Pages:
Author

Topic: Could you recommend two good altcoins? - page 6. (Read 25352 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 10
With my little experience in the crypto space the two altcoins I can recommend is Ethereum and EOS. I specifically choose those two because of their relevance and use case in real world. Both Cryptos have potentials to soar very high in the future.
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

do I not understand what is meant by good altcoin? according to you; Is good altcoin with future-oriented projects and the power to realize them? Or is it the most money-making? you must decide this first
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
I agree, I also hold EGT and recently I was very surprised at how she broke into the first hundred of the coinmarketcap rating, its capitalization is increasing and the price relative to other cryptocurrencies is also increasing. I do not know what is the reason for such a rapid growth of the project, I hope it will continue to grow and will bring good profits to investors.
what is clear and what we can see in the market is because of the increase in trade that occurs in these assets. now have it maybe a little late because of the shocking movements that have taken place and many people just realized it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Egretia has been doing crazy well lately, I would expect it to continue to do well if the market recovers.
Otherwise I think EOS is a good bet (for the long term).
I agree, I also hold EGT and recently I was very surprised at how she broke into the first hundred of the coinmarketcap rating, its capitalization is increasing and the price relative to other cryptocurrencies is also increasing. I do not know what is the reason for such a rapid growth of the project, I hope it will continue to grow and will bring good profits to investors.
Activity: 143
Merit: 4
Currently i have invest in Moozicore and the reason behind my investment is

1. The Project is IEO.
2.Moozicore Gets Jason Boyarski on Board To Help Them Ink Licensing Deals with Big 3 Record Labels.
3. JOHN MCAFEE is an Advisor of this project.
4.Moozicore is an background music streaming service which is all set for its 2019 Q3 launch.
5.Moozicore comes with business as well as consumer applications whose beta version is currently available for download on both iOS and Android devices.

https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
in general it is certainly not a rewarding business to make recommendations. Because, even if someone listens and does, as you said, it is unlikely that he will thank you, but if he loses, he will definitely be dissatisfied.
Activity: 426
I can recommend the LTC, as it should happen half as much and due to this the price should increase. Another very promising coin - VIte
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
Egretia has been doing crazy well lately, I would expect it to continue to do well if the market recovers.

Otherwise I think EOS is a good bet (for the long term).
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
they are a lot of alt coin in the crypto space right now. i would however recommend binance (BNB) and ripple (XRP). these altcoins in my opinion have an unlimited potential growth in the nearest future.
binance will good investment for us.based on technical analisys i see correction will stop on around $18 .and in this level maybe i will buy some binance.and also don't forget about litecoin.its also corrected now, best opportunity to accumulate our ltc amount.
If a BNB falls to $ 18, then perhaps many people will need to buy this coin. if it will correct to 18 dollars I will buy at least 50 coins in order to have a lottery ticket
Activity: 402
they are a lot of alt coin in the crypto space right now. i would however recommend binance (BNB) and ripple (XRP). these altcoins in my opinion have an unlimited potential growth in the nearest future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
At the moment, a reliable investment will be Bitcoin, as well as you can invest in any alts, which is included in the top 20
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
in my opinion one of the very good altcoins is BNB, because BNB is a coin from a binance exchange that we have proven to be very safe and high volume, and the second altcoin is libra, even though libra hasn't been launched by facebook, but I'm sure libra will be an important role in crypto's progress in the future
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
I would to recommend ethereum becuase this coin has great potential however I see your spending limit and the cost of ethereum now is close at $1000 and in the event that you get you can get just 1 ethereum in addition to. So I will recommend to you purchase coin the cost is two digit just like waves, komodo and taas this coin for sure gives you high benefit in a couple of years.
Activity: 219
Let me tell you two good altcoins, which should be added into your portfolio, or increase their proportion in your portfolio (if you already own those two altcoins). They are the strongest altcoins, ranked at second and third positions on coinmarketcap.com: Ethereum and Ripple. Reasons to own them: Ethereum decreased to its all time low in ETH/BTC pair. Ripple, has still traded below 3000 satoshis. They are good to invest, now.
Activity: 574
The two coins I would recommend are ICX and XRP but then you definitely need to do your research, that will help go a long way. It is always good to have a reason why you are holding not just taking people's view.
If you recommend XRP, maybe I really agree with that. But if for ICX maybe I don't support, it's better for the top 10 altcoin for good investment security. But if you do research for ICX it might be even better, because all of you determine.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
The two coins I would recommend are ICX and XRP but then you definitely need to do your research, that will help go a long way. It is always good to have a reason why you are holding not just taking people's view.
research must still be done that is mandatory for all investors. a lot of people talk about assets that you say, maybe because trade is busy for trading. therefore many people talk about it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
yes definitely  i will recommend youEOS and XRP. I think they are King and Queen of cryptocurrency's market. You can buy it anytime you need and hold it 4,5 years. They will make you rich. Trust me and hold!!
copper member
Activity: 994
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

In order to maximize your profit margin, it will be very advisable to do some personal observations on the crypto market. Doing this will help you know and identify specific factors that influence the price changes of most crypto coins.  The best place to start is coinmarketcap. But it will be best if you invest all your capital in only one altcoin, that will you maximize your profit margin and even cut down risk of losing funds in two directions.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
I think Ethereum and Litecoin will be my choice because there is a lot that one can make through these but of course, my own preference is always to keep myself on with more and more options. The more option you have the more chance of making money you will give yourself. I prefer all  Top Cryptos to invest upon, as that’s the way you benefit and are able to generate yourself fairly good returns. So it’s something we need to really watch for.
Pages:
Jump to: