Pages:
Author

Topic: Could you recommend two good altcoins? - page 13. (Read 25352 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 301
I recommended yesterday (KIND) Kind Ads Token. Today 80% up. A huge potential for the longterm. Many partnerships, new big exchanges comming. You can even pay on coinmarketcap with kind ads token. But it's still a small marketcap so don't invest too much. (that's my personal opinion, not a financial advice)
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
Ethereum and TRON (ETH and TRX) should be your best bet if you are going in big and for long term. Both have proven to be giants in terms of development and products. In the long run, I believe holders of ETH and TRX will be made, so that's my own suggestion for my best two picks. Also the team behind both work tirelessly to ensure that the project keeps upgrading.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
If you are looking for top best two altcoins then my recommendation will be Etherium and Litecoin. Both are protensial coins with huge marketcap and good hard working team members.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I don't want to advise you to invest in altcoins. Since added support for payments through Lightning Network. If this goes on, we may not see any other cryptocurrencies. Since the bitcoin network is the most secure.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
If you are newbie in Crypto i will reccomend you go for bitcoin but if you are expirienced enough , you can go further investing in Altcoin . My own choice of altcoin which i can also reccomend are BNB and XBASE.  BNB now have their blockchain , most projects now that wanted to list in BNB Dex are migrating into BNB Blockchain .There is better future for BNB Coin. Another Coin i can recommend  is XBASE , ETERBASE COIN. The price is very cheaper now and its right time to buy it because i see the Exchange has a very good potential of becoming huge in future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
guessing what the altcoin that will pump will be very difficult, but in my opinion if I have money capital, I will invest in Ethereum and Litecoin, because in my opinion ethereum and litecoin still haven't experienced an optimal increase compared to bitcoin
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
Ethereum and Binance coin, I think the two altcoins have a large volume and a clear concept. price movements in the market are currently experiencing a significant increase. I think that's good for you, what's more to be a long-term investment.
the two coins you mentioned do have a good market. but ethereum lately isn't that good with the pumps that bitcoin does. BNB has a good movement because of the function and adoption of the IEO held by binance. it made BNB requests increase.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.
In this moment, ETH and LTC are 2 altcoin I am most interested in. ETH is like a heart in altcoin ecosystem, while LTC is having positive moves and signals of FOMO to increase value this year. Both are also suitable for long-term plans. Refer and enclose a belief in them.
Activity: 160
If i only had to invest in 2 altcoins i would go for BNB first as it is the most stable over the course of its existence due to represent an actual business (an exchange market). Second i would go for monero cause its the biggest privacy coin right now and this category has a bright future solving real problems (privacy).
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.
Ethereum and Binance coin, I think the two altcoins have a large volume and a clear concept. price movements in the market are currently experiencing a significant increase. I think that's good for you, what's more to be a long-term investment.
Activity: 37
The two best altcoins are:

1 - Nano (Faster and feeless version of Bitcoin!)
2 - COS (COSS exchanges native token that pays you income daily just for holding the token) - Check it out on https://www.coss.io
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
My best picks will be ETH and ICX.  ICX is a sleeping giant, when it blows up,  it will be massive. ETH has great future potentials too.  Well, it's up to you, these two suggestions is because you limited to two, there are other cool suggestions.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Ethereum is really a great altcoin and i believe eth will help us to be very profitable in the future and i am also suggesting you to buy ripple because it has a low price but have a very bright future and i am sure holding eth for long time is really great decision to do.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
All top altcoins are good to invest for now, because they all fell deeply. I believe that in next one year, we will not see such perfect price to accumulate altcoins like what we saw today. However, if someone need to choose only two, I suggest Ethereum and DASH. They are one of strongest altcoins, and have very big community globally.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
The most promising ones for me are Ripple and EOS right now. I totally believe that they will grow a lot.
Ripple is good coin I have seen it growing with time and in this time when it is not very famous but still there are so many investors who invest only in it, but as I always believe in there is only one crypto currency which is good for us that is BTC and if you want another coin better invest your money in ETH as both of them are good coin with promising future.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

If $ 1000 is only for two types of altcoins, then I will invest in BNB Coin and EOS. BNB Coin showed good performance this year and EOS I think is a coin that has a good prospect in the future. I think, BNB Coin could reach $50 end this year
Activity: 1190
XRP will definitely be an excellent option, this is the only altcoin from the top that has not yet flown to the moon, although huge capital is poured in there, I believe that the ripple will show a very strong movement
XRP and LTC might be good recommendations. These two altcoins are owned by many people now. And of course the chance to fly to the moon is very high. That's why I want to suggest that you have this altcoin now because these two altcoins are the one who ordered me good.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
XRP will definitely be an excellent option, this is the only altcoin from the top that has not yet flown to the moon, although huge capital is poured in there, I believe that the ripple will show a very strong movement
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
I would recommend that altcoins be ETH and BNB because it's the most popular today and I'm sure that when you invest in it now and when it's worth the increase it will cost you a lot of money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
My suggestion will be to go for privacy coins ,I believe they are the real future coins and the ones on my list are Apollo currency and veil ,you can check out others on CMC cos we have many already
Pages:
Jump to: