle happens and bitcoin can return to its glory, but if that doesn't happen then face the reality and don't give up because there are still 2019 that might be year for crypto.
copper member
Activity: 381
September 04, 2018, 07:05:45 AM
I think the rise in 2017 was magnificent which inturn lead to our situation this year. I don't think such a bull run will come again in the near future. This will be not very easily sustainable and therefore people will get to burn and lose funds like in December.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
September 04, 2018, 06:44:38 AM

I think so, I am not being negative here, but I am just seeing how the trend is going in the cryptocurrency market. It's not easy to see what's happening, especially for a firm believer like myself, but don't get me wrong, I always expect the best is yet to come for the cryptocurrency market since it's a young market considerably, and so, it can still undergo so many changes along the way. However, we can't discount the fact that there are many negative things happening in the market, and so, as much as we can expect a lot of good, we should also be ready for the worst.
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 06:20:26 AM
Such years will necessarily be as now there is a korektsyya kriptovalyut. The price for bitcoin will be even greater.
Activity: 700
September 04, 2018, 05:52:20 AM

2017 is good year for bitcoin. Bitcoin price gain more than 1000%  in 2017 and its surprised many people and investor. I think the most important thing for bitcoin is able to recovery and reach highest price again and i am believe it will happen in near future
Activity: 76
September 04, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

Bitcoin may have faced a big drop, but anything is possible.
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 05:17:03 AM
It is still possible, if we are able to reach $12k before the end of September, definitely we will achieved the 2017 price. In short all require much endurance and dedication
Activity: 200
September 03, 2018, 10:46:52 PM
Yes I think we will have another year like 2017.  It will be called 2019.  I believe we are getting ready to start the next leg up in this journey.  I do believe the next run up will dwarf the 2017 run.  Just need to pick the correct coins. 
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
September 03, 2018, 10:08:24 PM
Yes unregulated markets like the Bitcoin market and cryptocurrency market in general, are perfect places to do  markets manipulation.
We probably will not see bitcoins do a new 20x again, like in 2017 where the price went from  around 1.000 to around 20.000 in one year, but we will most likely see bitcoins go up with 20.000 or much more, in one year, in the years to come.
Activity: 154
September 03, 2018, 10:00:13 PM

I disagree. Perhaps yes we wont see any longer such insane bullruns like end of a year ago however this space will develop in a quicker pace than some other market. we had showcase colapse in the blink of an eye, now we are in clog. zoom out of ur chart and u will perceive what im discussing.
Activity: 29
September 03, 2018, 09:49:33 PM
We cannot expect more just what 2017 provides in the financial market of crypto. Thus, it can be on the perspective that investors are trying to manifest a certain conclusion that their will be still more. There will be more than 2017 in the next five years and even three years from now. If the market is a bit forward - given that its volatility is 2 is to 1, meaning; a decrease of X = 2X more than its increase. Similarly, the market of bitcoin and other cryptos are better on hit market as for long-term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: