Pages:
Author

Topic: Counterparty will make a killing. - page 2. (Read 5846 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
November 30, 2016, 09:16:13 AM
Counterparty a good project but from my observation there is alot of price manipulation, there are some set of people that are controlling the price movement and I think for now they have decided to move away their BTC and the price just keep dropping. I will wait for $1.2 - $1.5 range to get in
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
November 30, 2016, 08:40:43 AM
0.0025-0.0035 area.

Best place to accumulate some XCP

What are you talking about? You sound like a bagholder trying to hype the coin. If Counterparty really had somewhere to go it would have gone already. The problem with the platform is it is spamming the bitcoin blockchain. There is no need for it because the blocks are full as it is.

And what are you talking about? I think that Counterparty hit ~$6 about 3 months after I posted this thread. It hasn't reached $8 - $10 as I was expecting, but everyone who decided to buy back then made over 100% profit. Now go reporting something else...
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
November 30, 2016, 08:35:28 AM
0.0025-0.0035 area.

What are you talking about? You sound like a bagholder trying to hype the coin. If Counterparty really had somewhere to go it would have gone already. The problem with the platform is it is spamming the bitcoin blockchain. There is no need for it because the blocks are full as it is.

Thanks for that extremely qualitative analysis hope your sign campaign enjoyed it.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
November 29, 2016, 08:47:05 PM
0.0025-0.0035 area.

November 29, 2016, 06:08:26 PM
0.0025-0.0035 area.

Took some to, but I am less confident as what I was on the trade below (almost x2 in no time).

I am lucky to hold some counterparty just in case the price will go sky high. But being an holder of counterparty requires a lot of patience.
For some reason this train needs time to get fueled.

now crucial times, went down support after forming a head and shoulder pattern, but now is back at it. we'll see if it is still a support or became a resistance.

The price of the coin is not rising. Maybe the big rise for the counterparty has finished and it will be quite.

0,0069 holding, could be a good buy spot in term of risk/reward
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
November 29, 2016, 12:22:17 PM
0.0025-0.0035 area.

legendary
@FAILCommunity
October 16, 2016, 01:15:05 PM
I think the price would go lower than 0.0069, I can see a down trend from now till the end of the year and this trend is common to most Altcoins

It highly depends on what will happen in the "war" between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Ultimate. I'm not sure if you guys are aware of, but currently BTCU is with 10%+ share in BTC network.

https://twitter.com/FAILCommunity/status/787606202075246592
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
October 16, 2016, 12:54:11 PM
I am lucky to hold some counterparty just in case the price will go sky high. But being an holder of counterparty requires a lot of patience.

now crucial times, went down support after forming a head and shoulder pattern, but now is back at it. we'll see if it is still a support or became a resistance.

The price of the coin is not rising. Maybe the big rise for the counterparty has finished and it will be quite.

I think the price would go lower than 0.0069, I can see a down trend from now till the end of the year and this trend is common to most Altcoins
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 14, 2016, 05:35:03 PM
And I have to say that I didn't made even a peek to their progress since like more than a year. But I'm kinda familiar with the tech and I just thought it should receive some deserved attention.

The ZCash will be released later next months, that could affect the price of most of the altcoin in the future.

what is zcash
and where link anncoumenet zcash coin
who is dev zcash
this platform zcash use counterparty
October 14, 2016, 08:51:29 AM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 13, 2016, 01:35:32 PM

October 01, 2016, 12:23:55 PM

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 01, 2016, 12:15:12 PM
September 30, 2016, 02:10:29 PM
And I have to say that I didn't made even a peek to their progress since like more than a year. But I'm kinda familiar with the tech and I just thought it should receive some deserved attention.

The ZCash will be released later next months, that could affect the price of most of the altcoin in the future.

Yes could affect the price of every single stock market, foreign currency, commodity in the world  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 30, 2016, 01:53:13 PM

legendary
@FAILCommunity
September 27, 2016, 01:41:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
September 27, 2016, 12:37:31 AM
I have to say that XCP really did last a while. Most of the coins here don't even last 1.5 years and they have been worn out from Pumps and Dumps, Fud and was left abandoned from Dev's.

XCP featured cool things from what I remember...things like the card game and regular company shares was awesome to see during these years.
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
September 26, 2016, 07:16:04 PM
XCP is a fairly stable coin, does not have wide price fluctuations.

Actually it had and the price at some point went up to like $6. Some people are slowly pumping XCP. I still believe it is a nice buy (even at the current price).
I sold all my coin for that price. Now waiting re-enter.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
September 26, 2016, 11:58:05 AM
XCP is a fairly stable coin, does not have wide price fluctuations.

Actually it had and the price at some point went up to like $6. Some people are slowly pumping XCP. I still believe it is a nice buy (even at the current price).
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 26, 2016, 11:47:55 AM
XCP is a fairly stable coin, does not have wide price fluctuations. Though it has the potential of gaining more supporters if it delivers on its promises.
Pages:
Jump to: