Pages:
Author

Topic: Could you recommend two good altcoins? - page 5. (Read 25352 times)

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Wao this was long time ago when the bull was really in corner and I hope you enjoy the ones that was recommend then ,

I also hope that you didn't not hold till now as the bear has taken over from January till this moment but am hoping we see another bull soon.
Activity: 82
1) hpb just look at partnerships
2) TOMO CEO of Tomochain is a former founder of NXT and NEM blockchains... Which made thousands xxx.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
a good coin to keep in my opinion is BNB and XLM because BNB is a coin that has the main use in this binance exchange making people will buy BNB and XLM coins I think because they are cheap and include the top 10 coinmarketcap
Most people will choose BNB to invest. BNB is very successful in its development strategy in 2019. And of course BNB prices will continue to increase in the future if they continue to have more successful IEOs and many launch applications at the exchange
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
There are some altcoins which you can invest your money. EOS and BNB are two potential altcoins and their price progress quite impressively. So I think that you can invest your money in EOS and BNB coins.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
a good coin to keep in my opinion is BNB and XLM because BNB is a coin that has the main use in this binance exchange making people will buy BNB and XLM coins I think because they are cheap and include the top 10 coinmarketcap
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
I think ethereum and dash these are two altcoins which have a big potential which has a real-life use lets see how they perform this year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

This topic was made in 2017 and at that time all the coins went upwards. And Altcoin is great for investing naturally in Ethereum and Litecoin. And after the price of 2017 coins decreased for one year. But it differs from the current condition that the market slowly starts to improve. As Altcoin is now good for me to invest in Ethereum and Binance Coin.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
only two? ada and xlm are too cheap again, good time to get them. And not so risky, they are nice projects already in the top 20, good trading volume. if you look for a 3rd option, I like holochain (hot) too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
recommendation can be so appropriate but whom to you blame once you lose? I recommend that first do your own research and stick to what your research results are. I recommend BNB and XRP. They are both worth buying for long term investment with good volumes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
For two altcoins; I would go or litecoin and etherum token
Reliable, popular, and good blockchain

Etherum is the mother of 90% altcoins
While litecoin offers fast transaction after bitcoin
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

See I don't believe in recommendation from people except the one I give myself and that's exactly what I will tel you today, make your research. They are very good altcoins out there and make your selection
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
I agree, I also hold EGT and recently I was very surprised at how she broke into the first hundred of the coinmarketcap rating, its capitalization is increasing and the price relative to other cryptocurrencies is also increasing. I do not know what is the reason for such a rapid growth of the project, I hope it will continue to grow and will bring good profits to investors.
what is clear and what we can see in the market is because of the increase in trade that occurs in these assets. now have it maybe a little late because of the shocking movements that have taken place and many people just realized it.
Yes you are right. This is just an example of the fact that any project that is at the bottom can start growing with a properly organized team work. It is difficult to determine which project will start to grow, because there are so many good projects with big ambitions, but we can see that there are projects with growth potential, so you need to look for and continue to invest in various projects.
Of course, the project can start growing, but for now the matter does not reach the growth of small altcoins. So many conditions must coincide in order for the project to grow. Good exchange, a large community, really a working draft, in which this community believes. And the future vision of this project’s ideas.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
I agree, I also hold EGT and recently I was very surprised at how she broke into the first hundred of the coinmarketcap rating, its capitalization is increasing and the price relative to other cryptocurrencies is also increasing. I do not know what is the reason for such a rapid growth of the project, I hope it will continue to grow and will bring good profits to investors.
what is clear and what we can see in the market is because of the increase in trade that occurs in these assets. now have it maybe a little late because of the shocking movements that have taken place and many people just realized it.
Yes you are right. This is just an example of the fact that any project that is at the bottom can start growing with a properly organized team work. It is difficult to determine which project will start to grow, because there are so many good projects with big ambitions, but we can see that there are projects with growth potential, so you need to look for and continue to invest in various projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Recommendation is quite really good if you have the right people you can trust to recommend for you but if not that, then I think with every recommendation, you still have to do your personal research on that particular altcoin in other not to blame anyone after your loss. I personally recommend BNB and BCH.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
By looking at the market now, any project not offering any real working product is a no no for investing as it won't last long term. The market is driven by projects with such thus the reason most are doing good while others are tanking in price. To your question, BNB and XLM are good choices.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
At this moment coins that are having developments at the pipeline, very near, are much better than just invest in any of them, despite the trust that one might have that they are not scam.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Taking into account the nature of this space now where only projects with use case survives, I think the best option is ETH. You will agree with me that the team is not relenting. Also, the second altcoin that is good for investing is BNB, their team too isn't slowing down any time soon; studying the project this year you will see the way it grew.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
With a thousand dollars I will put it all into XRP today, there are many reasons you should pay attention to it. I do not recommend investing absolutely $ 1,000 into XRP but $ 500 can be so
50 percent of investment in one coin is also very risky, despite the fact that now the price of XRP is very low and the entry point is very good

For all investments you find, it has certain risks. And of course I always say that depending on how much you earn, if a month earns you $ 1k, I think $ 500 to invest in XRP is not a big number.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
www.licx.io

in my opinion for now if you have money of $ 1000 then you should buy all Dogecoin ... because I'm sure dogecoin will reach the price as late as the end of this year ... I believe this will happen because dogecoin has many interested users of cryptocurency ... and if you buy it now then at the end of this year you will get 2x profit from your total capital ...
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
Now the market is falling, it is difficult to choose two good coins, but in the long run you can invest in LTC and ETH
Pages:
Jump to: