Pages:
Author

Topic: Could you recommend two good altcoins? - page 17. (Read 25352 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The most important or significant decision you can make for yourself is to do your own research and come out with a decision that best suits your research and invest in an altcoin that goes in line with your research so that you don't regret investing into it one day. Personally, I will say get an altcoin that gives dividends like $BOLD and £TELE and invest into it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

I highly recommend two of the coins that have a lot of updates and development, they are new coins in the market but they have a good potential for profit these two coins are XBASE https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eterbase-coin/ and Credicts https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/, feel free to check both coins.
Activity: 870
Merit: 125
If I were to recommend two good altcoins, it would be BNB and BB1. Both of them are tokens from highly experienced team in crypto with a flawlessly working system and has plans to further expand in an aggressive way. Both of the coins are value services. BNB gets burned and limits it's supply. While BB1 works similar to a 10 years mutual fund with fixed earnings.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
The best altcoins  i can recommend for anyone for now is Eterbase coin (XBASE) and Binance (BNB) . XBASE is Europe regulation Compliance Cryptocurrency Exchange that conducted their ICO in 2018 . The Platform just started operation , soon it will become very huge. You can do your personal research . Secondly, Binance is hotcake coin which will yield huge profit in the neatest future. Lots platform are migrating on Binance Chain and all IEO Conducted on Binance are always Successful.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605

the list would be longer but limited to two i would opt for neo that for their possession produce gas and waves with which you can make lending directly from your wallet maintaining their possession...
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
If you are considering investing in the long term, I can recommend you a win-win option - this cryptocurrency Litecoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
try to buy a small of $DVT and $SEMUX, two very unknown projects at the moment with a active community a big potential!
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

As always, i will always recommend vechain because it has a way too good influence in china so adoption will be much easier compare to its other competitors. And CARDANO because of the man behind it that is creating a more advance ethereum like project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
In my opinion, the recommendation of two good altcoins is ethereum and binance, the rest I am not very sure about the future and its sustainability,
IMHO it comes down to investment ideology. Do you go for the sure thing with a lesser gain or do you go for the big risk/big reward and hope for the moon shot?
Activity: 476
I still survive with utrust and wpp energy, wpp is a new project and the price is very cheap at the moment, it doesn't hurt to buy some airpod also pretty good
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

This topic created from 2017 but now I think if you want to invest in altcoins with $1000, ETH and EOS are the best altcoins in the market which have stable price and the strong movement, if you hold it for long term, absolutely you will make hugely special profit.
Activity: 726
In my opinion, the recommendation of two good altcoins is ethereum and binance, the rest I am not very sure about the future and its sustainability,
Activity: 630
Two alts? I’d probably go with IOTA and DENT. IOTA for the big picture and longer view. DENT has just had a dip and could possibly bring massive returns in shorter timespan. As always, there are no guarantees, but these should provide a pretty solid alt foundation.
Activity: 506
Merit: 11
I believe in EOS and BNB, but in my opinion ETH is the king of altcoins, no doubt about that
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Yes I can, the first choice should be the Binance coin (BNB).
For the second one, you can choose either EOS or IOST. If I were you, I'd go for IOST, cause it has a better possibility compared with EOS in both term tech and community support.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
I made a few previous picks and I am still bullish for NEO.
Of course, as others have mentioned, several of the top 15 coins are good choices such as ethereum, tronix, cardano and stellar
(ETH, TRX, ADA and XLM).
For new tokens with potential I would add Bitbond BB1 token. The project has good potential with long term pay outs as passive income. It wont become a top 10 coin but it will be a stable performer that grows and pays dividends over the next ten tears from its STO cryptobond. This is not a speculative coin but a stable coin with the token pegged to the Euro. A very interesting cryptobond structure.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

Invest in Ethereum and Ripple. You will get both safety and growth with this investment, Ethereum will move slowly and Ripple can give about 10x returns in next 10 months.
Activity: 556
March 24, 2018, 10:24:51 AM
Try to invest in Datareum and Lendroid this two altcoin will finding ways to give chance people to double there money. And then try to hold until the ETH will return on higher price value in market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 10:21:35 AM
first is Bitcoin and secondly you could invest on ethereum the most likely altcoin.Both are the best and profitable in cryptocurrency world. teh bisggest coin of this world.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
March 24, 2018, 09:57:41 AM
First the queen, 2nd place in coinmarket cap, Ethereum. We all can see that the popularity of ICO as both fun raising and investment platform is splendid. If this ICO trend continue, it's reasonable to say that Ethereum will soon take Bitcoin 1st Place.

Second, you might try NEO, the 'Chinese Ethereum', the same reason as above, just add 'chinese' in every sentence.
Pages:
Jump to: