Pages:
Author

Topic: Could you recommend two good altcoins? - page 3. (Read 25352 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
1) hpb just look at partnerships
2) TOMO CEO of Tomochain is a former founder of NXT and NEM blockchains... Which made thousands xxx.

Yep, Tomo is definitely good coin. Their CEO is very skilled and their last product TomoZ looks really interesting. NEM has made thousands xx, so Tomo should do the same in future...

I think HPB is a promising project too, https://medium.com/hpb-foundation/did-you-know-hpb-partnerships-dapps-1e7cc9f45989 but not many people know about HPB yet

Why I cant find their team on the website? The most important thing in project - its experienced team (thats why I like Tomo for example, as their CEO is a former founder of Nem).

https://www.hpb.io/about
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
For now the best possibility is to hold a few coins associated with the exchange because the coins will definitely develop well following the volume provided by the exchange and now I look at the xbase and BNB coins maybe if we hold both coins we will benefit from good times The front is to see the latest news from XBASE is also very good and the price is still very cheap so there is a high chance that a price surge will occur in the near future.
Exchange coins are one of best choices, beside top, old altcoins. However, I want to emphasize that not all exchange coins are good ones to invest. Choosing exchange coins that belong to good exchanges, and avoid shitty exchanges and their coins. BNB is a good one, very good one, but I am not sure about XBASE, which I will dig deeper to investigate its value.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
For now the best possibility is to hold a few coins associated with the exchange because the coins will definitely develop well following the volume provided by the exchange and now I look at the xbase and BNB coins maybe if we hold both coins we will benefit from good times The front is to see the latest news from XBASE is also very good and the price is still very cheap so there is a high chance that a price surge will occur in the near future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.
In the current market place,I can recommend you two altcoins and even more. Currently, you can buy some Eth or BCH. Those have pumping trend in near future. You will get benefited soon.

More specifically, you can buy many altcoins now for the dumping position of market but hope it will recover soon.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Check out Vite (www.vite.org)

It's a DAG based platform with Smart Contract capabilities. The pre-mainnet is already live and the mainnet will be launched in this quarter.

Their DEX (ViteX) is going to launch on the 30th July.

They ranked 2nd in github commits last month and have a vibrant community and partnerships. Google Vite and City of Syracuse!

It's one of the few projects that I am optimistic about.

Yes, Vite loook goood project with experienced team. Hope their DEX will be not postponed again and launced in time in this month. As they must had launhed DEX in June....
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Buy matic and NRG. Those two coins have all the prospects for sucess.  Matic has launched its mainnet and have stirked commendable partnership with othet big giant in the industry.  NRG pays you for holding and staking your coin, this will give a good means for passive income
Activity: 5
Coinmarketcap's top at your service Wink
Place 80% of the budget in any stable alts from the top, and the other 20% to small alts. F.e. I made x2 when some part of TAN tokens have been burnt a month ago. They're going to make it again by the end of this month, so let's call it a little signal Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
BTC is now good
BCRM will be better...it's just a question of time.
Activity: 33
Check out Vite (www.vite.org)

It's a DAG based platform with Smart Contract capabilities. The pre-mainnet is already live and the mainnet will be launched in this quarter.

Their DEX (ViteX) is going to launch on the 30th July.

They ranked 2nd in github commits last month and have a vibrant community and partnerships. Google Vite and City of Syracuse!

It's one of the few projects that I am optimistic about.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
BNB and ETH.

Alot of IEO is hosting on binance and another thing is binance just launched binance dex recently and more projects are getting interested to list their projects there, so I believe BnB will do well.

Also, looking at ETH ATH, it was around 1500 USD, I believe it touch it back one day
BNB and ETH are two competitors, but this competition helps both coins to grow higher and higher, I also recommend investing in these two coins
Activity: 162
BNB and ETH.

Alot of IEO is hosting on binance and another thing is binance just launched binance dex recently and more projects are getting interested to list their projects there, so I believe BnB will do well.

Also, looking at ETH ATH, it was around 1500 USD, I believe it touch it back one day
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
At the moment, the most promising tokens are the tokens of major exchanges where successful IEOs are held. Therefore, the most successful tokens I would call the tokens of the Binance and Gate exchange. You can look at other exchanges, maybe I forgot someone.
I wouldn't easily call that way, you are talking of new coins in an IEO, they haven't prove their project yet, you are saying they are promising because when they get listed they will pump, that's not promising to me as that could be due to some hype.

The most promising IMO are coins that have survive even after the long bear market, and I'm calling an IEO coin, but a coin that has existed in the market already and that is very cheap now.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
1) hpb just look at partnerships
2) TOMO CEO of Tomochain is a former founder of NXT and NEM blockchains... Which made thousands xxx.

Yep, Tomo is definitely good coin. Their CEO is very skilled and their last product TomoZ looks really interesting. NEM has made thousands xx, so Tomo should do the same in future...

I think HPB is a promising project too, https://medium.com/hpb-foundation/did-you-know-hpb-partnerships-dapps-1e7cc9f45989 but not many people know about HPB yet

Why I cant find their team on the website? The most important thing in project - its experienced team (thats why I like Tomo for example, as their CEO is a former founder of Nem).
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
Ethereum is still the best choice for long-term investment. For short-term investments, I suggest investing in the BNB. Everything depends on the results of your analysis and beliefs because that is the best for you.
These two altcoins are really the right choice to invest. And in my opinion investing in ethereum and BNB will have the opportunity to get big profits, depending on how you can hold it.
invest in assets that will have updates in the near future. it will be better for our investment because we can calculate the time and the best price estimate.
litecoin, ethereum, BNB, or coins from new IEO projects that have decreased such as ONE.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Ethereum is still the best choice for long-term investment. For short-term investments, I suggest investing in the BNB. Everything depends on the results of your analysis and beliefs because that is the best for you.
good asset combination. ethereum is actually good for long and short term. trade is quite high. but not in market conditions like now.
while the BNB is better for daily trading or short-term investments. we can see the BNB movement increasing when the IEO launchpad is opened and BNB requests will increase.
Activity: 276
Ethereum is the best bet for investment now. Only if you want to go into trading then I can recommend choosing altcoins from the tops, coins that have tradable values with good fluctiations in price. If your investment plan is long term, then I can say you stick with ethereum cos the market is really not predictable.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
I see that in this topic, many advise to acquire BNB, this is a good strategy, because besides the fact that Binance is constantly improving its system and the coin becomes more and more popular, there is also an opportunity to earn by participating in the lottery before IEO on Binance Launchpad
If you invest in the long term, BNB is not a very good investment, because BNB depends on the success of IEO, which may end at any time
I don't know about you, but for me BNB is one of my best investments. I bought BNB on the stock exchange at $0.75 and at $2.56 per coin. Since then, I have never regretted it, and now I(as a holder) have additional opportunities to earn money.
woah good for you because you seem to earn alot from bnb  . you never regreted it because you are still earning but one time the coin that you hold will go down and that is the time that you feel regrets  , regret because of not selling when there is an oppurtunity or regret when picking the wrong set of coins  . anyways i agree on the user above that bnb isnt built for a long term  . its only being hyped and its still hot so far but watched it soon as it may decline and wont pump anymore  .
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
I see that in this topic, many advise to acquire BNB, this is a good strategy, because besides the fact that Binance is constantly improving its system and the coin becomes more and more popular, there is also an opportunity to earn by participating in the lottery before IEO on Binance Launchpad
If you invest in the long term, BNB is not a very good investment, because BNB depends on the success of IEO, which may end at any time
I don't know about you, but for me BNB is one of my best investments. I bought BNB on the stock exchange at $0.75 and at $2.56 per coin. Since then, I have never regretted it, and now I(as a holder) have additional opportunities to earn money.
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
i will recommend you two altcoins:
LINK and Ethereum both have great potential, strong team and big community
Pages:
Jump to: